View Full Version : Soluton to the Re-Roll & Leprechaun complaints

Shallows
08-11-2013, 03:06 PM
We already have luck elixirs in AL but I remember back in PL they had a 100% re-roll elixir, why not implement that in AL aswell?

GoodSyntax
08-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Because that totally ruined the market and the dynamics of the game over in PL.

I would be really, really unhappy if 100% reroll elixirs come to AL!

Shallows
08-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Because that totally ruined the market and the dynamics of the game over in PL.

I would be really, really unhappy if 100% reroll elixirs come to AL!

Yet Re-Rolls don't nesscecareily give u good loot, it's 100% chance to Re-Roll not 100% chance at a pink or purple, besides it will make STS more $ in platnium sales and it's not like every single person can get 20 platnium, I don't really see a downside in this

Taejo
08-11-2013, 04:49 PM
The economy in AL is already hurting. Adding 100% rerolls will only be a detriment to the economy's reparation and growth. Also, what GoodSyntax said.

Shallows
08-11-2013, 05:00 PM
The economy in AL is already hurting. Adding 100% rerolls will only be a detriment to the economy's reparation and growth. Also, what GoodSyntax said.

Yes prices would crash a bit but if prices crashed and more people could afford the items which would create more demand for those items would that not help the economy?

More items + lower price + More demand sounds like a good idea to me

Spyce
08-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Every locked crate would go down in price as well as the items inside.

Energizeric
08-11-2013, 05:54 PM
They used to guarantee a pink in every locked crate. People were not happy with that. I doubt people will be happy with that either when it comes to farming.

Lots of pinks means they will all be worth a few hundred gold. Nobody is going to be happy with that. Nobody is going to want to farm for a few hundred gold. The potions cost more than that.

Very bad idea.... You can't get away from the laws of economics here. There is only so much gold to be spent in the game. More items means people will spend less gold on each.

Do you really care about the color of the item you get, or do you want to farm and have something of value drop to you? If the color is what you care about, then why not have STS make every item be pink? If you care about value, then your suggestion won't help a bit. You'll get more pinks, but they will be worth proportionately less, so it will be the same total value, but you'll have spent lots of plat.

Valsacar
08-11-2013, 06:10 PM
How about this for a solution... people stop complaining and go pick up their high school textbooks and remind themselves how things like chance and statistics work.

Shallows
08-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Im tired of people complaning about Re-Rolls and seeing 20 posts a day about how the system is broke and blah blah blah, I just posted this as a possible solutiOn but yea I guess this won't work either

Linkincena
08-11-2013, 09:13 PM
100% reroll is possible in AL..
Do this..
Apply 15% leprechaun reroll+ then fire 25% luck elixir + start combo elixir 30% reroll + go to klaas to get 25% reroll + then go to shazbot to get 25% reroll. . These all get stacked up...
It adds to 120% loot reroll. .. have fun guys..

Remember to go to klaas and shazbot only after firing your 4 plat 25% loot elixir.. otherwise u won't have the option to apply if klaas gave u loot reroll before it..