View Full Version : Sorcerer issue

Revolutionz
08-13-2013, 03:45 AM
I've noticed recently when i was doing pvp with my mage holding a gun and killing other players, and when it started to be boring and decided to leave and go back to town, i've got a death when i looked in to my pvp records. i found the reason why. the reason was when you attack players and wait for a while, rogue, warrior, mage (with staffs), they have a rest position and you are safe to exit pvp. but with sorcerer carrying guns, u cant notice it. so when u go out of pvp, u earn a death. so i think i recommend to put like a rest position when carrying a gun when using sorcerer.

Linkincena
08-13-2013, 05:03 AM
Didn't get u buddy...
Pl make it more clear... I lost on rest positions n stuff...

Ebezaanec
08-13-2013, 08:06 AM
Didn't get u buddy...
Pl make it more clear... I lost on rest positions n stuff...

I explained it here but the thread kinda died....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108869-Guide-Attack-Rest-Stances

I've noticed recently when i was doing pvp with my mage holding a gun and killing other players, and when it started to be boring and decided to leave and go back to town, i've got a death when i looked in to my pvp records. i found the reason why. the reason was when you attack players and wait for a while, rogue, warrior, mage (with staffs), they have a rest position and you are safe to exit pvp. but with sorcerer carrying guns, u cant notice it. so when u go out of pvp, u earn a death. so i think i recommend to put like a rest position when carrying a gun when using sorcerer.

Yes, this is an issue since a large majority of sorc users use guns. In my experience, if you see your Mage scratch his head or look back, then it is usually safe to leave.

Taejo
08-13-2013, 04:04 PM
I explained it here but the thread kinda died....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108869-Guide-Attack-Rest-Stances

Yes, this is an issue since a large majority of sorc users use guns. In my experience, if you see your Mage scratch his head or look back, then it is usually safe to leave.

Beat me to it. Couldn't find your thread!

Venom
08-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Just wait 5 secs before leaving ^^