PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Legendary Elite Gear Distribution

drgrimmy
08-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Brackenridge and Ydra Forest:

Elite Chest II (replaced Elite Chest in season 3)
Drops from all elite bosses in Brackenridge and Ydra Forest
Copper, Silver and Golden chests contain Legendary elite gear now capped at level 25:
Sorcerer: Demonologist Cap, Demonologist Bones, Wyrmbone Staff, Flamestrike Rod
Rogue: Ranger Cloak, Ranger Leather, Heartseekers, Lifethief
Warrior: Juggernaut Helmet, Juggernaut Armor, Berserker Helmet, Berserker Armor, Vorpal Sword, Trollbane
Legendary Rings and Amulets

Dead City:

Elite Banded Chest II (replaced Elite Banded Chest in season 3)
Drops from all elite bosses in Dead City
Copper, Silver and Golden chests contain Legendary elite gear now capped at level 30:
Sorcerer: Demonlord Visage, Demonlord Robe, Charward Rod, Hellshriek Staff
Rogue: Demonlord Mask, Demonlord Leather, Demonblades
Warrior: Demonlord Helm, Demonlord Plate, Pit Sword (season 2), Infernal Suffering

Kraken Isles:

Elite Pirate Chest II (replaced Elite Pirate Chest in season 4)
Drops from all elite bosses in Kraken Isles
Copper, Silver and Golden chests contain Legendary elite gear now capped at level 30:
Sorcerer: Sealord Effigy, Sealord Wrappings
Rogue: Sealord Mesh, Sealord Cuirass
Warrior: Sealord Helm, Sealord Plate
Only Golden chests contain Mythic and Arcane gear:
Mythic Helms for sorcerer, rogue and warrior (level 26)
Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks, dagger type arcane weapon for rogue (level 26)

Slicing Flintlocks
Elite daggers for rogues that drop directly from elite boss at Windmore Harbor
Currently capped at level 30

Bloodhammer Cowl, Patch and Tricorn
Elite helm for sorcerer, rogue and warrior respectively that drop directly from the elite boss at Southern Seas

Bloodhammer Vest, Doublet and Threads
Elite armor for sorcerer, rogue and warrior respectively that drop directly from the elite boss at Grog Beach

Abyssal Flamberge
Elite sword for warriors that drops directly from elite boss at Ancient Mariner Reef

Kraken Skewer
Elite staff for sorcerers that drops directly from elite boss in Skull Cove

Firesquid
Elite staff for sorcerers that drops directly from elite boss in Palm Rock

Fangmaster Ring
Elite rings for all classes which directly drop from the elite boss at Lost Cove

Nordr:

Elite Warchest III (replaced elite warchest in season 6)
Drops from all elite bosses in Nordr
Copper, Silver and Golden chests contain Legendary elite gear now scaled to level 40:
Sorcerer: Champions Mantle, Champions Cloth
Rogue: Champions Leather, Champions Vest
Warrior: Champions Helm, Champions Chain
Mythic Armors for sorcerer, rogue and warrior (level 31)
Mythic Ring and Amulets (ring level 31, amulets level 30)
Maul of Ollerus, hammer type arcane weapon for warrior (level 31)

Noble Effigy, Mask and Helm
Elite helm for sorcerer, rogue and warrior respectively that drops directly from the elite boss at Jurn Woods
Currently scaled to level 40

Nordr Jewel Staff
Elite staff for sorcerer that drops directly from the elite boss in Mount Spyr

Entombed Hammer
Elite hammer for warriors that drops directly from the elite boss in Oltgar Keep

Mountains Teeth Daggers
Elite daggers for rogue that drops directly from the elite boss in Crystal Caverns
Currently scalled to level 40

Noble Garments, Doublet and Plate
Elite Armor for sorcerer, rogue and warrior respectively that drops directly from the elite boss in Hall of Valheim

Shuyal: Realm of Shadows

Elite Puzzlebox II (replaced Elite Puzzlebox in season 6)
Drops from all elite bosses in Shuyal
Copper, Silver and Golden chests contain Legendary elite gear now scaled to level 40:
Shade Crown, Thistle Crown, and Helm
Shade Robe, Raiment, and Mail
Ker'shal Scepter new arcane staff for sorcerer (lvl36)

Architect Helm
Elite helm for sorcerer, rogue and warrior drops directly from the elite boss in Shadow plains

Architect Pylon
Elite staff for sorcerer drops directly from the elite boss in Forest Breach

Architect Blade
Elite sword for warrior drops directly from the elite boss in Forest of Shades

Architect Quills
Elite daggers for rogue drops directly from elite boss in Undim Fields

Architect Suit, Armor and Plate
Elite armor for sorcerer, warrior and rogue respectively drops directly from the elite boss in Ashral Tower

Ashral Shards
Drop from elite Ashral Heart found in normal or elite Ashral Tower

Archon Rings
Rings drop from "some of the tougher minions in Elite Shuyal dungeons" - appear to drop from elite mages in all elite levels in Shuyal
Currently scaled to level 40 in Shuyal (40 and 41 in Tindirin)

Tindirin

Elite Dragonscale Chests
Drops from all elite bosses in Tindirin
Copper, Silver and Golden chests contain Legendary elite gear now scaled to levels 40 and 41:
Dragonscale Helm
Dragonscale Armor
Wurmtongue's Egg
Only Golden chests contain Arcane gear:
Arcane Shard

