PDA

View Full Version : Incoming calls and texts

Szangheili
08-14-2013, 09:16 PM
I know I'm not the only one who plays on an android or any mobile phone. It is very annoying when in the middle of an intense run I receive a text or a call and then I can no longer manage my character. Half of my warriors 126 deaths and all my mages 6 deaths are due to this issue. There should be a moment of invincibility when cell phone users receive a call or text, it really isn't fair. I have had enough!

razerfingers
08-14-2013, 09:18 PM
sadly sts can't do anything to fix that. when i get a text or call it just makes notification or rings and then i get DC if call lasts longer than a certain time window. but sure isn't their problem i believe

Szangheili
08-14-2013, 09:25 PM
They can't disable my phone and send them straight to voicemail? :( lol all i wanna do is play the game.. In peace.

razerfingers
08-14-2013, 09:26 PM
They can't disable my phone and send them straight to voicemail? :( lol all i wanna do is play the game.. In peace.

haha not a bad idea but no sadly they can't. as far as i know apps can only send you push notifications

Energizeric
08-14-2013, 10:59 PM

Disable it yourself. Doesn't your phone have an "airplane mode" to turn off communications? I turn the phone part of my phone off and just use it as a wifi device.

Szangheili
08-14-2013, 11:02 PM

Disable it yourself. Doesn't your phone have an "airplane mode" to turn off communications? I turn the phone part of my phone off and just use it as a wifi device.
So that's what airplane mode is o.o wow, never really knew... Just thought it was there to be there. Guess I'll put that on when I play from now on :D

Energizeric
08-14-2013, 11:24 PM
So that's what airplane mode is o.o wow, never really knew... Just thought it was there to be there. Guess I'll put that on when I play from now on :D

Usually you have to manually turn on wifi after enabling airplane mode, as airplane mode usually turns off all communications.

Soundlesskill
08-15-2013, 08:10 AM
Just turn off notifications lol

Taejo
08-15-2013, 10:03 AM
Just turn off notifications lol

That's not going to stop a call from interrupting his game play.

Shanamerny
08-19-2013, 01:46 AM
I have the same problem! Never thought of airplane mode though :/ Thanks! :)

CallMeOops
09-04-2013, 07:36 PM

This my friend is a good idea & I am ashamed I did not realise this sooner, thanks!