PDA

View Full Version : Numerous Enchantress Questions

Demarrer
04-29-2010, 11:00 PM
1.Drain Life - Just in general how does this work, is it a single target move or a buff that lasts over time? Also, if it is timed, how long does it last for?

2.I know that fire storm combos with ice storm, however does lightning combo with ice storm? Also, how much more damage does a "combo" add. If lightning does not combo with ice, does that mean if I were to only choose one of the area spells, fire storm > lightning?

3.When I freeze a creature, if my friend or I is using a bow, will that person be unfrozen from the arrow hit?

Thanks!

Aerospacegod
04-29-2010, 11:33 PM
also curious about combos, any combos really.
how much more damage together than sequentially

SlipperyJim
04-30-2010, 06:21 AM
1.Drain Life - Just in general how does this work, is it a single target move or a buff that lasts over time? Also, if it is timed, how long does it last for?
Drain Life does a bunch of damage to one target and gives you HP in return. The effect is instant, not a buff, and not delayed. Basically, it's a combo attack/heal spell.

Best. Spell. Ever. Max out Drain Life. You won't regret it....

2.I know that fire storm combos with ice storm, however does lightning combo with ice storm? Also, how much more damage does a "combo" add. If lightning does not combo with ice, does that mean if I were to only choose one of the area spells, fire storm > lightning?
Lightning does not combo with Ice, but I think it combos with archers' Thorns. Get a friendly archer to help you test.

Here's my favorite mega-nuke sequence:

Lightning
Ice Storm
Fire Storm (HOT FLASH!)
Drain Life on any mobs still standing
Start over again at Step 1 :)

Lightning comes first, because it doesn't send the mobs flying. So they all stay in a nice, compact group for the next two spells....

I don't know exactly how much additional damage the combos inflict. In my experience, every mob near me (except for bosses) will usually be dead -- or close to dead -- after suffering all of my AoE spells. That's good enough for me. :)

3.When I freeze a creature, if my friend or I is using a bow, will that person be unfrozen from the arrow hit?
Fire melts ice. Arrows don't, unless they're fiery arrows.

Demarrer
04-30-2010, 09:34 AM
Drain Life does a bunch of damage to one target and gives you HP in return. The effect is instant, not a buff, and not delayed. Basically, it's a combo attack/heal spell.

Best. Spell. Ever. Max out Drain Life. You won't regret it....

Lightning does not combo with Ice, but I think it combos with archers' Thorns. Get a friendly archer to help you test.

Here's my favorite mega-nuke sequence:

Lightning
Ice Storm
Fire Storm (HOT FLASH!)
Drain Life on any mobs still standing
Start over again at Step 1 :)

Lightning comes first, because it doesn't send the mobs flying. So they all stay in a nice, compact group for the next two spells....

I don't know exactly how much additional damage the combos inflict. In my experience, every mob near me (except for bosses) will usually be dead -- or close to dead -- after suffering all of my AoE spells. That's good enough for me. :)

Fire melts ice. Arrows don't, unless they're fiery arrows.

*High Five*

Thank You Sir.