Magmatic Daggers
Elite daggers for rogue that drop directly from the elite boss in The Wilds
Currently scaled to levels 40 and 41

Magmatic Staves
Elite staffs for sorcerer that drop directly from the elite boss in Jagged Trail

Magma Helms
Elite helms for sorcerer, warrior and rogue that drop directly from the elite boss in Magma Corridor

Magmatic Swords
Elite swords for warrrior that drop directly from elite boss in Caves of Tarewa

Magma Armors
Elite armor for sorcerer, warrior and rogue respectively drops directly from the elite boss in Rockhorn Summit

Archon Rings
Drop from elite mob in elite Tindirin
Currently scaled to levels 40 and 41 in Tindirin (40 in Shuyal)

drgrimmy
08-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Special areas and bosses:

Planar Arena:
Arena Master Chest, drops after defeating the fourth boss.
Legendary Gear:
Noble Helm and Armor
Shade Helm and Armor lvls 40&41 directly from bosses and in chests
Architect Helm and Armor lvls 40&41 directly from bosses and in chests
Planar Helm and Armor lvls 40&41 in chests
Mythic Gear:
Mythic Amulet Recipe, rarely drops after defeating the fourth boss.
Arcane Gear:
Arcane Fossil found rarely in Arena Master Chest.

Planar Tombs

Elite Planar Tombs Chest, contains:
Dark Crystal Armor and Helm for rogue, sorcerer and warrior
Shade, the new owl pet
Planar Fragments

Planar Knives
Dagger type weapon for rogues, drops from boss in Planar Tombs Level 1.
Scaled to level 41.

Planar Rod
Staff type weapon for sorceres, drops from boss in Planar Tombs Level 2.
Scaled to level 41.

Planar Club
Warrior type weapon, drops from boss in Planar Tombs Level 3.
Scaled to level 41.

Elite Bael II and Elite Krunch II Now only spawning after boss kill:
Bael in Windmore Harbor after boss kill
Bael in Skull Cove after boss kill
Bael in Mount Spyr after boss kill
Bael in Crystal Caverns after boss kill
Krunch in Ancient Mariner Reef after boss kill
Krunch in Oltgar Keep after boss kill
Former spawn locations :( (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106971-Known-Elite-Bael-II-Spawn-Locations) and (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109542-Guide-Locating-Krunch-II)
100% chance of getting a Golden Elite Warchest or a Legendary item when killing Elite Bael II or Elite Krunch II
*Elite Bael II and Elite Krunch II mostly share the same loot tables and seem to drop almost all available legendary items. Items from previous seasons scale to lvl35 and items from Shuyal scale to lvl35&36 (not scaled to lvl40&41)
These are confirmed drops so far:
Special Drops:
Wrath of Bael, elite warrior weapon (*from Bael)
Troll Necromatic Rings (*from Krunch)
Other drops:
Golden Elite Warchests, see above post for contents
Champions Armor for sorcerer, rogue and warrior
Noble Armor for sorcerer, rogue and warrior
Nordr Jewel, elite staff for sorcerer
Demonlord Helm and Armor (*from Bael)
Demonologist Helm scales up to at least lvl35 (*from Bael)
Shade Helm (*from Bael)
Mountain Teeth of Brutality (*from Bael)
Slicing Flintlocks of Brutality, Fitness (*from Bael)
Kraken Skewer (*from Bael)
Firesquid
Architect Pylon of Brutality (*from Bael)
Hellshriek
Wyrmbone Staff
Architect Armor and Helms
Infernal Suffering of Tactics (*from Krunch)
Pit Sword of Potency scales up to at least lvl35 (*from Bael)
Superb Amulet of Stability (*from Bael)
Prime Necklace of Fitness (*from Bael)
Power Ring of Brutality (*from Bael&Krunch)
Runic Circuit of Force (*from Krunch)
Ensorcelled Band of Potency (*from Bael)
Divine Brooch of Security scales up to lvl36 (*from Bael)
Divine Chain of Grace scales up to lvl36 (*from Bael)
Fangmaster Rings appear to scale to lvl35 and 36

Any further confirmation of drops from Elite Bael II and Elite Krunch II would be appreciated :)

jabu69
08-12-2013, 05:21 AM
beast guide.

Juicymango
08-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Very good guide nice work :) but maybe you should add that nordr jewel, noble garments etc can be dropped from elite bael 2 too just a suggestion

Origin
08-12-2013, 07:19 AM
V nice, grimmy! :)))

moot
08-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Best guide ever...I always wonder what is in the chest

Uzii
08-12-2013, 09:20 AM
I thought that mythic helms and arcane hooks drop from elite golden pirate chests and mythic armors and arcane hammer drop from elite golden warchests, or am i mistaken?
And do u have any information abt the jewellery that drops from chests?

xcainnblecterx
08-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Nice grimmy

Alrisaia
08-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Very nice loot drop guide Grim - applause from me.

Insomniack
08-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Very nice and very, very useful guide. Respect Grimmy.

drgrimmy
08-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys. Its a work in progress so any advice or extra info that is left out is appreciated! :)

Very good guide nice work :) but maybe you should add that nordr jewel, noble garments etc can be dropped from elite bael 2 too just a suggestion

Yep, was planning on adding stuff from the arena, elite bael II and elite krunch II. Still not 100% sure on beal and krunch drops, but have heard about elite golden warchests, nordr jewel, wrath of bael, bloodhammer helm and armor, and elite rings and amulets. Any other input for what else they may drop would be appreciated!

