PDA

View Full Version : Daily blessing vanity doubles

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
08-14-2013, 09:53 PM
So I been collecting the daily bonus everyday and have received golden and burgundy antenna twice now. I can't sell them or trade them. What's the point?

ooommmggg
08-14-2013, 10:01 PM
There is no point. The only reason anyone still even bothers with them is in hopes of getting a 1.5x or 3x combo elixer. There really isn't anything else good that you can get from them.

Mothwing
08-14-2013, 10:13 PM
There is no point. The only reason anyone still even bothers with them is in hopes of getting a 1.5x or 3x combo elixer. There really isn't anything else good that you can get from them.

Well, antenna USED to be cool until they were listed in DOTD and Day 5 prizes. Now they're everywhere. I used to put on a pair of antenna and would get flooded with PM'S asking where I got them.

I guess this is irrelevant, just some information.

Also, you can get 3x combo without Day 5, that was kind of unclear in your post.

Mage till the end
08-14-2013, 11:55 PM
Only reason to log on to get the blessing is the hope for a x3 combo. Atennas and shields are everywhere now

Producers
08-14-2013, 11:59 PM
Sometimes i get a 1.5 combo thinking its a 3X on day 5... I get upset D:

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
08-15-2013, 12:10 AM
I don't get elixers on day 5 it's been nothing but vanity items

Schnitzel
08-15-2013, 12:31 AM
Speaking of antennas...
We need a RAINBOW ANTENNA!!
I can't think of any other antenna name..and ran out of color ideas...
------------------------------------------------
Back to topic

I wish I can swap a blessing reward for another reward...
Wishful thinking..

xSoft
08-15-2013, 02:57 AM
I have not collected to many of these, although the vanities could be placed in stash for further use by an alternate character...

Spyce
08-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Just a cool little vanity reward for logging in for 5 days straight.

Chopper
08-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Just a cool little vanity reward for logging in for 5 days straight.

cool, meaning lame trinkets that no body wants and clogged up your inventory and need to be purged each time you get them.
Waste of space. Might as well get NOTHING, with a "sorry, better luck next time" than more useless antennae or vanity shields.

Mage till the end
08-15-2013, 09:28 AM
cool, meaning lame trinkets that no body wants and clogged up your inventory and need to be purged each time you get them.
Waste of space. Might as well get NOTHING, with a "sorry, better luck next time" than more useless antennae or vanity shields.

Couldn't agree more :). Blessing vanities need some varieties like maybe a 1:3000 chance of getting the OCD or so,etching like that.

Aerospacegod
08-15-2013, 08:53 PM
I for one was disappointed to get a vanity antenna on day 5, rather get an elixir.

Now if it gave randomly any vanity that would be cool. Or got better and better, like day 10 item is better, day 15 in row is even better etc.

Swords
08-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Armor blessing always have a high chance of getting it

Second greater chance would be damage then combo

1.5x is the most common combo u get out of 1.25x And 3x combos

Fusionstrike
08-16-2013, 03:31 PM
I got tired of the same vanities over and over so I made up a game. I tried collecting each possible vanity on every char I have. It turns out that all the shields are easy enough to come by, but some of the antennas are actually very rare. I've only ever gotten "best antenna ever 2011" and "pink antenna" once each, and this is checking blessings faithfully every day across 7 chars. So try collecting those ones if you're really hurting for something to root for around daily blessings.

Mage till the end
08-16-2013, 03:35 PM
I got tired of the same vanities over and over so I made up a game. I tried collecting each possible vanity on every char I have. It turns out that all the shields are easy enough to come by, but some of the antennas are actually very rare. I've only ever gotten "best antenna ever 2011" and "pink antenna" once each, and this is checking blessings faithfully every day across 7 chars. So try collecting those ones if you're really hurting for something to root for around daily blessings.

I'm I the inky one that thinks handing out 2011 antennas is kind of ironic?

Cahaun
08-16-2013, 04:08 PM

I'm I the inky one that thinks handing out 2011 antennas is kind of ironic?
I saw a person get a 2010 antenna... is it 2010 again? Are all previously exclusive vanities being given out?

Suentous PO
08-16-2013, 06:07 PM

Pink is from promo (awareness), so you will only have one per acc.
I think white, green, and blue are the older ones you don't get from blessings as far as I know.