PDA

View Full Version : <Elite Runners> Recruiting Paragons

Alrisaia
08-13-2013, 09:11 AM

Until further notice <Elite Runners> has halted recruiting efforts. We are currently comfortable in our size and look forward to growing the members we currently have into really solid players. Effective immediately we will not be offering any invitations to the guild with the exception of players who are already familiar enough with Elite play that they could assist in the training of our existing member base.

After the expansion we will evaluate our member base once again and decide if we will open up our doors to recruit once again.

I and my officers are very proud of the member base we currently have and look forward to helping everyone achieve their in game goals.

Thanks to everyone for all of your support and interest in joining! Once our members are ready to become coaches themselves we will consider opening up once again to new players who would like to learn Elite.

Good luck all ~ we will be grinding soon!

For those who expressed an interest in joining the guild but did not get in as of yet this is not a no. We will be recruiting again - it's only a matter of when.

Welcome Paragons -

If you are familiar with that term - continue reading. If not - see our Recruiting Member Section (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?94005-lt-Elite-Runners-gt-Recruiting-Members)

Elite Runners is a guild dedicated to - you guessed it - running elite maps. We run efficiently, we run fast, and while we're not LB fast - we are much better than average. Our guild was designed on the premise that anyone can run elites - regardless of the gear they wear, we can teach the skills required to run and gear can be acquired. We have since recruited many members and trained them from noob to pro. Some are still in training, some are not quite pro yet, but hold their own when running with the core team nevertheless. What we're seeking currently however is more pro players.

We now have a guild of over 100 active members who all run elite - with the exception of a few who are working on PVP APs. However, when the core team runs the more difficult maps we shine.

Skull Cove, 25 minutes member group / 17 minute officer group / 11 minute fastest group
Palm Rock, 9 minutes with all DPS
Oltgar, 7 minutes or so with our core group
LMM under 4 minutes with a balanced party (Warrior included)
Hauntlet in under 1:30 with our two best mages and anyone else (after many many many tries for a Warrior...)

The point is - we're looking for more PRO . We have a great deal of middle classers who hold their own in elite and form elites independently regularly. We have a really good solid core of pro players, and we are looking to expand that core.

If you're a pro - and you would like to join one of the best guilds in this game so you can run the most difficult elite maps in the game with other pro players, contact one of my officers or myself.

What we're looking for:

Paragon Title - If you've earned this, you have earned our respect and have proven dedication to this game
250 dmg for DPSers or higher
1350 Armor and 4K HP for Warriors
Friendly and giving attitude - we do not want elitist snobs - we want humble players who are good at playing their class and understand the fundamentals of this game really well
A clear and solid understanding of your primary class so that you can assist others in the guild with your knowledge and help them spec to become pro
A willingness to run with newer players on the easier maps to help them acclimate to Elite and teach them how to be self sufficient (we teach them how to fish - we do not give them fish)
A Desire to farm difficult maps with other pro players in good (not necessarily LB) times.

If you're interested in coming on board as a coach and pro runner - please contact one of the following officers based on your class. While I accept all incoming friend requests - I do not expect the same from my officers and they do not accept unsolicited friend requests. Please PM prior to /friend.

Rogue:
Alrisaia
Korajea
Dreianek
Kingmartin
Queenotshade
Leeefa
Eeknoh
Wkiat
Lenorath

Warrior:
Crowsfoot
Killingsworth
Alrisaia
Korajea
Dreianek
Kingmartin
Queenotshade
Lenorath

Mage
Alrisaia
Crowsfoot
Joncheese
Emmacheese
Toreth
Killingsworth
Lenorath

145. Elite Runners

Alrisaia
08-13-2013, 09:11 AM
muwhahahaha!!! Bloodhammer - EAT IT!

Alrisaia
08-13-2013, 09:12 AM
Reserved again.

Alhuntrazeck
08-13-2013, 10:57 AM
That's a great timing for skull cove! Remind me to run with you giys on my mage for the achieve once I get up the nerve (my last two tries included a 45 and 60 min run, both of which times we gave up @bloodhammer) seriously, I see this guild growing a lot (especially when I face Wkiat in PvP :p) and I'm amazed at the amount of work you've put into this guild.

I see only a bright future for you runners :) good luck always!

