PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 endgame tournament request

Cavoc
08-12-2013, 08:10 PM
1v1 75-76 tournament. Anyone down?

No restrictions. You worked for it. Use it.

Cheenivie
08-12-2013, 08:19 PM
meh ctf sounds better;)

ThePvpTwink
08-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Isn't the endgame ctf tourney still going on?

CrimsonTider
08-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Isn't the endgame ctf tourney still going on?

Nope. And a 1v1 tourney, all gear goes will do nothing but bring arguments upon arguments. I wouldn't host one of those even if someone gave me multiple gold caps. Not worth the time nor the consistent whining.

Cheenivie
08-13-2013, 09:06 AM
Imho it would be may the luck be ever in your favor!;)

XghostzX
08-13-2013, 11:16 AM
I would if STS actually balanced the gear and made sure there wasn't any 1-shot kills...

CrimsonTider
08-13-2013, 11:30 AM
I would if STS actually balanced the gear and made sure there wasn't any 1-shot kills...

Yes, the damage is an issue, but I have had a few conversations in game and dodge is the greater issue. When a bird with less base dodge and half the armor of my bear can out dodge me, we have an issue. I too would take on an end-game tourney IF there were more balance. As it is, there is no balance and therefore won't do it using current end-game sets.

I do, however, have a few ideas beginning to come together. ;)

XghostzX
08-13-2013, 04:08 PM

Yes, the damage is an issue, but I have had a few conversations in game and dodge is the greater issue. When a bird with less base dodge and half the armor of my bear can out dodge me, we have an issue. I too would take on an end-game tourney IF there were more balance. As it is, there is no balance and therefore won't do it using current end-game sets.

I do, however, have a few ideas beginning to come together. ;)

Then PM me and let me know!

Zeus
08-13-2013, 04:32 PM
It's actually not the gear that's the issue but the L9 skills...

Stevenmc
08-16-2013, 06:27 PM

Somebody gets it ^^ TY.

CrimsonTider
08-16-2013, 06:52 PM

It is actually 3 issues:

1. Too much dodge. Period.

2. High damage weapons/sets with no increase in base health.

3. Level 9 skills with no balance/increase in gear/base stats.

Zeus
08-17-2013, 11:43 AM
It is actually 3 issues:

1. Too much dodge. Period.

2. High damage weapons/sets with no increase in base health.

3. Level 9 skills with no balance/increase in gear/base stats.

1. The dodge wouldn't be bad at all if there wasn't L9 skills. Swift set has no dodge by itself, however L9 buffs make it skyrocket.

2. There is an increase in health, but not by much. Aka, the 1000 health savage sets.

3. Yes

It's mainly the L9 skills that's the issue which is why you see PvP become unbalanced at 66+

CrimsonTider
08-17-2013, 02:17 PM
1. The dodge wouldn't be bad at all if there wasn't L9 skills. Swift set has no dodge by itself, however L9 buffs make it skyrocket.

2. There is an increase in health, but not by much. Aka, the 1000 health savage sets.

3. Yes

It's mainly the L9 skills that's the issue which is why you see PvP become unbalanced at 66+

Outside of strength sets, there is not much difference between the health pool of a level 10 twink and a lvl 76 endgamer. There should be a greater rise in BASE health, not just a dependency on health given through sets. When birds have a blast shot of 500+ and that reaches and/or exceeds the base health of 3 out of 5 classes.... Houston, we have a problem.

And yes, dodge is too much. The recent tourney I held using lvl 50 gear showed this. The game should not be based on a "luck" factor. Using sets with a decrease in dodge and requiring an ability to depend more on other skills brought out a truer playstyle and greater need to understand class skills.

Peanutbritle
08-21-2013, 11:24 AM
Outside of strength sets, there is not much difference between the health pool of a level 10 twink and a lvl 76 endgamer. There should be a greater rise in BASE health, not just a dependency on health given through sets. When birds have a blast shot of 500+ and that reaches and/or exceeds the base health of 3 out of 5 classes.... Houston, we have a problem.

And yes, dodge is too much. The recent tourney I held using lvl 50 gear showed this. The game should not be based on a "luck" factor. Using sets with a decrease in dodge and requiring an ability to depend more on other skills brought out a truer playstyle and greater need to understand class skills.

Totally agree, I have a bear and I see the health given through attributes surprisingly low. I don't appreciate the way how whoever has the best gear wins. I think that gear should be evened out, not cost a fortune, and don't have a class with 500 health and decent armor do 550+ damage. I mean come on.