PDA

View Full Version : PET GUIDE for ALL CLASSES

Reefgirl
08-12-2013, 11:54 AM
I noticed alot of players often require assistance with choosing the right pet for their class, so iv decided to write this thread in hopes it will reach players and help them =). iv compiled a list of each class with pets best suited, made for PVE purposes.
I have only included Legendary pets and below, as Arcane and Mythic are the obvious bests above others.
Theres no specific order to which pet is better than the other, one should try to rotate pets when sad to save gold instead of feeding.

---------
WARRIOR: since the main purpose of a warrior is to TANK, i recommed pets with STR or HEALTH boosts and damage reduction, but there also are pets that help with damage aswell.

TANKING: best for keeping u alive
Nexus - not the best tanking pet but the mana arcane ability and regen does help.
Hazel - health boost
Ribbit - health boost
Malison - big overall stat boost
Snaggletooth - health boost, damage reduc, mana regen
Orion - health boost, damage reduc, mana

GENERAL: Health boost and damage
Wyatt - 12%dmg + health regen
Loki - 15%dmg + mana regen
Kettle - 10%dmg

---------
ROGUE: DEX, DMG, CRIT - 2 sets of pets, if your using blades, your in the middle of the action and need more health.

BLADES: health and dmg
Loki - Goodsyntax made an excellent thread on loki, i suggest you read it, " loki the overlooked pet for rogue"
Kettle - 10%dmg
Malison - big stat boost

BOW:im not saying dont use with blades, its just u will use more pots.
Talon - 10%dmg + mana
McCraw - 10%crit + 10%dodge
Horton - 10%crit + mana regen
Wrathjaw - 10%dmg + mana + health regen

SORCERER: INT, DMG, HEALTH - in general, this class has the least health and armor, so if you die often, most of this list is for you.
Colton - best pet for mage. 10%dmg + mana regen
Wrathjaw - 10%dmg + mana + health regen
Clyde - small health boost + 7%crit
Orion - health boost, damage reduc, mana
Loki - small health boost, 15%dmg + mana regen
Kettle - health boost 10%dmg
Malison - big stat boost

Hope you enjoyed this thread and i hope it helps you and others
Goodluck!
=)

Y O L O
08-13-2013, 04:15 PM
You forgot one thing on overall...Konga..hp,mana,10%dodge,10% dmg BEST PET OVERALL FOR ME

Reefgirl
08-13-2013, 04:30 PM
your right! i forgot about him coz i was looking at pets with stat boost, he is a great pet, il add him to the list, iv only used him with my rogue and tank, not sure how effective he would be for a mage tho, give they have thee lowest HP and armor. thanks for that!

Drearivev
08-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Koko is a really good pet for Sorcerers. Especially at low twinking levels. Or if you could get Abaddon for a twink Sorcerer, that would be even better.

Temarichan
08-18-2013, 01:29 PM
Nice Thread Reef :) helped me a lot. Thank you :D

niallator
08-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Darksiders pet hread hehehe

CouchPass
08-30-2013, 07:38 PM
for rouge you should definitely use granite. 25 dex EPIC. does a nice amount of dmg boost for rouges