PDA

View Full Version : Higher the Chance Of Mythic and Arcane drops on Elite Warchests and Pirate Chests

Djqwest
08-12-2013, 07:51 AM
I opened many Golden and Silver Elite warchests and pirate chest but still no Arcane or Mythic makes me feel so Disapointed/Dissapointed I feel I farmed for nothing Please Higher chance for Those who cant purchase Plats.

Umbras
08-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Bro i like ur idea...
But i disagree, if they made the Chance for mythic and arcane loot higher it would destroy the economy of this game ...
Price will drop for those items and it wont be that special anymore if u have the Maul or hooks etc. .
im happy myself cuz i opened only 3 elite golden warchests and looted Lunar Pendant, so u see its all just very random .
:)
But u dont have to open those chests...
go sell em and ull be rich too. elite golden pirate and warchests go for lets say 50k each . so farm and sell them and ull buy ur mythic or arcane item someday :).

Valsacar
08-12-2013, 10:39 AM
No, No, No, No, No. In case you didn't get that, NO!

We asked for this, we WANTED this, and this is good. Pinks are common, anything below is garbage. We wanted something to WORK towards, not something that we could get in a day or two of trying. Mythics are already too common as it is, they DON'T need to be EASIER to get.

JaytB
08-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Here's a suggestion... Next time just sell them. If you really opened that many chests, you'd have enough gold to buy any mythic you'd want by selling them.

Energizeric
08-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Wow, looks like my work is done here! Haha..... you all beat me to it. Thanks!

Szangheili
08-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Bro i like ur idea...
But i disagree, if they made the Chance for mythic and arcane loot higher it would destroy the economy of this game ...
Price will drop for those items and it wont be that special anymore if u have the Maul or hooks etc. .
im happy myself cuz i opened only 3 elite golden warchests and looted Lunar Pendant, so u see its all just very random .
:)
But u dont have to open those chests...
go sell em and ull be rich too. elite golden pirate and warchests go for lets say 50k each . so farm and sell them and ull buy ur mythic or arcane item someday :).
I agree with you here, if they become common, then it'll be worthless to try and get em. But I envy you for actually being lucky, I've been stuck with bad luck ever since my SL days, thats why folks call me "Unlucky Szang" :/