PDA

View Full Version : Savage Bird vs. Swift Bird

Fortal123
08-15-2013, 06:25 AM
Hello endgamers.

So I wanted to ask you what's more OP in endgame? Is it warbird with savage scythe set, because he's got more dodge and still hits hard? Or is it swift bird because it's simply blast gf? I need your opinion as of what is the easiest to play (though I do believe none is any hard to play) yet ownz.

Thank you.

Waug
08-15-2013, 07:10 AM
"I'm asking which is better, ik everything is op and ik everything tho......"

though I'll answer. if everything is op than none is op by logic anyway blast is gf for new gen of elite bow birds.

in general str birds have advantage over dex birds so obviously if u wanna kill dex birds only, go str, stay away of pro dex birds tho, they can do anything

Edit : one thing more when just blast is so called gf then its more difficult to play not easy.

Cavoc
08-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Birds only "blast gf" if it's against other birds and they get lucky that their blast/ blast auto hits. Try doing just blast against any other class and tell me how it goes.

I have both a dex bear and a dex bird. I've also tried warbird and savage bear, but I'm more of a dex person. Just know your range and time your attacks right.

Fortal123
08-15-2013, 08:01 AM
"I'm asking which is better, ik everything is op and ik everything tho......"

though I'll answer. if everything is op than none is op by logic anyway blast is gf for new gen of elite bow birds.

in general str birds have advantage over dex birds so obviously if u wanna kill dex birds only, go str, stay away of pro dex birds tho, they can do anything

Edit : one thing more when just blast is so called gf then its more difficult to play not easy.

Something can be more OP than something else. I'm pretty sure endgame isn't too skill based, even though it may have skilled players from previous caps, I do admit that. I'm just saying at the moment it requires no skill.

Fortal123
08-15-2013, 08:02 AM
Birds only "blast gf" if it's against other birds and they get lucky that their blast/ blast auto hits. Try doing just blast against any other class and tell me how it goes.

I have both a dex bear and a dex bird. I've also tried warbird and savage bear, but I'm more of a dex person. Just know your range and time your attacks right.

*And rely on it to hit since the other person has 70 dodge and so do you, so pray for yourself to dodge and for your shots to hit. Thanks for the advice, and as regarding the set? Savage looks cooler, the big scythe... So I'd prefer that one, but if I'm still going to get 1 shot killed, I might reconsider. :D

Spyce
08-15-2013, 09:03 AM
Swift for fast killing.
Savage for CTF matches.

Chickenrunnn
08-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Easiest to play?

Warbird. Spam skills with no order and you'll win anyway against anything.

If you want to get better at bird, play it lvl66. Pretty balanced there :/

Revealing
08-15-2013, 09:16 AM
Swift for FAST killing.
Savage for CTF matches.

Fixed

Fortal123
08-15-2013, 10:02 AM
Easiest to play?

Warbird. Spam skills with no order and you'll win anyway against anything.

If you want to get better at bird, play it lvl66. Pretty balanced there :/

Isn't it also dexbird strategy? And nobody mentioned anything about being or getting good. This is endgame! Thanks for the tips though.

Fortal123
08-15-2013, 10:03 AM
Swift for fats killing.
Savage for CTF matches.

Thanks, that actually answers it. And which one is better for 1v1 in general? (read: against any class)

Gaunab
08-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Swift for fats killing.
Savage for CTF matches.

Nope.

A good dexbird is more useful in ctf since it is a total killing machine and supports the team best that way. And bears are by far better tanks than warbirds. Why would you even make such a statement when you dont play endgame?..

Gaunab
08-15-2013, 10:34 AM
Neither warbird nor dex are just about "spamming skills". Warbirds simply need use more skills to kill so it might appear like spamming but they still hit them in a very specific order if they are good. The advantage of a Warbird is dodge and armor which can make for mistakes. At 1v1 they are arguably better.
A dexbird needs to be very fast and precise with ranges to avoid pesky 2hit-KOs. Ofc it is very easy to kill with the swift set but there are many more aspects to being a good bird and supporting ones team in the best way. Only a handful of archers have really masterd their craft and are able to outperform any other bird consistently.

Fortal123
08-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Neither warbird nor dex are just about "spamming skills". Warbirds simply need use more skills to kill so it might appear like spamming but they still hit them in a very specific order if they are good. The advantage of a Warbird is dodge and armor which can make for mistakes. At 1v1 they are arguably better.
A dexbird needs to be very fast and precise with ranges to avoid pesky 2hit-KOs. Ofc it is very easy to kill with the swift set but there are many more aspects to being a good bird and supporting ones team in the best way. Only a handful of archers have really masterd their craft and are able to outperform any other bird consistently.

Name some. Please.

XghostzX
08-15-2013, 11:27 AM

Name some. Please.

