PDA

View Full Version : Character Customization

Xxxxzero
08-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Are we ever going to see more face/hair options for our characters? It would be awesome if we could have more customization options so there can be a little more diversity between player appearances. Just my thought.. thank you.
-Zero

Energizeric
08-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Yeah, it would be nice. I think since the mythic armors that are so popular mostly hide your face and hair, I don't think STS has been paying much attention to it. I'd like to see the top helms show your face more in the future. I'd also like to see a stance for the mage holding a gun that doesn't hide his face is it currently does.

Alfai
08-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Has been suggested few times.however i recalled the issue that burdens the server.
Its always nice to be able to customize this hopefully it will happen in the future.

Temarichan
08-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Detailed faces and looks would be awesome :)

Make it customizable So it looks like IRL :3

Xbuddyjosh
08-11-2013, 10:31 PM
There should be a sex changer too - picture a guy rogue, a smurf with flowing locks of hair, or a huge female warrior with a 6-pack :tongue:

Blood_Hunter
08-11-2013, 10:35 PM
How about making the mage character stronger and a little taller the range.increase by level.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-11-2013, 10:36 PM
its good to have customized face, looks, gender, but I think nobody cares that much in this kind of game esp since it is made primarily for mobile. Having such would be to heavy (i guess) in terms of game upload.

vholt
08-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Yeah, it would be nice. I think since the mythic armors that are so popular mostly hide your face and hair, I don't think STS has been paying much attention to it. I'd like to see the top helms show your face more in the future. I'd also like to see a stance for the mage holding a gun that doesn't hide his face is it currently does.

Yes the way mage holds a gun = major back problems

Temarichan
08-11-2013, 11:22 PM
....and neck problems •~• when my Mage holds the gun , his helm is literally IN his shoulder :3

klayble
08-11-2013, 11:25 PM
There should be a sex changer too - picture a guy rogue, a smurf with flowing locks of hair, or a huge female warrior with a 6-pack :tongue:

Hahaha looool XD

Y O L O
08-12-2013, 07:17 AM
....and neck problems •~• when my Mage holds the gun , his helm is literally IN his shoulder :3

I saw jay on his mage in his santa outfit w/runic and man half of his face was buried in side the gun/shoulder.

Alrisaia
08-12-2013, 09:09 AM
I think if you could convert some of the green / blue armors into 'vanity' it would be a cool way to customize your character's look.

STS's artists and designers spent a lot of time making the looks of all the different armors in this game - most of which don't get worn. I think if they made the white, green, and blue armors where we could convert them to vanity (for a plat price of course) and wear them 'over' our stat armor - we would all look less like clones :)

Alhuntrazeck
08-12-2013, 10:54 AM
How about making the mage character stronger and a little taller the range.increase by level.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

^Sexist?

Blood_Hunter
11-23-2013, 01:33 PM
^Sexist?

U are a major neg. Thinker