PDA

View Full Version : Everybody look!

kurl
10-28-2010, 05:42 PM
As some of you might know who banned is...
well he has a secret character and his name is BQNNED So just so everybody knows to add him his name is bqnned!
start to add!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Royce
10-28-2010, 05:44 PM
What's the point of this? An if it's a "secret" character, why tell everyone about it?

MoarPewPew
10-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah... If it was secret why tell us? Also I doubt that he wants random people to add him. Just leave the guy alone... (FYI he can name change)

kurl
10-28-2010, 05:53 PM
but he need some strong friends to help him...

MoarPewPew
10-28-2010, 05:57 PM
but he need some strong friends to help him...

If he wanted " help" in game I'm sure he would voice his opinion on the forums..

Wyvern
10-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Cut him some slack, he's only trying to help him... Unless... Hes plotting to destroy the world... (puzzled face :S)

CanonicalKoi
10-28-2010, 06:13 PM
You know this, how?

You care about this, why?

You thought everybody needed to know this, why?

Whether or not it is Banned, some poor soul might have to go through a bazillion friend requests now, thanks to you. If it is Banned, maybe he wanted a char he could play without having to deal with people asking him for things all the time. I've got a couple-three unnamed (on the forum) chars for just that reason. It's nice to play and not get hammered with join requests or requests to get my Mage or my tank and level somebody. To just enjoy the game. I figure if he needed me to know he would tell me, put it in his sig or make his own announcement on the forum. Not cool, dude.

MoarPewPew
10-28-2010, 06:20 PM
I agree... I would feel very odd If I was bumbarded with friend request of people I do not know. Lol

kurl
10-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Cut him some slack, he's only trying to help him... Unless... Hes plotting to destroy the world... (puzzled face :S)

Exactly
but no noobs to add only lv 50s to add him not to bumbard...

MoarPewPew
10-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Omg did I really read that... Banned, you can really pack a punch. Rofl

Conradin
10-28-2010, 06:27 PM
strong words

kurl
10-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Hola, yo. Yeah, this is my "secret" char. But I'd really perfer if you guys didn't add it. Kurl is just being a **** eating, rattle snake molesting, anal toother. Why? Because this sack of armadillo penis spammed me with multiple invites, so I decided to remove his sweaty, chunky, (and don't forget) artificial arse from my tight friends list.

No, you haven't damaged me in anyway, Kurl. If anything, you have only damaged yourself. Now, people are fully aware that you're just an untrustworthy bitch, and that at some point, will end up murdering the hot chick next door because she rejected your facebook request.

Now please, get off these forums, before I decide to release the gimp in BeardedBear's closet, and have him re-enact the Bruce Willis capture scene from Pulp Fiction on you.

and really the one who siad to me that you would kill me if i told anyone.... i would like to see you try...

Royce
10-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Seriously Kurl what were you thinking? Posting this thread just revealed you to be a petty jerk, and now that everyone knows you are also an invite spammer (possibly worst of all PL offenses), you're just going to be a PL pariah...

FluffNStuff
Kurl, why?

Conradin
and the plot thickens...........

kurl
10-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Seriously Kurl what were you thinking? Posting this thread just revealed you to be a petty jerk, and now that everyone knows you are also an invite spammer (possibly worst of all PL offenses), you're just going to be a PL paraiah...

dude i dont spamm invite because im sure i have you as a friend and i only invite once and everybody on my list and im not a jerk it was just that this guy could not ask me plz dont invite me. and i wouldve stoped but he just bluntly said that and i thought he was a friend..

FluffNStuff
10-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Well congratulations on escalating it kurl. Clap clap clap.

Royce
10-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Still you could have (and should have) just removed him from your friends list, or even ignored him if necessary. That's the proper way do deal with players you have issues with. Posting things on the forum that they had intended to keep as secret is just low.

kurl
10-28-2010, 06:38 PM
escalting it..... nvm thread closed ... wrong desicison to make nobdy add bqnned and give him ids peace.. bye.

FluffNStuff
10-28-2010, 06:40 PM
I guess I was asking a question. Why do people think their dirty laundry will smell any better after they air it out on the forums.

Royce
10-28-2010, 06:42 PM
I guess I was asking a question. Why do people think their dirty laundry will smell any better after they air it out on the forums.

