PDA

View Full Version : Battle Dragons coming in August on iOS?

Skeletonlord
08-14-2013, 04:59 AM
Hey everyone,

I was searching on the Internet to see if I could find a release date for the iOS version of Battle Dragons, and I found this website here (http://www.iphoneinformer.com/11010-battle-dragons-coming-soon-to-ios/).

Anyways, the first sentence on the website says:

"Battle Dragons, the new title from Spacetime Games will be coming worldwide to Android later in July and to iOS in early August."

Does today still count as early August, and can an official developer give us an update on the iOS release? I can't wait to play on my iOS device.

Thanks!

keikali
08-14-2013, 09:34 AM
I actually would love to see more players on BD. Hopefully by then certain tribe features would be fully implemented, hope to see an INCREASE in tribe size!

Spyce
08-14-2013, 09:39 AM
It's mid August..

Skeletonlord
08-14-2013, 10:21 AM
It's mid August..

So we could probably expect it within the next few weeks then?

Justg
08-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Coming "real soon now" (tm).

Apple has their own timing on app approval etc, but we believe it will be available on iOS within the next two weeks.

Skeletonlord
08-14-2013, 12:42 PM

Apple has their own timing on app approval etc, but we believe it will be available on iOS within the next two weeks.

Great. Awesome news! Will definitely getting it when it does! Thanks for the update!

Cascade
08-14-2013, 04:11 PM

So, you have already submitted it.(?)

Cahaun
08-14-2013, 04:17 PM

So, you have already submitted it.(?)
"Real soon now"™

Looks like it has

Redtank
08-14-2013, 04:19 PM
I try'd this game on my parents android and I't is nothing like the other Legend games it is much more like any of the other games on the IOS market. Money based(pearls)

HunterSLAYER
08-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Let's see how this game fares again another popular RTS, Clash of Clans when its released on both platforms. :D

Jig
08-19-2013, 06:26 AM
I have a beta of Samurai Siege, its like Clash of Clans, the original first strategy game like this.. Now Battle Dragons is 3rd, Samurai Siege is in the beta stage for only Australia New Zealand and I think Russia. Why didnt you guys do this for BD :( ill have lots of experience by the time BD comes out with strategy games I'v been playing CoC and Samurai siege now and I reckon I'm ready for BD!

Multibird
08-19-2013, 03:09 PM
I have a beta of Samurai Siege, its like Clash of Clans, the original first strategy game like this.. Now Battle Dragons is 3rd, Samurai Siege is in the beta stage for only Australia New Zealand and I think Russia. Why didnt you guys do this for BD :( ill have lots of experience by the time BD comes out with strategy games I'v been playing CoC and Samurai siege now and I reckon I'm ready for BD!

I can't wait....

Multibird
08-19-2013, 03:11 PM
Ios will have another server, different from android users? Is it true? Can anyone confirm this?

Lojack
08-19-2013, 05:19 PM
"Ios will have another server, different from android users? Is it true? Can anyone confirm this?"

No, same servers