PDA

View Full Version : Help logging into old account

ShockGaming
08-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Hye guys, its been a few months since ive last played star legends. But i actually forgot my email that i used to login with. Does anybody know how to login with a username or anything? I remember my username.

Deathplague
08-10-2013, 09:42 PM
I tried to get my old account back but they said no...Good luck! send them a message: Support@spacetimestudios.com

Conquered
08-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Hye guys, its been a few months since ive last played star legends. But i actually forgot my email that i used to login with. Does anybody know how to login with a username or anything? I remember my username.

If you forgot your email then you should remake another 1. You should atleast remember it,we dont know if your trying to get on someones account and it wouldnt be Sts's fault.

Deathplague
08-10-2013, 11:13 PM
This kinda looks like you are trying to get on someone else's account if you remember the name but nothing else at all :stupid:

FluidShot
08-10-2013, 11:45 PM
Yeah. If you have multiple emails, just try them all, and hit the forgot password button.

Producers
08-10-2013, 11:53 PM
I thinks they ask you email id or sumthing like that, to confirm you the real owner

Conquered
08-11-2013, 12:09 AM
I thinks they ask you email id or sumthing like that, to confirm you the real owner

They ask it in their email when you forgot the password. Problem is, he dont remember his email.

Fireface
08-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Just go to support they will help when I came back to the game I had the same problem but was able to get it back