I thought that mythic helms and arcane hooks drop from elite golden pirate chests and mythic armors and arcane hammer drop from elite golden warchests, or am i mistaken?
And do u have any information abt the jewellery that drops from chests?

Was planning to stick to just the legendary gear, but can add which chests the mythics and arcanes drop from for completeness (golden elite pirate chests and golden elite warchests)

Yeah, not quite too sure what to do with the rings and amulets from the chests. There does seem to be some variability of which elite rings and amulets drop from which elite chests, but there is such a large variety of rings and amulets and I have never seen any clear description of which rings and amulets drop from which chests. Perhaps someone else has a good handle on this? I have always found this very confusing and at this point cannot give a good description. I will try to work on this...

Uzii
08-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys. Its a work in progress so any advice or extra info that is left out is appreciated! :)

Yep, was planning on adding stuff from the arena, elite bael II and elite krunch II. Still not 100% sure on beal and krunch drops, but have heard about elite golden warchests, nordr jewel, wrath of bael, bloodhammer helm and armor, and elite rings and amulets. Any other input for what else they may drop would be appreciated!

Was planning to stick to just the legendary gear, but can add which chests the mythics and arcanes drop from for completeness (golden elite pirate chests and golden elite warchests)

Yeah, not quite too sure what to do with the rings and amulets from the chests. There does seem to be some variability of which elite rings and amulets drop from which elite chests, but there is such a large variety of rings and amulets and I have never seen any clear description of which rings and amulets drop from which chests. Perhaps someone else has a good handle on this? I have always found this very confusing and at this point cannot give a good description. I will try to work on this...

yes add if u can, some players still dont know they can loot it ingame not just crates, i wasnt sure myself.

Confused too abt jewellery thats why the question...

Energizeric
08-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks buddy, I'll have to bookmark this page. I always find myself searching through Sam's announcements trying to find the right one for each expansion when I need this sort of information.

Taejo
08-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Abyssal Flamberge
Elite sword for warriors that drops directly from elite boss at Ancient Mariner Reef

I have always wondered about this. I wanted one for this season to PvP with but they were always so expensive in CS and I thought they came from crates. Where was this thread 3 months ago!?

Thanks for making it!

EDIT: From my experience.. To help you with Arena drops - all Noble torso gear L30-31. To help you with Bael/Krunch II drops - all Noble torso gear L30-31, all Champions torso gear L30-31.

Venom
08-13-2013, 03:12 AM
Very useful, was actually looking for something like this :)

IronMonkey
08-14-2013, 07:28 PM
Kindly add Grimmy,

Drops from Elite Bael 2:

Mountain Teeth of Brut
Slicing Flintlocks of Brut
Power Ring of Brut

Drop from Elite Krunch:

Runic Circuit of Force

IronMonkey
08-18-2013, 11:03 AM
wow, now Bael drops Kraken Skewer, thats good info. Thanks

drgrimmy
08-18-2013, 11:12 AM
wow, now Bael drops Kraken Skewer, thats good info. Thanks

Yeah that's why it is so much cheaper and there are so many in cs now. Saw some new guy running around with one and he didn't even know what he had or how rare it used to be.

I have a feeling that a lot of the old elite gear is dropping from them. I thought I saw bane knives drop from bael when I killed him a couple of weeks ago, but I did not want to add because I am not certain.

Ebezaanec
08-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Yeah that's why it is so much cheaper and there are so many in cs now. Saw some new guy running around with one and he didn't even know what he had or how rare it used to be.

I have a feeling that a lot of the old elite gear is dropping from them. I thought I saw bane knives drop from bael when I killed him a couple of weeks ago, but I did not want to add because I am not certain.

After helping a guildie with Elite Skull Cove, I looted a Kraken Skewer of Fatality...

Then I check auction... :dispirited:

Limsi
08-22-2013, 07:03 AM
pit Sword of potency for season 2 :)

ZeroGh
08-22-2013, 07:33 AM
well done grimmy :)

Hnakkur
08-22-2013, 07:48 AM
bcse i cant play that much during a day( papa etc...) i love , i rlyrly love the guide. so i know where, i know how and know what will drop. <3 for this!

Aziiii
08-22-2013, 07:48 AM
Wow verry nice guide :D grats for the hard work and ty :)

Taejo
08-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi Grimmy,

Got another drop update for you from Bael: Mighty Demonologist Helm of Fitness and Slicing Flintlocks of Tactics. Yay!...

Alrisaia
08-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Hi Grimmy,

Got another drop update for you from Bael: Mighty Demonologist Helm of Fitness and Slicing Flintlocks of Tactics. Yay!...

just curious mate but did the normally capped at 30 gear scale up to level 31?

drgrimmy
08-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Hi Grimmy,

just curious mate but did the normally capped at 30 gear scale up to level 31?

Thanks! Actually curious, what level did the demonologist helm scale to as from the chests it is supposed to max out at lvl25?

Taejo
08-24-2013, 02:53 AM
Thanks! Actually curious, what level did the demonologist helm scale to as from the chests it is supposed to max out at lvl25?

