PDA

View Full Version : ** Love Struck **

Arry Potta
08-10-2013, 05:13 PM

Welcome to the Love Struck Guild Thread. Love Struck is a guild aimed at creating bonds and friendships overtime. We are an active guild, and do Elite Runs, Watcher's Tomb Runs and help those with not as much expertise in this game. We have many events involving PVE and PVP. Through these events we get our members to try 2 different "Worlds" that have been implemented into this game. Although we may not be a high level premier guild, we have many high levels who gladly help newer players. Finally, we, the members of Love Struck believe in loyalty.

Recruiter:

As mentioned earlier, this guild is based off of loyalty. As of now, to become a recruiter you must show 2 things. One is loyalty, the second is that you really care for the guild. You have to perform several tasks, such as helping guildies out, or welcoming them, until we know that you have shown dedication. Loyalty to the guild could be shown through staying for over a week. The last 2 requirements of a Recruiter is to showcase the guild in their title and report any suspicious behavior within the guild.

Officer:

The position of Officer could be thought of as a trophy for being loyal to the guild, and being friendly and helpful to all guild members. An officer must prove to be beyond the standards of a normal recruiter and will be voted to be promoted by the leader and other officers. An officer also has to showcase the guild in their title, and will help all guildies with runs and be open to suggestions to inform leaders with.

Guild GM:

Guild Officers:

Madddy
Accaylor

I would like to thank Madddy for sending me the picture!!

Madddy
08-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Nice! Thanks for the Props!

Lestaetek
08-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi!
I am come soon in the guild and I love it: friendly people:).
I hope to be officer soon :D.
Nice guild come inside ! And very nice thread madddy !
Love struck power <3
Lestaetek

nmbernardo
08-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Hello! :)

BloodStar
08-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the add :) Awsome good ;)