PDA

View Full Version : 2013-08-13 Content Update (127586)

Samhayne
08-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Bombers beware! Copper Dragons now do more damage against their favorite targets.
Avengers get slightly more health points to balance the increase to Copper Dragons' damage.
The insidious "Sky Blast Sheep" now do more damage against flying dragons, too.

Cremated
08-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Furst nerf

keikali
08-13-2013, 02:09 PM
2nd! Nice to see the buff to Copper Dragons. Lets see how it holds up in battle though. Stay tuned!

Technique
08-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Glad to see copper now has splash damage, hopefully it will cut down on all the bomber spam.

octavos
08-13-2013, 02:58 PM
Glad to see copper now has splash damage, hopefully it will cut down on all the bomber spam.

tried it...worked nicely :) awesome addition to air defences

keikali
08-13-2013, 03:04 PM
tried it...worked nicely :) awesome addition to air defences

I haven't tested it yet, but how does its hold up against UPGRADED Bombers?

octavos
08-13-2013, 03:07 PM
I haven't tested it yet, but how does its hold up against UPGRADED Bombers?

Good, I have lv 2..but if they attack in mobs..its a sure defeat against the flying green grapes...so keep the copper dragons close to each other so they can support one another in attacks ;)

Samhayne
08-13-2013, 03:35 PM
Good, I have lv 2..but if they attack in mobs..its a sure defeat against the flying green grapes...so keep the copper dragons close to each other so they can support one another in attacks ;)

But if your copper dragons are close to each other, they are more easily tunnel focused by ground forces. Once your ground attack takes out the defending coppers, roll your air attack!

So, young dragons, build your fortress wisely :D

octavos
08-13-2013, 03:42 PM
But if your copper dragons are close to each other, they are more easily tunnel focused by ground forces. Once your ground attack takes out the defending coppers, roll your air attack!

So, young dragons, build your fortress wisely :D

yes, i guess thats why we have walls (and upgraded of course)... to nicely separate the ground forces ;) what would be nice is having a button to see all of the area circles instead of clicking individual dragons to see that (or just clicking one dragon can display all circles). To see what specific dragons are protecting.

Multibird
08-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Crushers are back in action :))

Darko
08-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Nice update, this will bring strategy back in the mix

Alhuntrazeck
08-14-2013, 07:44 AM
nice update!!!!!!

glengon
08-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Awesooooooome

bellew90
08-14-2013, 12:22 PM
such a stupid update, its now impossible to win any battles, and it would be been nice if u wrote in the play stores "whats new" about this update i have now lost 100 trophies since yesterday because i didnt know about this and was wandering why my bombers were getting taken out so quickly, so now i got to battle people with way bigger bases than me (which is also pathetic) but i now got to do that without bombers, so basically what i should do is just go into a battle then surrender because well im gonna lose anyway, this game is unplayable now.

Shaping Sickness
08-14-2013, 12:55 PM
such a stupid update, its now impossible to win any battles, and it would be been nice if u wrote in the play stores "whats new" about this update i have now lost 100 trophies since yesterday because i didnt know about this and was wandering why my bombers were getting taken out so quickly, so now i got to battle people with way bigger bases than me (which is also pathetic) but i now got to do that without bombers, so basically what i should do is just go into a battle then surrender because well im gonna lose anyway, this game is unplayable now.

LOL, don't be mad.

Just mix things up a little, chose your opponents wisely and set up a nice strategy.

Samhayne
08-14-2013, 03:28 PM

Hi Bellew90,

We're sorry to hear of your recent losses.

We did update the Google Play Store "What's New" section with:

What's New
8-13-2013
• Copper Dragons now do more damage against their favorite targets.
• Avengers health slightly increased.
• Sky Blast Sheep now do more damage against flying dragons.

It sounds like you need to upgrade your base some. If you can't compete at the trophy level you are currently at, you might consider intentionally losing some trophies to get down into a range where you can be competitive. It sounds like your use of the slightly overpowered bombers allowed you to get to a place that you otherwise wouldn't have been able too?

bellew90
08-14-2013, 04:50 PM
ok I missed that in the play store, still doesn't change the fact that it's impossible to win now, so instead of having overpowered bombers we now have overpowered dragons??? Where's the logic in that??? One level one Copper dragon can take out 16 bombers in like 2 seconds lol its just stupid, I was enjoying this game until the update, also why do I have to battle people with higher level dragon halls than me??? And don't say it's matched on trophies because its clearly not when someone with level 8 dragon hall and 4,000 trophies battled me with level 5 dragon hall and 250 trophies????

