PDA

View Full Version : 5 min. Enable xp

zappaxe
08-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Hey guys I have a suggestion please tell me what you think of it.
So, many people level in mega maze and just use enable xp potion. The only problem IMO is that the elixir only lasts five minutes. This is pretty inconvenient because you have to keep buying them while running which isn't the end of the world but is still annoying. I would think it was really cool if they had a enable xp anywhere for 60m or something like that so you could just get it when you get thrash. As long as it doesn't cost to much I think this could be a really nice addition to the game.

Tell me what y'all think. Would this be helpful?

Thanks

kcimythgim
08-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Personally, I think they should get rid of the xp anywhere elixir all together. Leveling up like that seems cheap to me. I know my opinion is unpopular, but your idea does seem like something STG would consider.

XghostzX
08-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Personally, I think they should get rid of the xp anywhere elixir all together. Leveling up like that seems cheap to me. I know my opinion is unpopular, but your idea does seem like something STG would consider.

As much as I agree with you, this is a great way for STS to make $$$. I'm not bashing on STS, they're an awesome company and of course, from any business perspective, would have something like this.

Although lots of people like leveling up using plat, merely the only reason being is because it's available to anyone. I would love for the XP potion to be longer, but then again, it would defeat the purpose of leveling AND provide less profit for STS.

Oldcoot
08-10-2013, 08:11 PM
I agree

Sheugokin
08-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Well said Will.

Sryyoulose
08-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Nothing against what you said will, but I know plenty of people who would be happy to spend 60-80 plat for an hour... Just for convenience.

XghostzX
08-13-2013, 06:49 PM
Nothing against what you said will, but I know plenty of people who would be happy to spend 60-80 plat for an hour... Just for convenience.

I don't disagree with you, but what I'm saying is that:

1.) Because people already take advtange of the XP system in Mega Maze, STS will make more money (per hour) through elixirs that will make a larger profit for STS.

2.) By making power leveling more "convienent" starts to ruin any game - it just defeats the purpose of grinding. Besides, since people already do this on a daily basis, STS will keep it this way to maintain a good salary.

Mage till the end
08-14-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm with ghost on this, sts is already making a killing off enable xp, why make it more expensive and more confident for power levels. I have power leveled to 76 there but for the next cap i will to it the proper way.

It's not the destination, it's the journey.