PDA

View Full Version : Online Dating on DL?

Lord Lexis
08-13-2013, 01:44 PM
Hello, everyone. So how many of you vampires and vampresses are dating someone from Dark Legends?
Some people says it's ridiculous and where immature people go and where 30 year old virgins go to find somebody .
I have seen a lot of people together on Dark Legends.
I too myself is dating someone on Dark Legends. Let me know what you Dark Legends players out there think of online dating in DL.
No, I will not take any words of yours offensively because it is your opinion and every opinion matters.
I'd just like to know of what people think of this.

:sentimental:

DocDoBig
08-13-2013, 02:24 PM
I don't need an opinion on this since it's not my concern what people do, if they date or not.
Sure I congratulate everyone who found his or her love ingame, but I don't promote nor do I demote online dating in DL.

Glad to see that you can divide between insult and opinion, not many people do this :)

Spyce
08-13-2013, 02:34 PM
I don't get why people game date.
You can't see there faces..

Rckless
08-13-2013, 02:38 PM
You can do whatever you want but just keep it ingame.

Actona679
08-13-2013, 02:55 PM
You can do whatever you want but just keep it ingame.

Omg...I am old. Are you saying what I think your saying??

Rckless
08-13-2013, 04:08 PM
No not (THAT)

Swords
08-13-2013, 05:42 PM
There was an thread about AL dating, now there's DL dating.. What's next? A SL or PL dating thread? Lol

Schnitzel
08-13-2013, 07:23 PM
There was an thread about AL dating, now there's DL dating.. What's next? A SL or PL dating thread? Lol
You can predict the future? O.o
------------------------------------------------
Back to topic, no I don't date anyone because I don't play dl and even if I did, I probably can't get a date. -forever alone-

Kixxler
08-13-2013, 07:58 PM
who even cares honestly

gison
08-13-2013, 11:42 PM
If you date, keep it between you two the world doesn't need to know.

As for OP, I think online dating using games in general grosses me out. Just think you fell inlove with someone by saying "hi'.

HunterSLAYER
08-13-2013, 11:51 PM
This is what happens when DL gets dumped by Sts for newer, "cash cow(s)" games....

Lord Lexis
08-15-2013, 01:42 PM

Lol, sorry. Was just curious.

NotYoCookiez
08-15-2013, 06:22 PM
I
Lol, sorry. Was just curious.

I wanna know why you date in a video game. Enlighten me please do. Whats the point? How different you act to someone your dating and someone who is just a friend?

Im curious

Blind
08-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Depends on a couple of things.

If you have talked to the girl on skype, have the will and the means to go and meet her, no matter what country she is in.

Otherwise you are an idiot.

Blind
08-15-2013, 08:52 PM
I don't need an opinion on this since it's not my concern what people do, if they date or not.
Sure I congratulate everyone who found his or her love ingame, but I don't promote nor do I demote online dating in DL.

I hate neutral people like you, they are everywhere these days.

And the phrase "everyone is entitled to their own opinion", which you haven't said yet, but probably support, is so beaten up. Some opinions are just stupid.

Regarding this matter, a stupid opinion would be to support game dating, without willing to do the things i mentioned in my post above.

Cascade
08-15-2013, 11:54 PM

Preach.

Lord Lexis
08-16-2013, 03:06 PM
I

I wanna know why you date in a video game. Enlighten me please do. Whats the point? How different you act to someone your dating and someone who is just a friend?

Im curious

Well, it depends on the kind of relationship you have. Just like Blind said in the bottom comment.

"Depends on a couple of things.

If you have talked to the girl on skype, have the will and the means to go and meet her, no matter what country she is in.

Otherwise you are an idiot."

jcoultet
09-08-2013, 12:48 PM
If I may recommend watch a show called " Catfish" its about online relationships seems to be perfectly suited to this situation.

XghostzX
09-08-2013, 02:26 PM
I may or may not hate neutral people like you, they are sometimes everywhere these days.

Fixed ;)

Theholyangel
09-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Dark Legends has always been basically an online dating game & was a great pvping game. Just ignore it, it happens.

razerfingers
09-08-2013, 02:31 PM
If I may recommend watch a show called " Catfish" its about online relationships seems to be perfectly suited to this situation.

Yes!! Thankfully my girlfriend isn't a catfish, we skype all the time! But then again i didnt meet her through a game just know people who know people who knew her. But also she wants me to come out there a few times and its like $500 to get out there all four times dad has to come since i'm a minor xP so hey i don't mind spending $2k on her lmao.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Suentous PO
09-08-2013, 04:06 PM

And the phrase "everyone is entitled to their own opinion", which you haven't said yet, but probably support, is so beaten up. Some opinions are just stupid.

Regarding this matter, a stupid opinion would be to support game dating, without willing to do the things i mentioned in my post above.

The opposite of neutrality would seem to be an agenda or a vested interest in the outcome of others "dating" however they define the word "date" (which varies from my definition of that word).
It seems illogical, what is the utility of "hating" neutrality?

SirusMion
12-16-2019, 11:41 AM
Hey guys, I don't have a girlfriend right now but I am looking for her on the dating sites.. By the way, where are you walking with your girlfriend? Personally, I often walk in parks and cultural places (I Do not like restaurants and bars) We also love to travel, but the idea that we could meet more romantic than on the site https://findleapp.com it makes me think that Dating sites seem to distance real life and its essence. I want to ask you the same question, where do you walk with your couple and how did you meet?