PDA

View Full Version : builders

abbasjammmy
08-14-2013, 06:11 PM
i think we should be able to upgrade walls,take out the obstacles on our maps etc....small things like that without having to have a builder spare because i find it so irritating for example when i have to wait 24hours for two upgrades to finish just so i can upgrade one piece of wall.

moonway03
08-14-2013, 07:17 PM
Agree

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

csb
08-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I disagree.

You have to do the little things between the long builds. Planning the timing of updates and the use of builders is part of the chess game. For example, if all your builders are working on 3 day timers, then you cannot build wall for 3 days and your gold accumulates. Your gold could be stolen, now that you cannot spend it. But, you should have thought of that before you committed all your builders to 3 day timers. It's just part of the game. Plan wisely.

moonway03
08-15-2013, 02:53 AM
I disagree.

You have to do the little things between the long builds. Planning the timing of updates and the use of builders is part of the chess game. For example, if all your builders are working on 3 day timers, then you cannot build wall for 3 days and your gold accumulates. Your gold could be stolen, now that you cannot spend it. But, you should have thought of that before you committed all your builders to 3 day timers. It's just part of the game. Plan wisely.

So what if you spend the golds on walls,then upgrades building with 3day timer. And then you raid someone then luckily got 100k resources.
You dont want it to be restolen right?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

csb
08-15-2013, 04:27 PM
So what if you spend the golds on walls,then upgrades building with 3day timer. And then you raid someone then luckily got 100k resources.
You dont want it to be restolen right?

That's why I raid first. When I run out of sheep from raiding, I spend all gold on walls. Then, I press the upgrade with 3 day timer. But, I stagger the timers. I won't press the 3 day timer unless there is less than a day left on the other builder.