Sorry I completely forgot to ask the person in my party who got it. I will find out for you.

Taejo
08-24-2013, 09:14 PM
Hi Grimmy,

The demonology helm my friend picked up was L30 - so it does indeed scale up. Also, I'm leaning towards saying that Krunch and Bael share identical loot tables. From what I've been told, Krunch also drops Wrath of Bael. I can't confirm the jewelry that you have listed, however. It just seems to me they didn't make either boss' loot table unique in comparison.

drgrimmy
08-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Hi Grimmy,

The demonology helm my friend picked up was L30 - so it does indeed scale up. Also, I'm leaning towards saying that Krunch and Bael share identical loot tables. From what I've been told, Krunch also drops Wrath of Bael. I can't confirm the jewelry that you have listed, however. It just seems to me they didn't make either boss' loot table unique in comparison.

Thanks for the info!

IronMonkey
08-25-2013, 10:51 AM
I think there is no harm on the part of STS disclosing what items both of these elite bosses drop.

I wonder if in the coming expansion, will the items dropped by these bosses scale to 35-36, or there will be another elite boss/es that'll drop the 35-36 items and Bael and Krunch's drop will stay to 30-31?

Alrisaia
08-31-2013, 07:20 PM
I think there is no harm on the part of STS disclosing what items both of these elite bosses drop.

I wonder if in the coming expansion, will the items dropped by these bosses scale to 35-36, or there will be another elite boss/es that'll drop the 35-36 items and Bael and Krunch's drop will stay to 30-31?

Where's the fun in that?

Inan'Hesh - Architect chest piece
Captain forgot his name (field map) - Architect Quill (rogue daggers) +50% crit proc (yum)

Ebezaanec
08-31-2013, 10:46 PM
I looted a L31 Ensorcelled Band of Potency (Str/Int) from Elite Bael II yesterday...

Didn't take pic tho :/

Uzii
09-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Just to add to ur guide arena loot has changed. I got there architect helm and elite copper puzzle box. So warchests were replaced by puzzle boxes and noble armor by architect helm. dont know if there drops also chest piece. Arena is right now dam hard.

fumolamota
09-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Any word on what the elite heart drops in normal Ashual Tower?

Otawaazavie
09-01-2013, 01:16 PM
*****Lots of big changes with the Shuyal expansion! Changes will be made as discovered!*****

Brackenridge and Ydra Forest:

Elite Chest II (replaced Elite Chest in season 3)
Drops from all elite bosses in Brackenridge and Ydra Forest
Copper, Silver and Golden chests contain Legendary elite gear now capped at level 25:
Sorcerer: Demonologist Cap, Demonologist Bones, Wyrmbone Staff, Flamestrike Rod
Rogue: Ranger Cloak, Ranger Leather, Heartseekers, Lifethief
Warrior: Juggernaut Helmet, Juggernaut Armor, Berserker Helmet, Berserker Armor, Vorpal Sword, Trollbane

Dead City:

Elite Banded Chest II (replaced Elite Banded Chest in season 3)
Drops from all elite bosses in Dead City
Sorcerer: Demonlord Visage, Demonlord Robe, Charward Rod
Rogue: Demonlord Mask, Demonlord Leather, Demonblades
Warrior: Demonlord Helm, Demonlord Plate, Pit Sword (season 2), Infernal Suffering

Kraken Isles:

Elite Pirate Chest II (replaced Elite Pirate Chest in season 4)
Drops from all elite bosses in Kraken Isles
Sorcerer: Sealord Effigy, Sealord Wrappings
Rogue: Sealord Mesh, Sealord Cuirass
Warrior: Sealord Helm, Sealord Plate
Mythic Helms for sorcerer, rogue and warrior (level 26)
Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks, dagger type arcane weapon for rogue (level 26)

Slicing Flintlocks
Elite daggers for rogues that drop directly from elite boss at Windmore Harbor

Bloodhammer Cowl, Patch and Tricorn
Elite helm for sorcerer, rogue and warrior respectively that drop directly from the elite boss at Southern Seas

Bloodhammer Vest, Doublet and Threads
Elite armor for sorcerer, rogue and warrior respectively that drop directly from the elite boss at Grog Beach

Abyssal Flamberge

Kraken Skewer
Elite staff for sorcerers that drops directly from elite boss in Skull Cove

Firesquid
Elite staff for sorcerers that drops directly from elite boss in Palm Rock

Fangmaster Ring
Elite rings for all classes which directly drop from the elite boss at Lost Cove

Nordr:

Elite Warchest
Drops from all elite bosses in Nordr
Copper, Silver and Golden chests contain Legendary elite gear now capped at level 35:
Sorcerer: Champions Mantle, Champions Cloth
Rogue: Champions Leather, Champions Vest
Warrior: Champions Helm, Champions Chain
Mythic Armors for sorcerer, rogue and warrior (level 31)
Maul of Ollerus, hammer type arcane weapon for warrior (level 31)

Noble Effigy, Mask and Helm
Elite helm for sorcerer, rogue and warrior respectively that drops directly from the elite boss at Jurn Woods
Currently capped at level 35

Nordr Jewel Staff
Elite staff for sorcerer that drops directly from the elite boss in Mount Spyr

Entombed Hammer
Elite hammer for warriors that drops directly from the elite boss in Oltgar Keep

