PDA

View Full Version : Lacking of Experience in Arcane legends

HopeSolo
08-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Most people think im a good mage in AL , however,I have recently found out that i have a lot of lacking of experience in Arcane legends on PVP, PVE and others ... so i would like to hear you all options, suggestions and advice that would be helpful to improve myself... Thanks all and very appreciate for your helps. :)

Energizeric
08-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Just keep practicing. The more you play, the more you learn, especially in PvP. I find that every once in a while I learn something (usually by accident) that works really well and so I keep using it after that. So you come up with various combinations and moves that work well against certain types of players or groups of players.

HopeSolo
08-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Just keep practicing. The more you play, the more you learn, especially in PvP. I find that every once in a while I learn something (usually by accident) that works really well and so I keep using it after that. So you come up with various combinations and moves that work well against certain types of players or groups of players.
ty very much for your time and advice .. i will keep practicing on it :)

Sariita
08-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Believe me, I have died such a lot of times in pvp, that I'm a little bit better xD
-Sarii

Ps: If you see me in pvp I might be running away from you! lol

Spyce
08-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Sorcerer is probably the hardest class to play for both PvE and PvP.
Practice makes perfect.

Energizeric
08-11-2013, 02:52 AM
Yes, sorcerer requires the most strategy and skill, but can be the most rewarding if you learn to do it well.

Soundlesskill
08-11-2013, 02:23 PM
Warr needs a lot of skill too. Seeing as they have the hardest time getting kills.
Rouges just need mythics and ribbit. It's so sad