View Full Version : If you like PvP, read this......

Energizeric
08-10-2013, 08:11 PM
I posted this in the suggestions forum, but I guess very few players read that forum, so please have a look at this post and tell me if you like the idea....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110817-1-on-1-PvP-Arena-where-other-players-can-watch-and-cheer-the-fights!!

KingFu
08-10-2013, 08:21 PM
A thread redirecting people to another thread? 4.2k posts and that's how far you've come...

zappaxe
08-10-2013, 08:25 PM
I posted this in the suggestions forum, but I guess very few players read that forum, so please have a look at this post and tell me if you like the idea....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110817-1-on-1-PvP-Arena-where-other-players-can-watch-and-cheer-the-fights!!
Hey, just FYI there is a way too see how many people have viewed a thread. Maybe people don't want to respond. Some suggestions aren't liked by the community. It happens. But I agree with myst (though less harshly ;)) that a thread with a link to a thread is unnecessary.

Energizeric
08-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Yes, I am aware of how to tell how may people view a thread. In the 17 hours since the time I posted that thread until I posted this one, fewer than 20 people had viewed the thread. In the past hour since I posted this thread, 28 more people have viewed it. So possibly the lack of response was because people did not see it. That is why I made this post.

BTW, the last big idea post I made which caused the change in locked crates was in the general forum and not in the suggestions forum, so perhaps my mistake was to use the suggestions forum at all.

KingFu
08-10-2013, 09:30 PM
BTW, the last big idea post I made which caused the change in locked crates was in the general forum and not in the suggestions forum, so perhaps my mistake was to use the suggestions forum at all.

They should make an Arcane Legends jail in one of the towns, and when you do something worthy of a temporary punishment, STS makes it so that whenever you sign in, you are stuck in this jail and cannot leave until your time there is up. Then maybe other players can visit you and make fun. Make it so that you automatically wear an orange jump suit too. haha!

1) The appropriate discussion is always the better choice.

2) Does't matter how many players see it, with suggestions, only the devs need to see it. They allegedly read every post.

3) To be blunt, that idea is flat out bad.

Energizeric
08-10-2013, 09:40 PM
1) The appropriate discussion is always the better choice.

2) Does't matter how many players see it, with suggestions, only the devs need to see it. They allegedly read every post.

3) To be blunt, that idea is flat out bad.

In my experience STS seems to only respond to suggestion threads where lots of players post that they like the idea. Without a lot of players posting, they just seem to ignore it.

Regarding 3, I had too many threads open and added that paragraph to the wrong thread. I've since corrected it. It was meant more as a joke and was for Apollo's thread about scammers. :playful:

KingFu
08-11-2013, 12:13 AM
In my experience STS seems to only respond to suggestion threads where lots of players post that they like the idea. Without a lot of players posting, they just seem to ignore it.

False