View Full Version : Little tactics to help in pvp

Archermaster
08-12-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm here to help a little in higher Lvl pvp like 71-76

Dex Bird vs bear
when facing a bear the first skill u want to use is blinding shot but upgrade ur blinding shot to 8 because it gives 60% off hit so bears always use there smash combo first so if u use blinding shot and hopefully it doesn't miss they shouldn't be able to use their combo on u then after that u haven't killed him u would want to use ur thorns so they don't get close to u and hit u. You should win if all that works.

War bird vs any class I guess

Use the blinding shot first too then if ur facing a long range fighting opponent use ur thorns so u can get closer to them to hit with ur weapon.

Pallys vs bears

Well buff of course on every start of the battle then use drain and heal because the bear with definitely use their combo on u after u use the skills quickly put on ur mana shield cause the bear is going to use it's skills on u then u should or if u don't want to use nightmare and weakness after that use the ice storm then fire storm because its a combo and it should help lower its hp and then u would use the rest of ur skills and ur wep should finish him off.

Well that's pretty much all I know I don't ever pvp but started a too and it's pretty fun if u ask me I recommend higher Lvl pvp if u have good gear and I don't know much about builds but I know u would want ur buffs at max. I'm sorry if I don't know anything about bears just never pvped with it ill try to learn something or 2 with bears. Hope this thread helped if there's anything that's missing in my tactics post in plz and thank you for reading!

ThePvpTwink
08-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Applies more to 56-70 pvp not endgame, endgame just goes buff>blast>gf.

ooommmggg
08-12-2013, 09:02 PM
I disagree with the first one. Often on my bird I start with repulse so there is a 100% chance of the bear missing their combo instead of a 40% chance if all u do is kill their hit %. After that I follow up with blinding, blast shot, roots, and repeat.

Waug
08-12-2013, 09:07 PM

Drain > Blast

conditions apply

Archermaster
08-12-2013, 10:05 PM
I see

Extreme
08-12-2013, 10:16 PM
Pally dont use ms vs bears

Trenton
08-13-2013, 01:25 AM
I disagree with the first one. Often on my bird I start with repulse so there is a 100% chance of the bear missing their combo instead of a 40% chance if all u do is kill their hit %. After that I follow up with blinding, blast shot, roots, and repeat. I know plenty of people that do this and I've never seen myself having luck with it. There's a good chance that a bear will dodge repulse, making them beckon and if you don't dodge that, blinding isn't gonna save you then. I always do blinding repulse at 12m, because if blind hits, it makes them miss everything, and if blind doesn't hit/they still land beckon, you can quickly repulse to make them miss stomp/SmS.

Extreme
08-13-2013, 08:29 AM
I disagree with the first one. Often on my bird I start with repulse so there is a 100% chance of the bear missing their combo instead of a 40% chance if all u do is kill their hit %. After that I follow up with blinding, blast shot, roots, and repeat.

Blind is a good way to start vs behrs, Not repulse

Fortal123
08-14-2013, 11:16 AM

Precisely!!!1! Finally someone who shares the same opinion.

Fortal123
08-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Drain > Blast

conditions apply

I call BS on that one. Drain has some time before it actually hits, and until it does, the mage is very likely dead. Also, birds often dodge drain.

Revealing
08-15-2013, 09:17 AM
Nice guide