A simple, noob mage,
Al

Alrisaia
08-13-2013, 11:00 AM
That's a great timing for skull cove! Remind me to run with you giys on my mage for the achieve once I get up the nerve (my last two tries included a 45 and 60 min run, both of which times we gave up @bloodhammer) seriously, I see this guild growing a lot (especially when I face Wkiat in PvP :p) and I'm amazed at the amount of work you've put into this guild.

I see only a bright future for you runners :) good luck always!

A simple, noob mage,
Al

You mean to tell me that Alhuntrazeck doesn't have Bloodhammer yet? OK... we'll need to fix that.

Thanks for your never-ending support and optimism, the compliments about the Runners, and your overall commitment to this game.
Al - you are a valued member of this community and we all appreciate all you do.

Alhuntrazeck
08-14-2013, 07:20 AM
You mean to tell me that Alhuntrazeck doesn't have Bloodhammer yet? OK... we'll need to fix that.

Thanks for your never-ending support and optimism, the compliments about the Runners, and your overall commitment to this game.
Al - you are a valued member of this community and we all appreciate all you do.

Thanks, that made me feel so good :o

Alrisaia
08-17-2013, 07:05 AM
bump

Spell
08-17-2013, 09:06 PM
I would like to join your guild of elite runners.i myself have had to learn to play by myself.it would be nice to have some advice.I have 3 toons lvl 30 rouge,lvl 30 mage,and lvl 17 warrior(im working on him lol)
If you would consider it :)
I also use platinum if that helps any lol.

Alrisaia
08-18-2013, 08:22 AM
I would like to join your guild of elite runners.i myself have had to learn to play by myself.it would be nice to have some advice.I have 3 toons lvl 30 rouge,lvl 30 mage,and lvl 17 warrior(im working on him lol)
If you would consider it :)
I also use platinum if that helps any lol.

find an officer ingame. we will get you in.

moot
08-18-2013, 11:43 PM
My rogue is in now. But you rarely online Alrisaia.

Joncheese
08-19-2013, 06:41 AM

Then message one of the other officers listed in the guild thread. There is ALWAYS someone on there to help :)

Alrisaia
08-19-2013, 09:33 AM
Glad to have you Moot! :)

Alrisaia
08-19-2013, 12:45 PM
All Guild Members:

We will be holding a contest the week of August 19th - please see the official rules here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112295-Exclusive-lt-Elite-Runners-gt-Weekly-Contest&p=1230705#post1230705

Zuzeq
08-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Good luck brother (:

Soundlesskill
08-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Nice cove time. Running my most hated place in -30min... It took me at least 2hours. Then ran with Commie and did it in 45min-_-
Kill me now

Alrisaia
08-19-2013, 02:20 PM
Nice cove time. Running my most hated place in -30min... It took me at least 2hours. Then ran with Commie and did it in 45min-_-
Kill me now

Thanks mate - you're welcome to join us - always looking for good relations with the other guilds :)

Alrisaia
08-19-2013, 07:21 PM
today yielded less than desirable loot with the exception of a single squid rod... good skull cover time though

Soundlesskill
08-20-2013, 12:34 AM
Erreemaaagawd not even a tank ._.

KingMartin
08-20-2013, 01:57 AM
Alri, in the OP, why do you have warriors in rogue list, rogues in rogue list, etc? Not that it is important, but it kinda confused me :)

Also, although having no screenshot, I should correct two times:

Elite Skull Cove 11 minutes (with a tank this time)

Oltgar 7:30 yesterday (rogue + 3 mages) :)

Alrisaia
08-20-2013, 08:37 AM
Alri, in the OP, why do you have warriors in rogue list, rogues in rogue list, etc? Not that it is important, but it kinda confused me :)

I did that because I am familiar enough with warrior stats and skills to be able to recruit effectively for them – most of us know more than one class. So – if I felt someone had the ability to recruit a specific class I listed their name under that class (you should be in rogue / warrior)

Sick mate… sick.

I thought our 17 minute run yesterday was fast! :) even with all the dying and no plat revives LOL!!

LB here we come!!

ShootingxStar
08-20-2013, 09:29 AM
Hey alisiria I'd like to join the guild I'm on my way to lv30-31 and I have pretty good gear if like to be a elite runner I've ran them on my other and I did around 15-20 min.

