PDA

View Full Version : Will batman armor be available ever again?

dethwach
08-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Will you guys ever brin back the dark Templar bundle? It has very high demand and unlike biomorphic it dosnt come as daily deal.

thebane
08-13-2013, 08:37 PM
i hope not

Mezderak
02-01-2014, 08:08 PM
because biomorph has an achievement those don't its a collectible vanity put it that way .

Sunneedae
02-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Hiya,
Maybe when the next Batman movie comes out it will make another appearance.
That's probably ur best hope.
~Sunneedae

Mezderak
02-01-2014, 09:13 PM
I'm going that way maybe when the next movie comes out what was the price on that outfit anyone knows? ?

hellprince
02-03-2014, 07:31 AM
I'm going that way maybe when the next movie comes out what was the price on that outfit anyone knows? ?

was 12 plats and because there were discounts at the time it was actually 10 plats if my memory serves me right

Warlord0520
02-03-2014, 04:05 PM
i have batman set, that would be stupid to release an exclusive set again, making it "non exclusive"

Kornsen
02-04-2014, 03:36 AM
the exclusiveness shouldnt stand above players wishes. this game lost enough ppl.

deadlystriker
02-04-2014, 05:40 AM
I want the batman set because it is an old addition to the game as well as dark bats

MightyMicah
02-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Just like all vanity, there's no reason why the devs wouldn't release again. But, at the moment, they apparently don't see a reason they should release it again. Maybe eventually they will. Like Sunedae said, perhaps the next batman movie?

Warlord0520
02-04-2014, 03:58 PM
the exclusiveness shouldnt stand above players wishes. this game lost enough ppl.

Yeah because putting in special vanity that a select few have will make the people who have them definately keep playing? lol.

Mezderak
02-04-2014, 10:28 PM
maybe a surpise vanity of something ?? either way DL needs new vanity regardless

Kornsen
02-05-2014, 03:13 AM
Yeah because putting in special vanity that a select few have will make the people who have them definately keep playing? lol.

oh i see, u are a guy who loves to lol.
its about the chance for new players to get a bigger variety of stuff.
if they dont add new stuff, they could at least add old stuff ppl could appreciate.

hellprince
02-06-2014, 07:13 AM
if they dont add new stuff, they could at least add old stuff ppl could appreciate.

i agree

Lenna Drake
05-29-2014, 12:17 AM
It's called Dark Crusader outfit and was a platinum bundle with dark bats pet if that outfit come back I don't think pet comes back too and not the only item or vanity that's don't come back there are a list of anothers one

doomdoomdoom
05-29-2014, 11:18 AM
It's called Dark Crusader outfit and was a platinum bundle with dark bats pet if that outfit come back I don't think pet comes back too and not the only item or vanity that's don't come back there are a list of anothers one

I think *if* they decide to bring back the Dark Crusader bundle....they would bring it all back. I don't think they have ever brought a bundle back and left out a piece. Interesting idea though....could be a compromise maybe....to try to make new and older players happy.

Warlord0520
05-29-2014, 10:22 PM

So then your ok with them putting back the star legends arbiter helmet? so that the people who got it when it was released would be upset? im pretty sure thats not how game companys work. the only reason the OP made this thread is because he sees some people with it rarely, and wants it bad. Its just a Vanity no big deal, doesent give stats or anything. But i still dont think we should encourage them to recycle old content.

Warlord0520
05-29-2014, 10:24 PM
i agree

you agree because you dont have dark crusader... if you had (white) bloody dracula outfit and green druidic outfit, then they released it to the masses the next week for 50% off, im sure you would feel bad too. Recycling old content makes no sense! >:(