PDA

View Full Version : Gold turns to Platinum - Midas Touch

Linkincena
08-13-2013, 03:48 AM
What if all your gold turns to platinum?

Would you like it?

Alfai
08-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Im constantly run out of plats as i cant buy it huge bulk frequently so i feel for those who cant afford it.

However the game is paid for a reason so im notbsure whether it can be implemented atm.making it more accessible would mean sts wont gain enough money and will consequently lead to them not able to fund for new contents.
Hence why those who fork out their money and buy plats have the right and get a slight edge over those who dont.i think sts has done many things this season to complement the dissatisfaction of non plat users and other request.for example see how mhytic value has drop and no longer becomes something rare to own.

If somehow gold can be converted to plats it cannot be at the same rate now:25plats for 25k.it has to be higher hence to ensure the plats user received value of their investment.

Just my 2cents.im not a consistent plats spender bt i understand the system and think its the best atm.

Spyce
08-13-2013, 03:29 PM
No.
People have suggested this to many times.

najcomp
08-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Economy will ruin

beatrixxxx
08-15-2013, 12:35 PM
devs too cheap to put this in cause it dont make money and they might remove this post lol

Snalin
08-15-2013, 05:58 PM
naahhh won't happen