PDA

View Full Version : PL plat issue...?

Iamlvl
08-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Hey guys,

Recently I've really wanted a respect of a few of my alts.... But for some reason the offers aren't working. I tried trialpay, and it didn't work... So I sent them an email support request. They emailed me back a few days later saying plat had been added to my acc... It wasn't there. On my nexus 7 android tablet, Nativex just plain old crashes. I have asked around, and everyone is the same as me. Plat offers aren't working. Help sts!

DocDoBig
08-12-2013, 08:22 AM
Sts hasn't much to do with W3I/NativeX/TP who control the free platinum offers they just support it.
We can't really help you and the Devs can't really fix that, just try to e-mail the W3I/NativeX/TP customer support once again to get some explanation.

Also in most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

I suggest to check these articles:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/topics/435597-free-platinum-offers/articles

Conquered
08-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Man, Suppose to give em a link but..nvm Lol

Iamlvl
08-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Sts hasn't much to do with W3I/NativeX/TP who control the free platinum offers they just support it.
We can't really help you and the Devs can't really fix that, just try to e-mail the W3I/NativeX/TP customer support once again to get some explanation.

Also in most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

I suggest to check these articles:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/topics/435597-free-platinum-offers/articles

Actually, I did that. I completed an offer... noticed it didnt work... and sent them an email. So after that I did ANOTHER offer... and it didn't work. So, I sent ANOTHER email to Nativex... It's not just me, though. Lots of other people are having issues. I hope Nativex fixes this soon... it seems to have started after the plat sale ended... When it IS fixed I'll get 50+ plat probs... I did soooo many offers ;)