PDA

View Full Version : Next game?

Arcanee
08-14-2013, 02:55 AM
I know its a little to early but as yall know its getting close to fall right around the time sts drops games. I havent been keeping up with the game so if there was already a saying sorry. But what do yall think? (Btw Arcanee is retired from al so dont let anyone fool you)

Darko
08-14-2013, 02:59 AM
They released battle dragons, a rts game

Energizeric
08-14-2013, 03:26 AM
I haven't checked out Battle Dragons yet, but it seems like a totally different type of game so I wouldn't be worried just yet.

matanofx
08-14-2013, 03:29 AM
I can tell you one thing, when (or if) this game dies out i wont rush to play another sts game, put effort into it, waste hours upon hours and then move on to the next.

Ill just cry for a while about all the wasted time and maybe finally work on finding a wife

Skeletonlord
08-14-2013, 03:43 AM
They released battle dragons, a rts game

Yeah, no new Legends games, but BD has been getting a lot of attention lately.

Arcanee
08-22-2013, 10:58 PM
Ill check it out thanks

Szangheili
08-22-2013, 11:10 PM
BD was lots of fun, until the high amount of pearl buyers ruined the game. And that's coming from someone who started the top guild in that game. Honestly, if you enjoy spending tons of money to be at the top, you'll enjoy it. Simply put, those who don't buy pearls/plat will have to do things the hard way in that game. But overall, I enjoyed it, and still do, thanks to my awesome tribe members :)

Y O L O
08-23-2013, 08:04 AM
.-.-.-.-. Please.Stop.

Arcanee
08-24-2013, 03:58 AM
Stop what?

DesertPirate
08-24-2013, 04:01 PM
BD was lots of fun, until the high amount of pearl buyers ruined the game. And that's coming from someone who started the top guild in that game. Honestly, if you enjoy spending tons of money to be at the top, you'll enjoy it. Simply put, those who don't buy pearls/plat will have to do things the hard way in that game. But overall, I enjoyed it, and still do, thanks to my awesome tribe members :)

HAHA!!
I knew this would gonna happend to BD;)
And i dont even play it. After reading through BD forums; it seems to me its STS game; which is most pay to win

Zaonabiuibil
08-24-2013, 07:48 PM
HAHA!!
I knew this would gonna happend to BD;)
And i dont even play it. After reading through BD forums; it seems to me its STS game; which is most pay to win

Still waiting for Visa Legends.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Temarichan
08-24-2013, 11:57 PM
Battle Dragons was released. Don't expect an entirely new game yet lol. AL is still new.

IronMonkey
08-25-2013, 10:56 AM
I can tell you one thing, when (or if) this game dies out i wont rush to play another sts game, put effort into it, waste hours upon hours and then move on to the next.

Ill just cry for a while about all the wasted time and maybe finally work on finding a wife

That is another game Matan, and that " engagement ring" is quite expensive and eventually it gets upgraded to a "wedding ring". Same concept in AL, upgrading mythic gears.