PDA

View Full Version : ideas for vanitys to come back!!

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Hello, pocket legends!!
I am making this thread beacuse I think that pl should bring back vanity!!

I was thinking....: angle sets, holo sheilds!!, black dragon, mount fang gear, sewers!!

Pls coment on what ever vanity you think that the devs should bring back to the Pocket Legends game!
Thank you!!
IGN: swiftdrago

Skeletonlord
08-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Hello, pocket legends!!

I was thinking....: angle sets, holo sheilds!!, black dragon, mount fang gear, sewers!!

Pls coment on what ever vanity you think that the devs should bring back to the Pocket Legends game!
Thank you!!

I would like to see black dragon vanities in the store as well as as drops and crafted items. I would love to have a black dragon helm and armour vanity.

Holoshields are a whole different story. I'd love to see some different varieties of them as well.

billybob1
08-13-2013, 12:23 PM
no on the black dragon

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 12:23 PM
Yeah, I agree with the black dragon, they could put the drops in the forgotten forest beacuse nothing really drops there, also I would want to see like a new type of dragon sets and new elite

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 12:24 PM
People dident have a good chance to farm the dragon drops

billybob1
08-13-2013, 12:26 PM
People dident have a good chance to farm the dragon drops

huh? if u were here and the right lvl u could

mayb they should give everybody founders helms too

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 12:32 PM
Founders is out of the question, that was a reward to those who first played pocket legends. But like angel that was just a reward to who ever spent $50 befor the 66 cap so I think they should bring that back

Oldcoot
08-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Nothing, it's kinda a one time thing either you were there or not. Bringing back items kills the rareness of it.

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Yeah but some people want to have angel. Amd im talking about the sets im talking about vanity. I kinda thought about it and if they brought back black dragon it would lower prices and rareness like you said so maybe a no with that. But like the vanitys hey arnt tradeable so just bring them back! :)

billybob1
08-13-2013, 12:37 PM
so allll the people who have been spending 20mil plus for black dragon,all their hard work,merching,farming,plat spent on elixers go down the tube?

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Yeah they will if they bring back it. But if hey keep it at a lower drop rate it will be he same price

Chopper
08-13-2013, 12:47 PM
black dragon. Why not, there's nothing else to do in the game except farm dragon pieces anyway. Might as well promote another map that is rarely used.
And it still fits in the current campaign too, since BSM is still the Elite Level, as opposed to bringing back a Humania Elite Boss, for example.

Yes, people with 20-50 million to spend will lose some value but it doesnt sound like they were doing too bad for themselves if they had 20+M gold to blow. Besides other market items fluctuate in prices too, like the other dragon pieces.

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Yes that makes sence. Im would just like for some NEW vanitys to come out and BRING BACK like the avengers pack the angelic and other missed vanitys in pl

XaKillerPepsi
08-13-2013, 12:54 PM
It would be cool to see a 100% guarantee of a new vanity every three months.

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Yeah that would be cool but I dont think devs could come up with a new vanity every three months. Maybe every 4-5months if they really worked on it

Suentous PO
08-13-2013, 01:12 PM
No.
Bring nothing back.
If anything make new stuff.
Eliminating exclusivity bothers old players, if you weren't around for it, then wait for the next cool thing. The only reason you want it is because it's exclusive. By making it common even you won't want it soon because everybody all be wearing it in every town you enter.
Players who have supported for years deserve to have something exclusive, no reason to loose more old timers.

Old stuff, no
New stuff yes

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 01:17 PM
True yeah I undersrand you! Please ask devs to make new vanitys hahah;) I would like new vanitys to come out

Oldcoot
08-13-2013, 01:21 PM
I guess I didn't get my point across, if I see someone with a angel set I know they were there, if I see someone with a holo shield I know they were there. It puts us in a time line with a certain event that happened. It seams your trying to negate that because you want that item vanity or not.
Edit: ninja by sue

Sw1ftdrago
08-13-2013, 01:36 PM
I would want it back of course lol. But I would like new ones

Skeletonlord
08-13-2013, 01:44 PM
I do agree with Coot, takes away the rarity of the items. But Swift has a point about new ones. It would be cool if new vanities were added into the store. Would like to have the black dragon pet, but that's a level 76 reward right?

Oldcoot
08-13-2013, 02:20 PM
New ones are being added, I'm waiting for the contest winners from a few days ago to hit the store. If I understand correctly they'll be in the store and drop from bosses so get ready an be there for that one

javiemma
08-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Hello, pocket legends!!

Thank you!!

NO to this. You must be new. Stop asking for old items to come back. There are tons of equipment that you can use atm. Why would you want black dragon set back? Did you not know that gold, green, blue and red dragon still drop? If you want black dragon, look for it and pay for it like we all have. You can find one if you look hard enough. Dont be lame and come here to the forums and ask to have it just handed to you.

Extreme
08-14-2013, 02:33 AM
U want those, if everyone gets their Wish, Lel later Plat would evn b free

Sw1ftdrago
08-14-2013, 10:45 AM
What do youu mean coot about new vanitys already coming?

Suentous PO
08-14-2013, 12:35 PM
What do youu mean coot about new vanitys already coming?
Contest reciently

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109511-Winners-of-the-Rockin-Retro-Gear-Contest!

dudetus
08-14-2013, 12:39 PM
Pls founders and cop plz

DocDoBig
08-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Shall I bring back the good ol' post about bringing back black dragon or what?

Let me clarify I meant the black dragon armor and helm

Yes, and as we all know every part of Black Dragon is discontinued, be it helmet, armor, or the Black Smoke Dragon Pet - but that's off-topic.

That's the big difference between the Black and colored Dragon sets.
While colored sets still drop (yes I am aware that their drop rates were increased), the Black Dragon sets completely disappeared from the loot tables and should never come back in my opinion.
Because, as I said before, the people, who have paid more gold than can fit into one trade window, to purchase only a part of Black Dragon, would totally ripped off.
(To clarify, I'm not an owner of a Black Dragon Set)

Black Dragon also would not be really special, because let's be honest, many people nowadays already have a colored dragon set and are not really "special" anymore. While the Black Dragon Owners get "Whoa" or "Nice!" in towns now and then.

So why take away a piece of, I would say,individuality?

You do not necessarily need Black Dragon to be top notch, you can choose many alternatives to own Black Dragon people in PVP for example.

Oh u must be new, trust me people payed um let's say about 30-40-50m++ or even got scammed for gold,green,blue and red sets, an then sts decided to raise the drop rates afters months, because people cried etc etc an I don't have to explain the rest, u can see how much they are now, I feel sorry for those players :( I honestly do

Sts will just probably release another similar set in the future to get the new players a chance to get new sets with bonus since black sets are dispearring or gettin turned to vanity as each day goes by

Trust me, I was long before the Dragon sets came out in PL, and yes I know how hard they were to get - I myself have farmed for days Mt Fang, just to get a blue helmet or something.

And yes I know how much they were worth the time before the nerf compared with how much they are worth now.

In my eyes, those who have a colored set are nothing special (they were though), so why repeat the same (or similar) error at Black Dragon?

Source: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?100963-Suggestion-for-forgotten-forest

Remind that this^ comes from someone who doesn't own a black dragon set.