Mountains Teeth Daggers
Elite daggers for rogue that drops directly from the elite boss in Crystal Caverns

Noble Garments, Doublet and Plate
Elite Armor for sorcerer, rogue and warrior respectively that drops directly from the elite boss in Hall of Valheim

Shuyal: Realm of Shadows

Elite Puzzlebox
Drops from all elite bosses in Shuyal
Copper, Silver and Golden chests contain Legendary elite gear now capped at level 36
Zer'shal Scepter new arcane staff for sorcerer (lvl36)

Architect Helm
Elite helm for sorcerer, rogue and warrior drops directly from the elite boss in Shadow plains
Levels 35 and 36

Architect Pylon
Elite staff for sorcerer drops directly from the elite boss in Forest Breach
Levels 35 and 36

Architect Blade
Elite sword for warrior drops directly from the elite boss in Forest of Shades
Levels 35 and 36

Architect Quills
Elite daggers for rogue drops directly from elite boss in Undim Fields
Levels 35 and 36

Architect Suit, Armor and Plate
Elite armor for sorcerer, warrior and rogue respectively drops directly from the elite boss in Ashral Tower
Levels 35 and 36

Archon Rings
Drop from "some of the tougher minions in Elite Shuyal dungeons" - appear to drop from elite mobs.

Thanks to Limsyoker for reminder about Pit Sword in Season 2 :)

Drgrimmy please add that elite Ashral heart found in normal or elite Ashral tower drops Ashral shards (amulets)

Serancha
09-02-2013, 01:38 AM
I heard someone got a level 35 pit sword of potency from Krunch II - saw the item myself.

Alhuntrazeck
09-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Just curious, but where does the Shade set drop other than in chests?

Cero
09-02-2013, 08:57 AM

there are gears named as "shades"
at store.

drgrimmy
09-02-2013, 09:24 AM

I also had one drop to me from elite bael II.

Osabevie
09-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Such a good guide thanks drgimmy :angel:

Zanpakuto
09-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Love your guides :)

IronMonkey
09-03-2013, 03:56 AM
Hi Grimmy,

Do you know where Superb Amulets drop? Need to find one for myself.

Deadprezz
09-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Very useful guide c:

Haligali
09-03-2013, 06:59 AM
Missed the hellshriek staff for sorcecer in elite banded ii chests.

Alhuntrazeck
09-03-2013, 07:13 AM
there are gears named as "shades"
at store.

I also had one drop to me from elite bael II.

Thanks guys, I know its in the CS but I wanted to farm some for loot. Thanks for the location, grimy!

Alrisaia
09-03-2013, 09:49 AM

Shade gear only drops from Elite Puzzle box chests. Not sure if they come out of copper, but I'm guess so... this gear is similar to the Champions gear from last season, as in... better than crate gear, but worse than actual drops from elite bosses.

Looks really cool though :)

keikali
09-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Can't believe how many times I come back to this guide. VERY resourceful.

drgrimmy
09-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Hi Grimmy,

Unfortunately, I would have to say that I have to say that I have always had a really hard time keeping straight which rings and amulets come from which chests/crates/areas. I think sts has also changed where these rings and amulets drop in addition to even changing the names to add the confusion. If anyone has good insight into the whole ring/amulet drop mess it would be much appreciated, but I don't want to put down my hunches/guesses about where things drop without solid proof (eg these amulets used to drop from elite chests, but i seem to remember getting a top level one which I sold for a pretty penny from a mob in k4 last season).

VanRah
09-05-2013, 06:20 AM
Where do the mythic weapons for all classes drop?
Ty

Uzii
09-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Where do the mythic weapons for all classes drop?
Ty

There were 2 events for mythic weapons droping from crates and elite golden warchests.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97099-New-Mythic-Weapons-THIS-WEEKEND!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?103557-Mythic-Weapon-Weekend-June-27-to-July-1

They currently drop nowhere. They r discontinued. U can buy them only now trough cs or players that owns them.

Helicopter
09-05-2013, 05:45 PM
If I had a level 16 Warrior,Opened lots of Banded Chests,Will I only get gear for my lvl and under? or does it give also for higher levels?

Cero
09-06-2013, 02:43 PM
would appriciate to add bael/krunch looots:)

drgrimmy
09-06-2013, 10:04 PM
If I had a level 16 Warrior,Opened lots of Banded Chests,Will I only get gear for my lvl and under? or does it give also for higher levels?

Banded chest contain gear scaled to level 30. Any legendary items you loot from these chests should be level 30 regardless of the level you are when you open them. Higher level gear that comes from banded chests (eg lvl 35 gear) is dropping directly from beal and krunch. Lower level gear you can get from these chests dropped from earlier seasons when the banded chests were capped at a different level (eg lvl 20 and 21 gear during season 2).

Haligali
09-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Hi Grimmy,

superb brutality, legend ring assault and ensorcelled brutality lvl30 is in elite banded ii chests - lvl31 last season, now lvl36 comes from bael and krunch - there are some lvl35 in ah, im not sure, maybe that comes from elite puzzle boxes..
normal elite ii chests still drops lvl25 superb brutality if im right, thats why the prices them are low.

