PDA

View Full Version : Tac 7's Please Read Important!

Airbrush
08-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I would like to know about the tac 7's if this is a result of unfinished code or just how the programmers wanted this to be.

I noticed that every class like Engi/Comm has Different color lvl 46-50 weapons that are assigned to there class for example the expirimental engi gun and the commando shotgun. Also it was kind of odd to find out that the names of the new tac 7 had the same names as the limited supply ones from lvl 46 cap update. Example the Skye Tac 7 has same name as the new lvl51 cap update but the color of the old ones are like a brownish/black, Skye Tac (U.C.X Edition) from lvl46 update color was like a goldish brown but new ones are regular orange color, and last Jailbroken Tac from lvl46 cap are a dull light blue but what im saying is all new op guns are the same color/Orange and brown. I really would like to know if it was unfinished code or just forgotten due to only 1 person worked on the Cap update. Also i would like to know if this will be updated and added to the game or not. Thanks for Reading.

Tac 7 Machine Pistol Showcase from Lvl46 Cap Update

Dragoonclaws
08-12-2013, 10:07 PM
What do you mean by unfinished code?
Pardon me, im kind of a new player (started this june) and i just want to understand.

Ps: dont think im noob. Im lvl50 though

Airbrush
08-12-2013, 10:27 PM
What do you mean by unfinished code?
Pardon me, im kind of a new player (started this june) and i just want to understand.

Ps: dont think im noob. Im lvl50 though

I was trying to say like in a program if u dont have a certain string of code for instance like if u want something to say hi my name is or whatever u have to complete the code in the program. not sure if i can explain it better sorry tired :(

Phantasm0162
08-12-2013, 10:27 PM
I have had the same question about tacs and I was wondering the same thing! And I also heard that sum of the lvl 46 tacs are like in the millions because they dnt drop anymore! But if thats so will the lvl 50 tacs be discontinued and valuable to because they wont drop if we get an increase in cap? Alot of confusion we need CLARIFICATION :D!

Airbrush
08-15-2013, 03:19 AM
Someone that works with SL please respond to this It's a cool thing for ops not to have and I'm sure it won't take much just to add color.

Conquered
08-15-2013, 06:03 AM
Im sure if those things wont drop, it will be Unique...Bwahahahahaha!