PDA

View Full Version : Pet Favoritism

moonway03
08-12-2013, 05:08 PM
We all have our favorite pets right?

So im suggesting to create a favorite tab in stable where all of your selected (favorite) pets are listed in the favprite tab.
And it will lessen your effort in scrolling down(if you jave many pets) to find the pet you need. :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Bless
08-12-2013, 05:27 PM
My favourite pet (in my stable) is malison, however my dream pet is either samael or HJ.

I dont need to scroll down my 30+ pets because if a pet is considered favourite, it should be levelled to 30/31

Taejo
08-12-2013, 05:49 PM
We all have our favorite pets right?

So im suggesting to create a favorite tab in stable where all of your selected (favorite) pets are listed in the favprite tab.
And it will lessen your effort in scrolling down(if you jave many pets) to find the pet you need. :)

I empathize with you on this. It's a good idea, and I think many people would appreciate it more if they gave it a try. My suggestion was this:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101848-A-Way-To-Organize-Pets

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-12-2013, 08:28 PM
+1 to this. I have lots of pets but I only shuffle malison, hazel, and ribbit.

Spyce
08-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Ribbit is bes Warrior pet.

Energizeric
08-12-2013, 09:31 PM
What would be nice is a link on the main page that allows you to choose a new pet rather quickly without going into the stable. I don't see a need for a favorites list since it automatically puts pets in order by level, and usually our favorite pets are the ones we level up the highest, so they would be on top of the list anyway.

Taejo
08-12-2013, 10:49 PM
What would be nice is a link on the main page that allows you to choose a new pet rather quickly without going into the stable. I don't see a need for a favorites list since it automatically puts pets in order by level, and usually our favorite pets are the ones we level up the highest, so they would be on top of the list anyway.

Well, again, this may be unique to your style of playing but it doesn't speak for everyone. This should be more apparent now since this is yet another thread relating to the topic of organizing pets.

My sorc has 9 L31 and 13 L30 pets now. They are all my "favorite" and organized the way you mentioned - and yet, I still have to scroll through them. Additionally, when new pets are released they may very well become people's new "favorite" pet, but won't be level-capped for a long time, thus won't be on the top of the list. Depending on what I decide to do on a given day, I like to use different pets. Some of my "favorite" PvP pets aren't even level 25 yet; but I'd like to be able to organize them for an easy rotation of pets while I PvP. Likewise for PvE. In fact, a lot of my warrior's PvP pets and PvE pets don't share the same list.

I don't see why implementing a way for us to better organize a plethora of pets is such a big deal. If it's optional, you don't have to use it if you don't want to. But please at least try and support the people that would like to see it happen.

moonway03
08-13-2013, 05:07 AM
My favourite pet (in my stable) is malison, however my dream pet is either samael or HJ.

I dont need to scroll down my 30+ pets because if a pet is considered favourite, it should be levelled to 30/31

Im suggesting this coz all my pets have different names and I forgot which is which lol

Energizeric
08-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Fair enough. I don't see any harm in it. At a minimum it would be nice to have some kind of quick pet chooser from the home page.

Chaim Nail
08-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Being able to manually sort the pet list would be good, having 3 buttons on the play screen to quickly select one of your favourite 3 would be superb.

Energizeric
08-13-2013, 11:00 PM
I would also like to see the color rarity shown in the stable. Instead of every pet being white, make the legendary pets pink, mythic pets orange, etc. Sometimes I forget if a pet is legendary, epic or rare and there is no way to know once you have added that pet to the stable. It's strange that it only shows the rarity before you get a pet.

moonway03
08-14-2013, 05:02 AM
I would also like to see the color rarity shown in the stable. Instead of every pet being white, make the legendary pets pink, mythic pets orange, etc. Sometimes I forget if a pet is legendary, epic or rare and there is no way to know once you have added that pet to the stable. It's strange that it only shows the rarity before you get a pet.

Agree