IronMonkey
09-07-2013, 09:25 PM
superb brutality, legend ring assault and ensorcelled brutality lvl30 is in elite banded ii chests - lvl31 last season, now lvl36 comes from bael and krunch - there are some lvl35 in ah, im not sure, maybe that comes from elite puzzle boxes..
normal elite ii chests still drops lvl25 superb brutality if im right, thats why the prices them are low.

Yeah I've looted a superb amulet of stability from elite Bael 2 yesterday.

IronMonkey
09-09-2013, 05:33 AM
Here's another 2 from Bael

Divine brooch of security
Diving chain of grace

both lvl 36.

sciucafez
09-10-2013, 10:24 PM
How to get Legend ring of assault 36?

Erdnase
09-11-2013, 10:17 AM
I got an architect pylon of brutality from bael II, if u would like to add that in. :)

Haligali
09-12-2013, 06:04 AM
would appriciate to add bael/krunch looots:)

just check the ah for lvl35s:

lifethief, heartseekers, flamestrike, wyrmbone, mighty vorpal, pit sword, demonblades, charward, berserker, juggernaut, demonologist, bloodhammer, demonlord, sealord.. etc etc

Jetzzz
09-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Need further information, is it ashral heart drop only ashral amulet or also drop archon ring ?
And what kind of creep that drops archon ring, any mobs on elite shuyal maps ? Mage in shuyal maps ? Or the giant creep located in map 4 and 5 of shuyal ?

drgrimmy
09-12-2013, 04:06 PM
just check the ah for lvl35s:

lifethief, heartseekers, flamestrike, wyrmbone, mighty vorpal, pit sword, demonblades, charward, berserker, juggernaut, demonologist, bloodhammer, demonlord, sealord.. etc etc

Yeah, I think almost every legendary in game that is not discontinued drops from bael and krunch with old gear dropping at level 35 and new gear from shuyal dropping at levels 35 and 36.

aarrgggggg
09-13-2013, 03:07 AM
i got lvl 35 power ring of brutality from krunch today

Vystirch
09-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Wowzers! Grimmy, your amazing at guides. This is sooo helpful!

-Vys

frejajoan
09-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Great guide! Thanks a bunch!

Would just like to ask what would be the contents of the Golden Elite Chests from Bael II and Krunch II?
I've benn trying to read it multiple times but couldn't seem to get it... :shame:

Wanto Faithful
09-27-2013, 08:05 PM
Archon Rings and Ashral Shards
Drop from "some of the tougher minions in Elite Shuyal dungeons" - appear to drop from elite mobs
Also drops from elite Ashral Heart found in normal

can u give me screen shot of that.
thx

ElfDreamer
09-28-2013, 04:42 AM
Also bael2 drop legend ring of assault :)

Osabevie
09-29-2013, 10:27 AM
Gonna say it again this is soo good :)

drgrimmy
09-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Drop from "some of the tougher minions in Elite Shuyal dungeons" - appear to drop from elite mobs

thx

Well here is a quote from a developer partially explaining...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?113653-2013-08-29-Content-Update-(128792)

Adventure to the Realm of Shadows: Shuyal! Characters who have finished the Gleipnir quest please visit the Nordr Stronghold to enter.
Level cap raised to 36.
New Pets in the Stable.
New Bundle in the Store.
Sorcerer Arcane Staff can rarely be found in Elite Gold Puzzleboxes and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.
Once characters with a Mythic Helm and Mythic Armor obtain level 36 they can embark on the quest for a new set of Mythic Gear.
Only Shuyal Elite zones drop level 36 elite gear. Level 35 gear can be found in Nordr Elite zones. Kraken Elite zones cap at 30.
Realm of Shadows zones have the best bonus exp for high-leveling. Nordr xp bonus has moved to Shuyal zones.
Level 32 and above Epic rarity items are on a higher power scale than Epics have been previously.
Fixed shadow veil particle effect so it can't be left behind and live on forever.
Slightly lowered how much damage all three classes take in PvP, to make the battles last longer and be more interesting. Feedback on this change is very welcome!
Chests and barrels etc. found on the ground in the Realm of Shadows will have a higher gold output and bigger chance of potion drops than in other zones.
Added special 'Archon' rings to some of the tougher minions in Elite Shuyal dungeons.

Haligali
10-01-2013, 05:08 AM
update of the Shuyal Gladiator arena drops:

Elite Puzzleboxes
Architect armors and helmets for all classes lvl35&lvl36
Shade armors and helmets for all classes lvl35&lvl36
Noble helmets and armors for all classes lvl35

(armor more often)

valheeru
10-02-2013, 04:12 PM
kool guide

Hinataa
10-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Amazing!!! Was talking in guild today how i wanna make map for myself to know where to farm n he told me to check this, im amazed! Ty so much

Tantalizer
10-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Where do the agile lifethiefs of potency 35-36 drop?

Haligali
10-16-2013, 05:33 AM
Where do the agile lifethiefs of potency 35-36 drop?

lvl35, and only from bael&krunch II

Renorico
10-22-2013, 02:35 PM
Excellent guide +1

Eeilis
11-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Do you know if you can obtain any of those from a mob by re rolling?
Thanks

Alfai
11-22-2013, 12:19 AM

thx

Elite shuyal shades

Instanthumor
11-22-2013, 12:31 AM
Hey Grimmy, I know that Bael also drops Architect helms and armors, although the ones I am getting are not the 'good' versions, if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if this was mentioned in an earlier post (I didn't bother to check).

drgrimmy
11-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Do you know if you can obtain any of those from a mob by re rolling?
Thanks

Legendary gear does drop from mobs in both regular and elite levels, although the so called elite legendary gear only drops from elite bosses with the exception of the archon rings (which drop from the elite mages in shuyal).

drgrimmy
11-23-2013, 09:37 PM
Hey Grimmy, I know that Bael also drops Architect helms and armors, although the ones I am getting are not the 'good' versions, if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if this was mentioned in an earlier post (I didn't bother to check).

