PDA

View Full Version : Racism

Zentry
08-11-2013, 02:08 AM
This almost made me cry. I was appauled by this.

They called me, a black person, the n word. Also saying' hey guys look at this white sh** pretending to be a n word.( this did not appear on a picture).
I know all of you will be like' quick report move on'. Its not like that. There will always be ppl like this in pl.
Reporting them will do little.
I suggest banning the word.

zentry...... Out......

iiirootzz
08-11-2013, 02:28 AM
I apologize on their behalf man. :/

Swords
08-11-2013, 05:39 AM
This almost made me cry. I was appauled by this.

They called me, a black person, the n word. Also saying' hey guys look at this white sh** pretending to be a n word.( this did not appear on a picture).
I know all of you will be like' quick report move on'. Its not like that. There will always be ppl like this in pl.
Reporting them will do little.
I suggest banning the word.

zentry...... Out......

Report them and if it is serious, just email them at support@spacetimestudios.com

And please do not expose people's names on the forums

Oldcoot
08-11-2013, 06:53 AM
@zen. They can ban this word but it won't stop the problem, they'll just find away around it they do it with other words already . My advice to you is to find a way for this to not bother you. Don't let their words hurt you when you do they win, that's what they wanted, don't give them that satisfaction . You half to find a way to shrug it off an know that they have a problem not you.

dudetus
08-11-2013, 06:57 AM
@zen. They can ban this word but it won't stop the problem, they'll just find away around it they do it with other words already . My advice to you is to find a way for this to not bother you. Don't let their words hurt you when you do they win, that's what they wanted, don't give them that satisfaction . You half to find a way to shrug it off an know that they have a problem not you.

^ creepy old man is right!

All they crave is attention. If u ignore it, they will poop their pants and flee.

Oldcoot
08-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Creepy? Now I'm hurt (jk)

DocDoBig
08-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Still wondering how these people get satisfaction in life with nothing else than insulting others...

Poor individuals

Delphina
08-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Report them and if it is serious, just email them at support@spacetimestudios.com

And please do not expose people's names on the forums
That is correct. Thread closed