PDA

View Full Version : Strictly PvE/Farming Guild <Terribad>

Mothwing
08-14-2013, 09:55 PM
Guild Information:

Leader: Moth
Co-Leader: Griffinfan

Description: Hi all :) I guess i'm back again, this game is hard to quit apparently. However this time I am going to do something fun with the game, related to this guild. The simple guild requirements are to be MATURE, FRIENDLY, and HELPFUL to ALL players, not just the guild. I want this guild to be made of quality players that enjoy the game.

Since I quit the game a while back because everything is turning "elite", I decided to make a guild that houses people like me, that enjoy the game minus all the elite, elixir-popping, grindy runs. Some of you might have read the "Pure" runs thread a while ago, and that is sort of the basis of this guild. Our objective is to do tons of PvE runs, and enjoy it at the same time.

I came up with this motto: If you're a player that says: "Oh, you need this drop? Here, have it." Then this guild is for you. And in contrast, I DON'T want players that say over and over: "Can I have that drop?"

Since the objective of the guild is a little different than most, this will not likely be an endgame guild.

I hope that made sense, just to sum it up:

Mature players that have a good understanding of the game.
Players willing to share their drops and treasures for guildies in need. (Not to be taken advantage of)
Daily Blessings allowed, however no grinding, purchasing elixir, or power leveling other guild members.
You DO NOT have to enter your main in the guild, this can be a simple guild for an alt when you're bored with the game.

I DO NOT have Tier 3 GH, not that it matters because we wouldn't purchase elixirs anyway. I do not plan to buy it either, unless it is absolutely necessary to the guild.

I hope you consider it, because the bigger the guild becomes the more fun it is. I also plan to make "groups" as the guild grows which separates similar leveled players to do runs. The leaders of the groups will be the officers, and co-leaders the recruiters, etc. etc.

ooommmggg
08-14-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm pretty noob, but I could really use a helpful guild (yes i mean ima noob, i have 7k gold lol). Add Weeegeee please!

Mothwing
08-14-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm pretty noob, but I could really use a helpful guild (yes i mean ima noob, i have 7k gold lol). Add Weeegeee please!

Well, the guild just started so the only person that could be of help would be me. Did you read the post? If you did you should understand what the future of the guild will be. I'm happy to invite and help you, but the guild's purpose is to limit the use of elixirs, which makes the game easier. If you're up for this type of play then cool beans :)

My IGN is Moth, I should be on later to chat.

BTW, the amount of gold you have doesn't make you noob/pro, I have quite a bit of experience in this game and I've never had over 1m gold (which isn't that much believe it or not :p)

Argyros
08-14-2013, 10:15 PM
Is this for PL? My bad I'm on mobile. :/

Mothwing
08-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Is this for PL? My bad I'm on mobile. :/

Yes :)

xSoft
08-15-2013, 03:16 AM
I would like to join. Although I have no high level characters, I can make one and level it for at least 30 minutes a day. If so, I'll add you in game with the username Debate.

Mothwing
08-15-2013, 11:53 AM
I would like to join. Although I have no high level characters, I can make one and level it for at least 30 minutes a day. If so, I'll add you in game with the username Debate.

Cool stuff :) Like I said there's no level requirement, in fact I think the lower you start the more fun it is :)

Griffinfan
08-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Hey Moth,

I myself ran a guild "Farm Legends" for awhile but life got in the way so the guild kinda fell apart, I would be interested in jumping on the bandwagon, I have mediocre farming expertise that might help out,

Shoot me up IG: Griffinfan

billybob1
08-15-2013, 12:03 PM
add me too specially if griffin is joining..he is my hero..

Mothwing
08-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Hey Moth,

I myself ran a guild "Farm Legends" for awhile but life got in the way so the guild kinda fell apart, I would be interested in jumping on the bandwagon, I have mediocre farming expertise that might help out,

Shoot me up IG: Griffinfan

I remember that guild! :p Honored to have you. I'll be on Moth :)

add me too specially if griffin is joining..he is my hero..

Woot :D awesome to have you too :) Will you be using an alt?

Griffinfan
08-15-2013, 12:32 PM
Billy, you stalker. ^^

billybob1
08-15-2013, 01:52 PM
Billy, you stalker. ^^

wut do u mean??

<<<<<

Griffinfan
08-15-2013, 10:14 PM
wut do u mean??

<<<<<

Oh gawd, your location O.O

Thrall Wire
08-16-2013, 01:40 PM
omygosh that mothwing name reminds me of a book serie i used to read haha
do you happen to know warriors cats series?

Mothwing
08-16-2013, 02:58 PM
omygosh that mothwing name reminds me of a book serie i used to read haha
do you happen to know warriors cats series?

That's where I got it :p

Roberto077
08-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Oh gawd, your location O.O

The Farm Legends gang can get back together in this guild :)

Not sure what character I will join with, but I'll post it when I figure out which (or I may just make a new one)

Mage till the end
08-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Hey moth when will you be on. I hope you don't mind a low level joining. I took your sentence the lower the better to heart. :D. Anyway either post here or pm me on the fourms when you'll be on and I'll add you.

Mothwing
08-16-2013, 06:02 PM
To both of you: I'll most likely be on my new bird Ruaumoko, but if you can't find me just PM me on the forums and we can work something out. Excited to have you guys :) I have a good feeling about this guild :)

EDIT: And level never matters, just as long as you're mature and understand the game :) I said this to Griffin in-game, the lower you start the more fun it is. Besides, you never know what you might want to farm!

Just came up with a cool idea and since I have the worst memory I'm gonna post it xD Maybe we could make a forum group and make a list of all the pinks we farm, it'd be a cool way to see our achievements.

