PDA

View Full Version : LvL 25 Twink Respec and/or Strategy Help :(

~ARI~
08-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Hi!
I've recently decided to keep my lvl 25 character as a pvp twink.
However, one problem is that I don't know about which active/passive skills are best, and could really benefit from some attacking strategy advice (that can help me form my own strategies).

Thank you in advance ^^

PS. When I play pvp, not everyone is a Lvl 25. Does anyone know how the levels are divided up???

doomdoomdoom
08-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Hi!
I've recently decided to keep my lvl 25 character as a pvp twink.
However, one problem is that I don't know about which active/passive skills are best, and could really benefit from some attacking strategy advice (that can help me form my own strategies).

Thank you in advance ^^

PS. When I play pvp, not everyone is a Lvl 25. Does anyone know how the levels are divided up???

I have never tried pvp as a lvl 25 so I probably shouldn't be giving you strategy advice. But to answer your last question...typically when you join pvp it will put you in a game with players +/- 3 levels from you. Most of the time the highest level player in a game is at most 3 or 4 levels higher than the lowest level player. I haven't figured out the exact algorithm for how it determines if someone can join. I've occasionally been in games where the highest level player is 5 levels higher than the lowest level player. But I've also been in games where the lowest level player is a 20 and it won't allow a level 24 to join even when a level 23 invites them.