PDA

View Full Version : Raised.and funded ;)

Alfai
08-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Meant only for those in the list below.i dont appreciate any further flaming.ypuve had a good laugh out of this so thts enough.

As mentioned sunday is final.heres updated list of contributors:

1.andriber/alfai*entombed hammer of fatality lvl 30

2.alfaiChampions helm of security lvl 31

3.Beatrixx100k + 50k

4.Ceonatrah20k

5.Improve-Internal suffering of assault (lvl 30)-Mighty trollbane of potency (lvl 30)-champions helm of security lvl 31)-noble helm of security (lvl 31)-noble plate of stability (lvl 31)-weaved chain of stability (lvl 26)-glowstone necklace of will (lvl 26)-purple flounders plate (vanity)-purple flounders helmet (vanity)

6.castellana150k

7.unknownsources20k-refunded

8.deiirix50k

9.juaki50k

current gold:420k

As discussed we are buying him entombed warfare from the gold and transferring all geaes above to him.
Any balance will be equally refunded to the names above.

I appreciatw if you can read and refrain yourself from posting if you arent in the list.this is the simplest way of saying it and keep it clean.very hard to reach all at the same time hence the thread.

For those contributed i am grateful for having the honour of knowing you all who display not jist generosity but good values that it can be done even in game.despite anytjing negative or laughing stock from the rest you have given me strength to take action and prove that being humane doesnt stop in game.you given a new breath and elevate the potential of a gamr to be socially active and positive.

Keep this thread away from negative response.

Thanks dev for the support ;)

Roberto077
08-10-2013, 11:35 PM
If I said what was on my mind, there would be an argument and annoyances.

Two words can be expressed though:

Requesting Lock.

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-11-2013, 02:08 AM
too bad never catched you online to donate... we might be playing on diff. timezones...

joshtheboss
08-11-2013, 10:01 AM
What was funded?

Spects
08-11-2013, 12:08 PM
You guys are trying too hard...

JaytB
08-11-2013, 12:24 PM
I think it's wonderful what you did and all but if the thread is only to be discussed by a select group of forumers, it would've been better to just PM them the contents of your thread. You can add all names in 1 PM, so it's easy to do :)

Alfai
08-11-2013, 09:44 PM
I think it's wonderful what you did and all but if the thread is only to be discussed by a select group of forumers, it would've been better to just PM them the contents of your thread. You can add all names in 1 PM, so it's easy to do :)

Thanks j.i tried but dont think all on forums and in game it says character not found grr.
Appreciate it :)

Roberto077
08-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think it's nice that you want to help someone. It's just that he's probably already having a good time if he keeps doing what he's doing. helping newer players or players who are stuck (didn't feel like fixing that parallel structure just yet) need more than those who have gotten what they need to have fun.

Y O L O
08-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Don't get me wrong, I think it's nice that you want to help someone. It's just that he's probably already having a good time if he keeps doing what he's doing. helping newer players or players who are stuck (didn't feel like fixing that parallel structure just yet) need more than those who have gotten what they need to have fun.

Pfft what's up with you saying no just no to dl..

Alfai
08-12-2013, 09:24 AM
I understand appreciate all the 2cents shared here.

Frankly the reason why i initiated this arent so much about helping others coz in reality no one really bothers and scam is a huge risk to be considered.

Ive been flipping the pages and other than complaints the forum seems to be used to express dissatisfactions and less concstructive feedback or positove inputs to help dev improve the game we love.thousand of players and thousand of request all to satisfy personal demands and queries.i might be fainted when i have to open and cheak the thread with so much negativities if i am dev.perhaps thats why sometikes they need time to respond just to let go off steam.i have worked in similar mechanics before hence i might able to relate to this.

On anothet point i choose not to believe its just a game and simply to have fun coz in reality its not.an mmorpg where you play with real people has the capacity to grow beyond pure gaming and entertainment.this is where we get to know each other make friends in way we never imagine.call me sentimental but i do believe the power of social community and how it move others especially in internet.i do advertising for living hence i believe in moving the community and its people towards something positive.

And why onade.nothing really special as i have emphasized many times.but simply i pick him as an icon covered with mysteries.logically theres no reason to help.but if this action is the starter to start making us to also view things in different perspective,churning positive outcomes then thebgame you love will long suvive while meeting your satisfation in ways you never imagined.

Peace out.

Alfai
08-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Hammer bought for 250k.entombed hammer of warfare.cant remember whos the seller i bought it off cs.sorry for not takong screenie.

I am having a hard time to track him in town to pass it over.hes not responding to friend or pt request.

Need those in the list to help since not all of us are online at the same time.i tried pming some of you but offline.

Sorry again for using forum to communicate.nt try to act trasparent etc but its really difficult to get all.

Alfai
08-14-2013, 12:33 AM
Mission accomplished.dev please close the thread :)

Alhuntrazeck
08-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Mmm...just curious, but even if you do catch Onade in Windmoore to gift him, how do you know he'll wear the stuff you worked so hard to earn?

P.S: Report your starting post with a request to lock. That gets the thread locked up plenty fast.

