PDA

View Full Version : Urgent.. Its a bad bug.. Slag debuffs Curse

Linkincena
08-11-2013, 02:51 AM
Slag is debuffing curse applied on enemies in pvp when its arcane ability of panic hits. ..
Please repair this bug..
Cos of this I can't use slag in pvp..
Don't know if slag is debuffing other effects. ..
Plz check devs..

Cero
08-11-2013, 06:46 AM
I already made a thread about this...

here.

Yes, curse can be canceled/neutralize by Slag's Arcane ability.
I just noticed it earlier when i was doing pvp. I cast curse then used Slag Arcane ability then the cloud effect which shows that the person is being debuffed with Curse is gone.

My suspect is an error on the system when Misty was made. Misty is the only pet that can remove a debuff.

Pls check TY.

I will take a look, thanks!

EDIT: Slag's ability does not currently remove anything on the target, only adds. Can it be a coincidence of timer for curse running out at the time you cast the ability?

and if this is still going on then i think the issue hasnt been resolved.

Linkincena
08-11-2013, 08:39 AM
No.. it was instantly...
I applied curse.. clouds appeared. . Then immediately fired slag. ..
Curse gone.....
Crap... I can't use slag now ..
Plz devs.. do something fast.. cos slag is fav pet in pvp. .

Cero
08-11-2013, 08:50 AM
yea its the same as what happened to me.

Curse then slag, the curse will be canceled.
I would sugest use slag first.

Fireball + slag + curse.
doing curse slag is a bad combo anyways.
Cursing enemy then making them to panic. you need them to attack you.

Linkincena
08-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Yes but slag takes time to reach enemy. . Cos its usually behind. ..

Taejo
08-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Have you tested this with anyone 1 on 1? How do you know it's not just a graphical glitch rather than the actual effects of curse being removed?

Valsacar
08-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Have you tested this with anyone 1 on 1? How do you know it's not just a graphical glitch rather than the actual effects of curse being removed?

This is most likely it, both abilities give a graphical change to the characters hit (the cloud, and the guy being on fire), one is probably canceling the other out.

Besides... why would you do curse and then slag, curse does damage when they attack and slag prevents them from attacking...

Linkincena
08-11-2013, 09:05 PM
This is most likely it, both abilities give a graphical change to the characters hit (the cloud, and the guy being on fire), one is probably canceling the other out.

Besides... why would you do curse and then slag, curse does damage when they attack and slag prevents them from attacking...

If u mean by those red mark debuff statuses. . Yes I tested. . They are getting removed.. confirmed in ctf by friend. ...

Slags 3 sec panic gives some time to get away from rogue... curse lasts 7 secs. .
And sometimes in group fight.. curse does not get applied on all members. . Then what?