I don't think I specifically mentioned the architect gear, but all elite legendary gear drops from elite Beal II. All gear before shuyal drops at lvl35 and gear from shuyal drops at lvl35 and lvl36.

thememeguy
11-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Nice Guide, btw Bael II drops Fangmaster Rings ( of Warfare, Savy and those kind of things) 35-36.

Eeilis
11-25-2013, 01:50 PM
Legendary gear does drop from mobs in both regular and elite levels, although the so called elite legendary gear only drops from elite bosses with the exception of the archon rings (which drop from the elite mages in shuyal).

drgrimmy
11-25-2013, 05:59 PM
Nice Guide, btw Bael II drops Fangmaster Rings ( of Warfare, Savy and those kind of things) 35-36.

Thanks for the info. It is surprising that they drop as both lvl35 and lvl36, as these rings were elite gear from the kraken expansion, and all other elite drops from the prior expansions only drop as lvl35. However, you are absolutely correct as there are several lvl36 fangmaster rings in the cs. They must have misses this since it is the only elite legendary item from previous expansions which is not a helm, armor or a weapon (aside from the troll rings which were not really elite drops from a prior expansion).

duckduckgoose
12-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Cool guide!

But has the 100% drop for either Golden Elite Warchest or Legendary from defeating Elite Bael II and Krunch II always been that way? Because I defeated Elite Krunch II a while back and only got an achievement and no loot.

thememeguy
12-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Got another 2 Loots

Hellshriek of Brutality and Clever Wyrmbone Staff of Brutality Both Lvl35

looted from Bael 2. :)

drgrimmy
12-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Cool guide!

But has the 100% drop for either Golden Elite Warchest or Legendary from defeating Elite Bael II and Krunch II always been that way? Because I defeated Elite Krunch II a while back and only got an achievement and no loot.

Strange... should be 100% I assume that you were close enough to the boss when he died since you got the achievement. Unfortunately, strange bugs are known to happen without any good explaination. For example, once when running arena on the final boss I got no drops (when I should have got two) and one of my teammates got four drops (instead of two). Furthermore, these bosses in particular seem to be particularly buggy with people not being able to join party invites etc. for the boss kill.

duckduckgoose
12-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Well that's what I thought too. A bug. But when I contacted the devs about it, the reply I got was that there was only a chance to loot. So that doesn't make sense... Unless the one who was taking my case was misinformed? Well the way the reply was phrased, it didn't seem like it was a bug. Here's the quote

Me
Hi,
It is to my understanding that valuable loot is dropped upon defeating Elite:Krunch and Elite:Bael. However, I did not receive any such thing. I did receive the achievement though, so it cannot be that I was not nearby.

Hello,

It has a chance at dropping valuable loot, just like everything else. No guarantees.

Extreme
12-14-2013, 06:16 PM
*Claps*

eugene9707
12-14-2013, 11:13 PM
Bael in Mount Spyr after boss kill not confimerd but very likely

i got one there, its a pain there because the wolf mobs kept spawning :(

Finnandgum
01-06-2014, 06:46 AM
Awesome guide ^.^ :subdued:

nikolajus112
02-13-2014, 11:51 AM
Awesome guide

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Haligali
03-17-2014, 05:28 AM
Shuyal Arena

Elite Puzzlebox II:
Lvl40 Shade Helms and Armors for all class.

adhyss
03-24-2014, 05:39 PM
What best loot from elite golden puzzle II ? ???

Sent from my GT-B5330 using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
03-24-2014, 11:48 PM
What best loot from elite golden puzzle II ? ???

Ker'shal Staff (arcane staff).

adhyss
03-25-2014, 12:42 AM
Ker'shal Staff (arcane staff).

So elite golden puzzle and elite golden puzzle II have a same chance to loot ker'shal... (one in a million) T.T

intruders
03-26-2014, 01:02 AM
Just killed Krunch right after Frostir in Oltgar keep. He dropped Demonlord helm of stability and Architect quills of brutality. Both items of 35lvl

Serancha
03-26-2014, 02:59 AM
Bael and Krunch II have not yet been scaled to 40/41.

Kellhus
03-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Nice thread thks for the info

Kellhus
03-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Ps..ur main list is being updated regularly with all these confirmations? Thks so much!

drgrimmy
03-31-2014, 09:21 AM
Ps..ur main list is being updated regularly with all these confirmations? Thks so much!

Yes, I try to. :)

Kellhus
03-31-2014, 08:38 PM
Thks so much this has been very helpful!

notfaded1
04-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Bael and Krunch II have not yet been scaled to 40/41.

Right and this stinks if you finally get them...

Morholt
04-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Minor things you haven't updated:

Brackenridge Caps at level 27
Rooks Nest Caps at level 27
Dead City Caps at level 32
Kraken Isles Caps at level 37

Haven't checked if the drops are now dropping as lvl 37, too.