Alfai
08-14-2013, 09:56 AM
Mmm...just curious, but even if you do catch Onade in Windmoore to gift him, how do you know he'll wear the stuff you worked so hard to earn?

P.S: Report your starting post with a request to lock. That gets the thread locked up plenty fast.

Lmao alhunt...alhunt...you are funny both in game and forum.
Before i answer you please be honest where are you going with this?

Since when the objective is to ensure he wears it?did u even read my post?

Im curious to know why you are so interested with this and not joining the cause?we are at the closure and yet you still asking this level of questions.

On other note."that worked hard effort" has a hint of sarcasm if i am reading it right.im not sure your actual motive but what i can say its quite rude,negative and undermining others.you are aware if you read properly that its a shared effort where we dont even have to farm but to share what we have and willing too.

I read your nasty reply to blak whos cracking a joke is eos guild thread.i think an average joe can understand such cool joke but you flip like a fish without understanding whats being said.

Btw ill see you in pvp :)

Spyce
08-14-2013, 07:16 PM
Wonder why this thread hasn't been locked yet..

Alhuntrazeck
08-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Lmao alhunt...alhunt...you are funny both in game and forum.
Before i answer you please be honest where are you going with this?
Like I said, I'm simply curious. I'm not flaming you, dont worry :p

Since when the objective is to ensure he wears it?did u even read my post?

Yes...curious once more. Because I wouldn't -- personally -- gift someone an expensive item if he wont wear it.

Im curious to know why you are so interested with this and not joining the cause?we are at the closure and yet you still asking this level of questions.
Finances, alf. I simply cant afford it. I PvP a lot and almost always join Team Onade...but donating? No thanks.

On other note."that worked hard effort" has a hint of sarcasm if i am reading it right.im not sure your actual motive but what i can say its quite rude,negative and undermining others.you are aware if you read properly that its a shared effort where we dont even have to farm but to share what we have and willing too.

If I say you worked hard to earn your gold, is that sarcasm? Sorry, just didn't see it that way.

I read your nasty reply to blak whos cracking a joke is eos guild thread.i think an average joe can understand such cool joke but you flip like a fish without understanding whats being said.

This issue was awhile ago, blak and I resolved the matter, please don't bring it up again. If you see it from an eos member's perspective, it sounds like blak was insulting eos--saying we wouldn't be able to hold up the position for long. But like I said, it was resolved awhile ago. Why bring it up now?

Got nothing against you alf. You're a great guy. But stop taking posts so literally and take a simple curious question at what it is.

Have a good day :)

Zeus
08-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Gotta love the things that paranoia spurs us humans to say/do.

Roberto077
08-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Pfft what's up with you saying no just no to dl..

No me gusta.

Terracio
08-15-2013, 04:06 PM
Whats the big deal and drama? Good on them for wanting to help him, I wish I saw this sooner.

Alfai
08-15-2013, 06:36 PM
Whats the big deal and drama? Good on them for wanting to help him, I wish I saw this sooner.

Some people wont stop until they are under the spotlight.when they feel the put many efforts yet tho who on their eyes getting the attention they always crave (never admit) they would go berserk.whats new.

I admit it does tickle me when i read the comments on this whole onade thing esp the hate note.they hate (might have better verb) but they make him hotter.

Zeus
08-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Some people wont stop until they are under the spotlight.when they feel the put many efforts yet tho who on their eyes getting the attention they always crave (never admit) they would go berserk.whats new.

I admit it does tickle me when i read the comments on this whole onade thing esp the hate note.they hate (might have better verb) but they make him hotter.

It is really not that.

Alf, trust me, it isn't. There's literally been 3-4 threads on the same topic. I'd put the "Onade" debate up as #2 as annoying threads on forums. #1 is Pellan and his various Mvpvp threads.

Alfai
08-16-2013, 02:56 AM
It is really not that.

Alf, trust me, it isn't. There's literally been 3-4 threads on the same topic. I'd put the "Onade" debate up as #2 as annoying threads on forums. #1 is Pellan and his various Mvpvp threads.

Was indeed 1.and simple thread really.
Look at how others start flaming and open "similar" concept of threads coz they thought their lame jokes will make everyone roll.in fact they are the one who's actually celebrating this figure.

Now hold in to that thought...instead swap it with these commenters toon.and the cycle continues based on the premise of negativity.its alwsys easy to make fun of someone.if what i said abovr are false why bother opens another thread and annoy everybody out?

I migh5 take offend before.but when i think bout it theres a lot here who knows how to speak and write.but no actions.everybody deserve to play this game the way they want it to be.and as much as we can have hatred towards scammers or beggars this is yet just another group in arlour who is lane tbh.so in sadness i laugh.

Btw i prefer to spend my time in game rather than writing a lot of complaints discussions etc etc bt dont really translate it into in-game actions.thats what matters in the end :)

Limsi
08-16-2013, 03:14 AM
I admire this move wholeheartedly. You know that you're on the right track Alfai! This is something different and I salute you for bringing out the charitable aura in each of us! ^.^

ScaredBootyPopper
08-17-2013, 10:42 PM
Fund me tooo XD jk

<This message has been approved... Eh well sort of>