Cahaun
08-14-2013, 05:17 PM
ok I missed that in the play store, still doesn't change the fact that it's impossible to win now, so instead of having overpowered bombers we now have overpowered dragons??? Where's the logic in that??? One level one Copper dragon can take out 16 bombers in like 2 seconds lol its just stupid, I was enjoying this game until the update, also why do I have to battle people with higher level dragon halls than me??? And don't say it's matched on trophies because its clearly not when someone with level 8 dragon hall and 4,000 trophies battled me with level 5 dragon hall and 250 trophies????
Overpowered dragons now? What's this overpowered dragon? The Coppers? They took down your Bombers quickly? Oh! How does that make them overpowered? They only attack Air Targets, and that is what they are there for.
Last I checked, rock always beats scissors and I don't see the scissors complaining about how OP the rocks are to them. What they need to do is adapt and use the rock's weakness which is paper.
In this case, don't expect to take down Coppers quickly with the troops they were designed to go against. Use ground troops to take out the AA. Use rocks against scissors, paper against rocks, and scissors against paper.

glengon
08-14-2013, 09:59 PM
LOL bomber spammer haha that's what you get. Btw since ur dh is lvl 5 only, bombers are not as great. And using 16 bombers is just dumb, and you'll never earn much sheep. Unless ur a cash player aiming for trophies only lol. When farming use the cheapest army, not the most expensive. OH so you were assuming ur bombers were gonna own the copper dragons? I see.. that's why you didnt destroy the air defenses before summoning bombers. Too overconfident? Or maybe too used to using overpowered bombers? LOL and "impossible to win"?? You mean bombers are the only way you can win? And I agree with Sam.
P. S. one lvl 1 copper dragon CAN'T take out 16 bombers in 2 seconds. One shot is about 53?(can't remember lol) Level 1 bombers already have more than 300hp so hows that possible?
@the trophy problem.. Maybe he revenged you? Idk..

bellew90
08-15-2013, 04:11 PM
It was just a surprise when my bombers were getting taken out so quick and lost a load of trophies from it, I don't use as many now just use more crushers and yh after playing since I've realised its not as bad as I originally thought just had to change my tactics a bit, as for not getting much sheep using 16 bombers isn't true u just gotta attack people with Alot of sheep lol.

glengon
08-15-2013, 05:14 PM
It was just a surprise when my bombers were getting taken out so quick and lost a load of trophies from it, I don't use as many now just use more crushers and yh after playing since I've realised its not as bad as I originally thought just had to change my tactics a bit, as for not getting much sheep using 16 bombers isn't true u just gotta attack people with Alot of sheep lol.
Lol it isn't a lot? If I attack someone who has 100k sheep, ill lose 16x2k sheep+cost of other troops. The bombers already cost over 30k lol which is one third of what you earned. I guess you must be a cash player or something.. And people with lots of sheep are rare, at least at my level(dh6, 2000trophies.)

arielucie
08-17-2013, 07:59 AM

Hahhaha LOL.. beloww90, , think smart, do all combination, its more fun with this update, and do you know, lv 8 hall do maybe 40 or 100 skip to find you.. calaculate the cost.. maybe you have good stuff to stole, and if you mad, buy lot of pearl, and take revange...

Arielucie lv6 hall, and 5000 thropys...
I can do that., how about you...????

toth
08-17-2013, 12:33 PM

I actually like what this change has done. Before I spent so much sheep on Bombers. Now I use crushers and smashers to take out the copper dragons, then drop like 3 bombers to assist the crushers in destroying the rest of the dragons and then the entire base. Of course I sent a small army of spitters to take care of the small buildings.

Before, if you really wanted to beat anyone, you could just train like 45 bombers and unleash them all. Now that would be very unwise without heals. Now I actually have defensive wins

arielucie
08-21-2013, 09:56 AM
I actually like what this change has done. Before I spent so much sheep on Bombers. Now I use crushers and smashers to take out the copper dragons, then drop like 3 bombers to assist the crushers in destroying the rest of the dragons and then the entire base. Of course I sent a small army of spitters to take care of the small buildings.

Before, if you really wanted to beat anyone, you could just train like 45 bombers and unleash them all. Now that would be very unwise without heals. Now I actually have defensive wins

toth pls attack me with devasator plis, i want to see how devastor work..

thank you so much bro

im sorry i dont against you, i just want to see devasator, i realy curious
thank you so much once more..