My IGN is shootingxstar

Alrisaia
08-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Hey alisiria I'd like to join the guild I'm on my way to lv30-31 and I have pretty good gear if like to be a elite runner I've ran them on my other and I did around 15-20 min.

My IGN is shootingxstar

OK mate! That would be great - get with one of the officers in the original post and we'll setup a test run for you. I will be on and off today intermittently... Randomly available in game.

Joncheese
08-21-2013, 07:02 AM

Now 6:45 On oltgar elite mate, and that was with 3 mages and a rogue! Getting better everyday!

abihakim
08-21-2013, 09:56 AM
Good luck guys.
Will be inactive till next expansion come :)

Haunted

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/10/3emybysa.jpg

Alrisaia
08-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Leeeeeeeefaaaaaaa!!!!!

mistiquexmen
08-21-2013, 10:21 AM
Can i join?

KingMartin
08-22-2013, 04:00 AM
Can i join?

Hello, please see the original edited post by GM.

Officers are currently fully occupied with coaching and training the existing members (and of course also with obligatory farming in order not to go broke during the process lol).

That is why we currently recruit only experienced end gamers who can help us to coach new members.

I am sure we will open the door again soon :)

KingMartin
08-23-2013, 01:20 AM
Yesterday we improved our guild best time in Skull Cove :)

Not a bad time, taking into account that the second rogue was lagging badly:

Pic dedicated to Alri, I am sure you will understand, mate! You are the best guild master ever :)

Alrisaia
08-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Pic dedicated to Alri, I am sure you will understand, mate! You are the best guild master ever :)

So proud of this guild. This is OUR guild - I can't say it enough. The amount of work all of you have put into this is beyond amazing. I am so pleased with where we are today. Now... I need a certain AP - anyone willing to help? I need to form a guild! :) :) HAHAHA Seriously though... it's true

oh yeah... check out the new Guild Logo! :) photoshop is so fun!

Alhuntrazeck
08-24-2013, 08:44 AM
So proud of this guild. This is OUR guild - I can't say it enough. The amount of work all of you have put into this is beyond amazing. I am so pleased with where we are today. Now... I need a certain AP - anyone willing to help? I need to form a guild! :) :) HAHAHA Seriously though... it's true

oh yeah... check out the new Guild Logo! :) photoshop is so fun!

Funny how the rogues in the middle isnt it? -.-

Smurfs forever!

Spell
08-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Lol ^.^ rouge in the middle.

KingMartin
08-26-2013, 01:17 AM
Yesterday prior to EC2 collapse the officers gathered around LaDarkMagic/BlackyMagic to celebrate her promotion to Recruiter. It was such a solemn atmosphere that I regret there is no fanfare button! :)

Congrats Blacky, well done!!!

KingMartin
08-26-2013, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=Alrisaia;1236315 I need to form a guild! :) :)[/QUOTE]

That's no problem at all, Alri! Just hand over the GM to Emma for a moment, get your new guild and we take you back!

Only I am afraid that during Emma's reign, the guild is back to 22 members as it was when I joined, lol :D

Alrisaia
08-30-2013, 09:15 AM
I could not be more proud of the Runners. Our teams ran times that were comparable to teams that run with all the best gear. I know that Sparbot and his team spent hours trying to beat our TK2 time and eventually beat us… then the Cheeses came in and beat Spar’s time by over 3 seconds AND did it in under 1 hour!!

This guild was formed in April by a couple of “noobs” who knew very little about Elites. We have truly become a force to be reckoned with and I can’t wait to see what this next season will bring for us.

We’ve got a really healthy core team and our members get better every day. We’re earning the attention of the largest and top guilds in the game and we have surprised them on a number of occasions yesterday being one of them with our LB times!

Lastly, last night (or this morning rather) 3 members hit the Level 36 cap me being one of them. WOW What a ride that was!!! Those are some intense pulls I can’t wait to run that map in Elite!!! HAH

So, Congratulations (in no particular order) to who made Leaderboard for Crypt runs this season!

Wkiat
Joncheese
Emmacheese
Cheonje
Myungji
Queenotshade
Eeknoh

I’d also like to give a shout out to Iluvataris who helped us attempt to get TK1 when we didn’t have another DPS available – we just couldn’t beat it - but man we got close. Iluv, you’re welcome to run with us anytime, but I think you already know that!