Dirty laundry will always smell better once it's been aired out ;)
I think Kurl was just mad, and posted without thinking it through (at least I hope), and now realizes it was a bad idea. Let's just let this thread drop into oblivion now.

MoarPewPew
10-28-2010, 06:45 PM

Becasue if they put there dirty laundry on the forums to air out it's not the owners problem any more it's the forums problem and it's there job to clean / fix it lolz

FluffNStuff
10-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Done, anyone, including kurl that mentioned the name of this alt character(including quotes) should * out the name, and we can all just let this post become part of the archives.

kurl
10-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Trying to finish a quest in FN.

Being invited by numerous people.

Begin to lag.

Spam invited by Kurl.

Me: "Removing from list"

Removed.

That's what went down. Just incase anyone wanted to know.

alright i didnt want to post on this any more but this is what went down
i was in a game about to kill overlord and the game host said "we need a good tank" and i thought h'hey how bout my good friend banned' so then i invite just once and i remember perfectly i said " come plz?" then about to say "we need you bro Ol youll get some good drops here" but before i get to say i get a message saying "removing you."
so if anybody says i was the jerk i guess we both were and sorry to bring the worthless problem to my friends in the forums..

kurl
10-28-2010, 07:17 PM
I don't tolerate spam invites from anyone. And it's never a permanent remove, it's just until I finish with whatever it is I was doing at the time.

bro its cool just forget it NEVER MIND...............

Gaabob
10-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Drama on forums... Boooring

KingFu
10-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Hola, yo. Yeah, this is my "secret" char. But I'd really perfer if you guys didn't add it. Kurl is just being a **** eating, rattle snake molesting, anal toother. Why? Because this sack of armadillo penis spammed me with multiple invites, so I decided to remove his sweaty, chunky, (and don't forget) artificial arse from my tight friends list.

No, you haven't damaged me in anyway, Kurl. If anything, you have only damaged yourself. Now, people are fully aware that you're just an untrustworthy bitch, and that at some point, will end up murdering the hot chick next door because she rejected your facebook request.

Now please, get off these forums, before I decide to release the gimp in BeardedBear's closet, and have him re-enact the Bruce Willis capture scene from Pulp Fiction on you.

You just got as owned as can be....

TwinkTastical
10-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Kurl, I have one thing to say...**** you.

This is the way of the Zen master.

Vyvin
10-28-2010, 09:26 PM
You got the power to let's power go....
RLFS
/Vyvin

Chickdigcookies
10-28-2010, 09:37 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8796-Can-anyone-plz-lend-me-a-itunes-acc-wit-just-1-on-it-plz&highlight=account+sharing

Yup, no account sharing of any kind. Causes way too much trouble for CS.

yeah, honestly i dont care much. but seems you, mr banned, are breaking a big rule. not to mention that that account holds a lovely PL Shield.

what? did i just say that? no...

and

No, sorry. :(

Oh, and can you wait a bit? I'm at work right now, so I can't hop onto PL ATM.

Add Banned or Hurt.

EDIT: Actually, I just asked BeardedBear if he could log into my account and complete the trade, so you might not have to wait. ;)

Leave your ign down, so I know who to accept.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?10842-Selling-Void-Wing-yo/page3

hehe...

further reading thanks to moarpewpew

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11018-Terms-of-Service&highlight=account+sharing

EDIT: if i will be judge by my post. so be it. if i will be in your hate list, so be it. its something that needed to be done. As for raxies question, a lot of people get away with a lot of things. honestly, thats disrespectful to, us, and the Devs. If you look at most of Banneds posts, its pretty clear. Might as well spit on the devs, or us. i read the comment Banned said the the OP, and thought, seriously? He was probably going to get aay with it. Royce already suggested thathim biegn here a long time grants him some sort of immunity. Well thats not fair either...

Apologies to Beardedbear...your name was part of the qoute.

DawnInfinity
10-28-2010, 09:46 PM
This thread needs to be locked and is just a petty escalation of immaturity.

Raxie
10-28-2010, 09:54 PM
chick, what's that got to do with anything in this thread?

BeardedBear
10-28-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm a little lost but here are a few things cookies.

1. Despite the quote, I've never logged into any other account. Read a little more carefully.
2. What does any of this have to do with you? Mind your own damn business.
3. Please quit already. Don't linger around PL to tell on people and be a little beyotch.

RedRyder
10-29-2010, 02:28 AM
And the plot truly thickens!