Mage till the end
08-16-2013, 06:30 PM
To both of you: I'll most likely be on my new bird Ruaumoko, but if you can't find me just PM me on the forums and we can work something out. Excited to have you guys :) I have a good feeling about this guild :)

EDIT: And level never matters, just as long as you're mature and understand the game :) I said this to Griffin in-game, the lower you start the more fun it is. Besides, you never know what you might want to farm!

Just came up with a cool idea and since I have the worst memory I'm gonna post it xD Maybe we could make a forum group and make a list of all the pinks we farm, it'd be a cool way to see our achievements.
I'm trying to get a hold if you igm but its hard lol.

Mothwing
08-16-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm trying to get a hold if you igm but its hard lol.

Probably because I'm not on lol xD I got caught up in forums, it does that lol. I'll log on now, what's your ign?

Late
08-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Can I join with Byrdtrails?

Mage till the end
08-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Probably because I'm not on lol xD I got caught up in forums, it does that lol. I'll log on now, what's your ign?

Ill add you on your bird? Ruaumoko :)

Mothwing
08-16-2013, 07:31 PM
Can I join with Byrdtrails?

Of course :) Add Ruaumoko

Ill add you on your bird? Ruaumoko :)

Yep :) Meet me in game.

Roberto077
08-17-2013, 02:07 PM
I may join on my Ranger named Terranger

Caiahar
08-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Alrighty, ill join on Main Ishadowstar.
Was in Farm Legends with Griff, but it became inactive.
:D

Mothwing
08-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Sounds good guys :) I won't be on until later tomorrow though, on my way home from vacation and I don't feel like logging on at the hotel. Just add my bird Ruaumoko :)

Mage till the end
08-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Sounds good guys :) I won't be on until later tomorrow though, on my way home from vacation and I don't feel like logging on at the hotel. Just add my bird Ruaumoko :)

Leveled 1-48 and counting in two days with you Birdy. Nice job moth :D

Mothwing
08-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Leveled 1-48 and counting in two days with you Birdy. Nice job moth :D

You too :) had a lot of fun.

Shadow and Rob, I didn't forget, I just never got your request.

Actually I got Rob's not Shadow's

Extreme
08-20-2013, 06:10 AM
I'll Join, I'll decide which char to join in, I'll shoot u a pm later.

xSoft
08-20-2013, 06:37 AM
I'll be joining on my character, Blutoniium (L1), going to be a pure intelligence Enchantress, possibly some dexterity for hit percentage.

I'll add you soon.

Roberto077
08-20-2013, 10:53 AM
I'll help with 50-55 farming. Love dem gemstone items!

Mothwing
08-20-2013, 01:11 PM
I'll Join, I'll decide which char to join in, I'll shoot u a pm later.

Ok :) sounds good.

I'll be joining on my character, Blutoniium (L1), going to be a pure intelligence Enchantress, possibly some dexterity for hit percentage.

I'll add you soon.

I think I accidentally rejected your request, thinking it was a noob I was farming with xD Add me again? :p I'm usually on my bird Ruaumoko.

I'll help with 50-55 farming. Love dem gemstone items!

Sounds good! I still need to get you an invite...what's your IGN?

Roberto077
08-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Sounds good! I still need to get you an invite...what's your IGN?

Terranger

jerzy448
08-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Would like to join. add any of my characters in my sig. Most of the guilds im in are inactive anyway.

Mothwing
08-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Would like to join. add any of my characters in my sig. Most of the guilds im in are inactive anyway.

Ok! Feel free to add Ruaumoko on whatever character you want to join :)

Extreme
08-22-2013, 04:58 AM

I decided to make a new char and Solo dungeons to get most kills.. I'll make it tomorrow and let you know, Thanks!

Roberto077
08-22-2013, 01:44 PM
I decided to make a new char and Solo dungeons to get most kills.. I'll make it tomorrow and let you know, Thanks!

Want to farm 51 items when you get there?

jerzy448
08-22-2013, 02:49 PM
added you and made 3 new toons that i want to add

lvl1 fox forestforest
lvl1 bird pve_farming
lvl1 mage strtnuke

Blastyou
08-22-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm trying a 2H tank bear, currently level 16. IGN Pvetank, and I added you.

Mothwing
08-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Ok, I think I got all your requests, also, if you haven't been invited to the forum group yet, pm me so I can invite you.

billybob1
08-22-2013, 06:20 PM
when u gonna b on moth? so i can add 6 or 7 toons

Mothwing
08-22-2013, 06:27 PM
when u gonna b on moth? so i can add 6 or 7 toons

Lol jeez xD I've been on, just haven't caught you. If i'm not on Moth, try Ruaumoko.

Duflie
08-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Hi moth can i join your guild? I'm not the elite type and I just do runs normally. I really like the concept of your guild and it's not pushy competitive. I also don't bother with elixirs, I just get em from dailies and that's pretty much it. I just want to do runs with people from a chill guild and get to know them. My ign is LunchWithMe and I'm on quite a lot since I just got back yesterday.

Roberto077
08-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Hi moth can i join your guild? I'm not the elite type and I just do runs normally. I really like the concept of your guild and it's not pushy competitive. I also don't bother with elixirs, I just get em from dailies and that's pretty much it. I just want to do runs with people from a chill guild and get to know them. My ign is LunchWithMe and I'm on quite a lot since I just got back yesterday.

Add Ruaumoko :) He will give you an invite

RandomEcho
08-22-2013, 11:35 PM
Hello moth could I get a invite my IGN is RandomRichGuy thanks.

Mothwing
08-23-2013, 01:53 AM
I'm going to make a list of Officers and Recruiters soon so I'm not the only person that can do invites. Just post your IGN and try to find me in game on Ruaumoko :)