Congratulations to the top leaderboard holders for Season 4 of the Arcane Legends Leaderboards!

Periodically, the leaderboards in Arcane Legends will be cleared out with the top position holders taking unique banners denoting their achievement. Below is a list of the winners from Season 4 of the Arcane Legends Leaderboards. Some of the categories only list the top position, even though banners are awarded to the top 25 in some of the categories (as detailed below in the following rules post). Season 4 of the Arcane Legends Leaderboards went from April 19, 2013 (with the launch of the Battle For Nordr expansion) to August 29, 2013 (with the launch of the Realm of Shadows expansion):

Fastest Crypt Run
Watcher's Tomb, Level 1: Time - 33s 484ms / Azecrypts, Frynudles, Sparmini, Upperhauntlet
Watcher's Tomb, Level 2: Time - 46s 912ms / Azecrypts, Frynudles, Sparmini, Upperhauntlet
Watcher's Tomb, Level 3: Time - 1m 1s 531ms / Clockblocked, Friednoodles, Newmember, Streetlite
Watcher's Tomb, Level 4: Time - 1m 13s 290ms / Compete, Conscription, Diiosx, Leaderballin
Tombs of Kraag, Level 1: Time - 34s 431ms / Azepeiete, Goofygoobers, Priority, Psykopathic
Tombs of Kraag, Level 2: Time - 59s 377ms / Alrisaia, Cheonje, Myungji, Wkiat
Tombs of Kraag, Level 3: Time - 1m 2s 601ms / Alrisaia, Cheonje, Joncheese, Queenotshade
Tombs of Kraag, Level 4: Time - 1m 2s 363ms / Azepeiete, Frynoodles, Haligali, Sparbot
The Lost Mage's Mine: Time - 31s 698ms / Azepeiete, Goofygoobers, Priority
Kraken Mines, Level 1: Time - 47s 751ms / Azepeiete, Frynoodles, Haligali, Sparbot
Kraken Mines, Level 2: Time - 46s 889ms / Azepeiete, Frynoodles, Haligali, Sparbot
Kraken Mines, Level 3: Time - 1m 9s 138ms / Angdal, Haligali, Oldmurda, Smoller

Fastest Crypt Run - Enhanced
Watcher's Tomb, Level 1: Time - 32s 659ms / Alphagun, Idontgivemana, Minicah
Watcher's Tomb, Level 2: Time - 44s 562ms / Alphagun, Friednoodles, Grimmyxxvi
Watcher's Tomb, Level 3: Time - 57s 461ms / Azecrypts, Bigbless, Inkredible, Prioritized
Watcher's Tomb, Level 4: Time - 1m 6s 90ms / Azecrypts, Inkredible, Leaderballin, Prioritized
Tombs of Kraag, Level 1: Time - 31s 901ms / Arrypotta, Beatriixx, Falmear, Meecah
Tombs of Kraag, Level 2: Time - 53s 833ms / Eeknoh, Emmacheese, Joncheese, Queenotshade
Tombs of Kraag, Level 3: Time - 53s 566ms / Azepeiete, Frynoodles, Haligali, Sparbot
Tombs of Kraag, Level 4: Time - 56s 554ms / Arrypotta, Beatriixx, Falmear, Meecah
The Lost Mage's Mine: Time - 30s 789ms / Azepeiete, Frynoodles, Sparbot
Kraken Mines, Level 1: Time - 42s 332ms / Arrypotta, Beatriixx, Falmear, Meecah
Kraken Mines, Level 2: Time - 44s 105ms / Arrypotta, Beatriixx, Falmear, Meecah
Kraken Mines, Level 3: Time - 1m 0s 495ms / Arrypotta, Beatriixx, Falmear, Meecah

Fastest Elite Run
Skull Cove [Elite]: Time - 7m 16s 1ms / Azepeiete, Jexetta, Theanarchy, Ujiolo We were soooo close to this guys – next time!

Alrisaia
08-30-2013, 09:21 AM
Last night (or this morning) - right before I capped I called everyone in for a guild photo. Sorry a large part of the core team was missing, but there were so many of us on I thought it would be a good opportunity!!! :)

Crow... This one's for you: