View Full Version : Archer Questions

ToXiiC
08-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Just started my first legit character! You can find him in game as "Excruciarch". I am level one, skipped the tutorial so I didn't level and mess up and won't level him till I know for sure answers to these questions I have. I am going pure dex and need help with skill level breakdown. Here they are:

1) Is the premium character worth the 35 platinum? (I have 55 total platinum and maxed out for now)

2) What head should I spend the 10 platinum on for best results?

3) What skills should I take to be the best from 1-76?

4) What forest haven map is best for farming the pink orcish bow and what level should I be?

5) What gear should I be looking for?

6) Can anyone recommend a good guild to join to help me the most?

Thanks guys/gals!

Schnitzel
08-12-2013, 10:32 PM
1) Is the premium character worth the 35 platinum? (I have 55 total platinum and maxed out for now)
IMO yes.

2) What head should I spend the 10 platinum on for best results?

what u mean Head
3) What skills should I take to be the best from 1-76?
buffs, mana health regens, blast shot.
Make sure u have shattering scream at atleast 3 (for shattering scream and blast shot=cruel blast combo), avian scream should be 5 to break out of freezes and roots

4) What forest haven map is best for farming the pink orcish bow and what level should I be?

skeletal cult crypts (not sure I spelled correctly.) And lvl I dunno..
5) What gear should I be looking for?
Mainly pinks. Purple if you can't get pink items

6) Can anyone recommend a good guild to join to help me the most?

I got no clue on that one...

Btw this thread should be in the "classes of pl" "archer discussion"

Spyce
08-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Gethigh, Cluesless, Final Oath are some great guilds.

Oldcoot
08-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Bear now bird, all your questions can be answered under "classes of pocket legends " there's some good reading there and should teach you a lot

ThePvpTwink
08-12-2013, 11:21 PM
1. Yes IMO. The 10 cs slots helps A LOT.

2. Penguin face IMO. Good looks and gives dodge I believe

3. Focus,evade,blast,shattering scream,break armor,blinding shot, repulse,root single target, root group target, restore, avian scream.
This is order I think is most important to least

4. Skeleton cult crypts/boss gauntlet

5. Anything with decent stats and good pricing as you'll level fast and outgrow your current gear

6. Clueless/get high/ final oath are huge and very active guilds that accept most ppl

ToXiiC
08-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Thanks for the info, and I'm just tring out a few diff classes to see what I like.