I have gotten a lvl 35 Kraken Skewer of Brutality from Krunch, so it is a shared drop by Krunch and Bael.

And a lvl 35 Sealord Effigy of Will from Bael.

drgrimmy
04-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Thanks!

Maybe it's not clear enough but I stated that Beal and Krunch practically share the same loot table which includes all Legendary elite gear from Nordr and earlier.

In terms of the scaling of lower level elite gear, I specifically asked in the thread about the new elite gear about the scaling of old elite legendary gear and it is just the enemies and not the loot that has been scaled up to lvls 27, 32 and 37:

One question:

Is it the elite gear that scales to lvls 27, 32 and 37 for the Brackenridge/Ydra, Dead City, and Kraken respectively, or is it just the difficulty of the mobs that scale to these levels with the gear remaining at lvls 25, 30 and 30?

Difficulty of the mobs

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?143866-Elite-Zones-Live-in-Arcane-Legends-Elite-Loot-Explained!/page4

firechandra
05-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Shadowlurk in elite caves and wurmtongue in dragonscale chests to add at the list

Haligali
05-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Shadowlurk in elite caves and wurmtongue in dragonscale chests to add at the list

Its a bit off cause this thread is about elite gear.

Neutrone
05-25-2014, 02:30 PM
Exactly what I need

Pollata1246
10-11-2014, 05:24 AM
[QUOTE=drgrimmy;1220308Ashral Shards
Drop from elite Ashral Heart found in normal or elite Ashral Tower
[/QUOTE]
What r these shards what r they used for??

Serancha
10-11-2014, 10:49 AM
They are amulets. Bad ones. The boss is fun though.

Raselph
10-16-2014, 06:25 AM
What r these shards what r they used for??

after 1220304 put an ]

back to the topic: these shards make an arcane ring , they are used for making an arcane ring==recipie includes

25 blood essences (farms)
25 fire essences (farms)
25 glacial essences (farms)
1 dragonite bar (from the teeth vendor in expedition camp)
1 arcane shard (from locked crates)

drgrimmy
10-24-2014, 08:38 PM
They are amulets. Bad ones. The boss is fun though.

after 1220304 put an ]

back to the topic: these shards make an arcane ring , they are used for making an arcane ring==recipie includes

25 blood essences (farms)
25 fire essences (farms)
25 glacial essences (farms)
1 dragonite bar (from the teeth vendor in expedition camp)
1 arcane shard (from locked crates)

Ashral shards, not arcane shards. Serancha is right. They are lackluster amulets :(

Haligali
11-17-2014, 08:36 AM
any guide for planar drops?

drgrimmy
12-07-2014, 04:25 PM
any guide for planar drops?

Sorry for the delay, hard to get excited about elite farming anymore :(

Haligali
12-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Sorry for the delay, hard to get excited about elite farming anymore :(

I see updated,nice. One thing, there is noble lvl40 in arena too.

BeoNeo
04-22-2015, 09:25 AM
Who can renew this tread,whit full list and what are chances to get something!plz

Theillist1
04-22-2015, 10:11 AM
'Drop Rate' is a Forbidden Term in AL.

kiwotsukete
04-22-2015, 07:17 PM
Fantastic JOB!!!!

Greatankush
04-29-2015, 02:52 AM
Just opened some chests worth60k golden type
No mythic or arcane I am broke no what??

Dragoonclaws
04-29-2015, 07:16 AM
Just opened some chests worth60k golden type
No mythic or arcane I am broke no what??

mythics and arcane drops are from:

Elite Golden Pirate Chest II
Elite Golden WarChest II
Elite Golden Puzzlebox II
Elite Golden DragonScale Chest

if you spent 60k on the chests, you either bought 1 E.G. Dragonscale Chest, or 2 E.G. Puzzleboxes, or 3 E.G. WarChests, or 4 E.G. Pirate Chests... which is ridiculously nothing... You need a lot of Chests to have a good chance at an Arcane or a Mythic...

Greatankush
04-29-2015, 07:52 AM
mythics and arcane drops are from:

Elite Golden Pirate Chest II
Elite Golden WarChest II
Elite Golden Puzzlebox II
Elite Golden DragonScale Chest

if you spent 60k on the chests, you either bought 1 E.G. Dragonscale Chest, or 2 E.G. Puzzleboxes, or 3 E.G. WarChests, or 4 E.G. Pirate Chests... which is ridiculously nothing... You need a lot of Chests to have a good chance at an Arcane or a Mythic...
I opened
Gold pirate ii
Elite gold war iii
Elite sil puzzle(aww)

Greatankush
04-29-2015, 07:54 AM
That elite golden 3 was waste of money but good if u get a legandry or maul instead of rare or epics that u throw away awww

Ikr that is nothing just joking I wasn't expecting a maul out of it there was just one elite golden war chest 111 in auction

Dreangel_AL
08-29-2015, 03:10 AM
THANK THANK THANK THANK YOU!!!!! Now I know where I can get mythic without actually needing Lockeds!!

dongp1994
09-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Please make update on Golden Orcish chest
that will be helpful

Legendsoflegends
09-04-2015, 03:37 PM
How come it didn't find this earlier... very great guide.

Galisnik
10-18-2015, 04:13 PM
good guide thanks