PDA

View Full Version : Android Beta forum????

reddragon72
10-28-2010, 01:15 PM
What's up dev's? you had my full attention before, but now you have more than that!!! :)

Hayabusaz
10-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Yeah .. What Password Tho ?

Royce
10-28-2010, 01:22 PM
What's up dev's? you had my full attention before, but now you have more than that!!! :)

Lol, they have 110% of your attention ;) anyway yeah looks like they're preparing for an android beta...

reddragon72
10-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah .. What Password Tho ?

don't know and don't want to try in case they look at the logs, and there are no posts in it so nothing to look at...

Varking
10-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Where is Markus to doubt me now about it? I told him I had no reason to lie.

reddragon72
10-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Where is Markus to doubt me now about it? I told him I had no reason to lie.

About what? And I haven't seen him on in a awhile.

Varking
10-28-2010, 03:22 PM
About what? And I haven't seen him on in a awhile.

About there being an Android beta. He said two devs confirmed for him that there would be none.

reddragon72
10-28-2010, 03:28 PM
About there being an Android beta. He said two devs confirmed for him that there would be none.

Gotcha. But if they are doing a beta, wonder if it'll be open or closed. And more importantly how do we sign up? especially if it is a limited beta the spots may fill up fast.

Arterra
10-28-2010, 03:42 PM
aww those with android phones will get all the beta benefits :(

time to find a way to get my itouch to boot a light version of android lol

shadywack
10-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Gah!!! Where see Android beta?!?!?!?

shadywack
10-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Gotcha. But if they are doing a beta, wonder if it'll be open or closed. And more importantly how do we sign up? especially if it is a limited beta the spots may fill up fast.

Well, I'll be happy to test out the buying of platinum if that's what they want to test.

Heck, I'll buy a ton of platinum! I hope this is a sign-up beta, and I really hope I can get in!!!!

Royce
10-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Gah!!! Where see Android beta?!?!?!?

Check the forum front page. There's a new section under off topic called android beta ;)

reddragon72
10-28-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm hoping that they will start the beta this weekend or when the 1.5 version hits the app store for Idevices.

shadywack
10-28-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm hoping that they will start the beta this weekend or when the 1.5 version hits the app store for Idevices.

It's so exciting!!!

shadywack
10-28-2010, 04:10 PM
don't know and don't want to try in case they look at the logs, and there are no posts in it so nothing to look at...

I've tried about 100 different possibilities already. Oh well.

Just gotta wait I guess.

reddragon72
10-28-2010, 04:17 PM
I've tried about 100 different possibilities already. Oh well.

Just gotta wait I guess.

You where trying to get into that forum?? to funny cause I tried Android in different formats, but we all know that wont work. I stopped myself because even getting in there wont help since there is no posts and no app to load and report on.

shadywack
10-28-2010, 04:23 PM
You where trying to get into that forum?? to funny cause I tried Android in different formats, but we all know that wont work. I stopped myself because even getting in there wont help since there is no posts and no app to load and report on.

I couldn't help it ;)

Varking
10-28-2010, 05:43 PM
It might just show 0 posts because you can't access it. I know on another games board forum it does the same thing. It shows 0 posts until you get invited and then it shows ~4k posts.

reddragon72
10-28-2010, 06:16 PM
It might just show 0 posts because you can't access it. I know on another games board forum it does the same thing. It shows 0 posts until you get invited and then it shows ~4k posts.

True. And if so then they need to let us see it :) lol

shadywack
10-28-2010, 06:43 PM
True. And if so then they need to let us see it :) lol

Well, we certainly WANT to see it :)

Varking
10-28-2010, 07:18 PM
22 more days until Thanksgiving!

shadywack
10-28-2010, 08:27 PM
22 more days until Thanksgiving!

22 long days ahead. I'm hoping they setup a beta testing process. I'd love to go that route instead :)

duhchi
10-28-2010, 10:29 PM
I really hope they have a beta. They responded to my tweet about the android platform this morning! http://twitter.com/duhchi

markus2
10-28-2010, 11:05 PM
So I heard markus got banned till the 4th of nov, he told me he was sorry for the one post he got banned for that he was trying to rick roll a few ppl with. As far as markus getting sent 2 pms from devs about not having a beta, guess there plans changed. But yea can't wait for this beta to start! And its almost thanksgiving woot!

markus2
10-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Any ideas on when we can get into the beta?

setec
10-29-2010, 01:15 AM
aww those with android phones will get all the beta benefits :(

time to find a way to get my itouch to boot a light version of android lol

Please don't put the words android and benefit in the same sentence. :)

markus2
10-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Those with androids reap benifits that iphone users can only dream of!
Like that you mean?

setec
10-29-2010, 02:07 AM
Those with androids reap benifits that iphone users can only dream of!
Like that you mean?

Hardly. More like having an Android is a handicap as opposed to a benefit. :)

iPhone FTW!! :)

markus2
10-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Lol
I honestly only know enough to get myself in trouble with techy stuff so I don't really know the pros and cons of each. I got a droid cause verizon is only carrier that gets good signal. But I do love my droid! It seems iphone has more polish but android has more power and abilities to do more things but idk.

duhchi
10-29-2010, 04:25 AM
They both have there perks. If it is cross-platform then android and iPhone users will have to get along some how :O What is a bummer is that the iPhone users would have a huge leap over android users with how much they've already got to level and get gear. It would have to be a secret that you're an android user.

markus2
10-29-2010, 05:18 AM
Lol I prob take it nice and slow on my first toon, take in all the sites and what not. My second toon I might go a little faster that is if I make a second toon. Right now only archer class appeals to me. Might try the caster class could be fun but for now think iam gona roll dex archer to max then try out str archer, both sound fun.

reddragon72
10-29-2010, 08:30 AM
They both have there perks. If it is cross-platform then android and iPhone users will have to get along some how :O What is a bummer is that the iPhone users would have a huge leap over android users with how much they've already got to level and get gear. It would have to be a secret that you're an android user.

I think everything will be ok. No-one is going to be bashing in game about what platform they are on. It's a fantasy realm and once there real life steps aside(at least for me). So Iphone, Android, PC no matter, as long as we are all playing and kickin arse!!!

shadywack
10-29-2010, 09:27 AM
I think everything will be ok. No-one is going to be bashing in game about what platform they are on. It's a fantasy realm and once there real life steps aside(at least for me). So Iphone, Android, PC no matter, as long as we are all playing and kickin arse!!!

I agree with this, it would only be a matter of weeks before Android users get to high level.

Honestly, I believe this game will eventually end up being played by millions upon millions of people. Thus in time the userbase now will be dwarfed in orders of magnitude by the new crowds joining in.

markus2
10-29-2010, 11:22 PM
So no one knows when the beta will start?

Varking
10-30-2010, 04:29 AM
So no one knows when the beta will start?

Not sure what we can or can not say.