Gaunab, Dolloway, Kanital, Ace, Huskybird, alvin. I could go way on.

Easy question :)

ooommmggg
08-15-2013, 11:42 AM
I actually found that when I played on my l.76 bird, I liked the talon set more than the phoenix bow! I liked tht it actually gave more overall stats, even more dps (I think)... The only drawback to it was that I couldn't kite.

Gaunab
08-15-2013, 12:07 PM
I actually found that when I played on my l.76 bird, I liked the talon set more than the phoenix bow! I liked tht it actually gave more overall stats, even more dps (I think)... The only drawback to it was that I couldn't kite.

The last sentence doesnt make an awful lot of sense...bow and talon both have 10m range. And kiting can be done with skills only and at various ranges.
Also, dps is a very misleading stat bacause it doesnt take armor into account. The bow deals far more actual damage per second. Armor and dodge are the only improved stats (crit and hit are high enough anyways). Talon birds are somewhere between warbirds and bowbirds. They have some strenghts but they mainly combine both of the weaknesses (lower damaga than dex, less tanky than str).

Spyce
08-15-2013, 03:07 PM
Fixed

It's my auto correct lol.
Thanks.

CrimsonTider
08-15-2013, 03:43 PM

I will... Flacs, Perforation, HaHaHaHabirdy. I could go old school because I know they would come back and rule again. Those guys just didn't write the book we all try to follow, they lived it.

billybob1
08-15-2013, 04:23 PM
The last sentence doesnt make an awful lot of sense...bow and talon both have 10m range. And kiting can be done with skills only and at various ranges.
Also, dps is a very misleading stat bacause it doesnt take armor into account. The bow deals far more actual damage per second. Armor and dodge are the only improved stats (crit and hit are high enough anyways). Talon birds are somewhere between warbirds and bowbirds. They have some strenghts but they mainly combine both of the weaknesses (lower damaga than dex, less tanky than str).

jeesh this hurts my head to read...thats y i dont pvp lol nor will i ever
bsides the fact all the trashtalking,for which id dish it back ten times as bad id be banned in 1 day of pvp

XghostzX
08-15-2013, 04:49 PM
I will... Flacs, Perforation, HaHaHaHabirdy. I could go old school because I know they would come back and rule again. Those guys just didn't write the book we all try to follow, they lived it.

Crim, are you some sort of prophet sent to us from god or something? <3

Fortal123
08-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Alright so another question for the old endgamers. Is there currently any endgame guild that is like very good friends, who protect each other etc etc.? Like (I'm guessing) Rated M, Renaissance etc used to be. Or is it just trashtalking rushers and teamers AND normal players? I mean, is there any guild that if a member of it got teamed by some kids, the guild would continuously rush those teamers? Or are these times long gone?

Blind
08-15-2013, 08:16 PM
As someone who was a pure dex bird since 56 up until 76, i can two things.

1 - Warbird at 76 can be more poweful for some individuals, because - everyone is dex these days, almost everyone has a bird, thinking it's the best. A skilled warbird will destroy all these phoenix birds now.

2 - Warbird does take skill, depending on an individual. I tried it at every cap and i quit one hour after puting on the set. I was getting destroyed.

NotYoCookiez
08-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Alright so another question for the old endgamers. Is there currently any endgame guild that is like very good friends, who protect each other etc etc.? Like (I'm guessing) Rated M, Renaissance etc used to be. Or is it just trashtalking rushers and teamers AND normal players? I mean, is there any guild that if a member of it got teamed by some kids, the guild would continuously rush those teamers? Or are these times long gone?

Yes everyone in is in there own little buddy protection system at the 76 pvp. Its hard trying to be friends with anyone if you werent part of the "old generation"... atleast the good ones that is.

Extreme
08-15-2013, 10:39 PM

Ninja

TEOKILLO
08-15-2013, 11:22 PM
I can't believe you guys forgot the legendary Azichiabed, Usabeeba, and ZONESMASH

Fortal123
08-16-2013, 06:45 AM
As someone who was a pure dex bird since 56 up until 76, i can two things.

1 - Warbird at 76 can be more poweful for some individuals, because - everyone is dex these days, almost everyone has a bird, thinking it's the best. A skilled warbird will destroy all these phoenix birds now.

2 - Warbird does take skill, depending on an individual. I tried it at every cap and i quit one hour after puting on the set. I was getting destroyed.

I wanna go str because the scythe looks smexy (: so yeah, anyone selling savage?

Thrall Wire
08-16-2013, 01:39 PM

idk about you but don't these players always play in fully decked out crafted sets along with 3 piece elite ring??
can you name any top players "who mastered their craft" who do not have an elite ring or a crafted set...

i guess experience probably has a facter in skill cuz all of those guys u mention are probably from level 56 cap or before, exsept alvin and i think husky

Deathofan
08-16-2013, 01:50 PM
idk about you but don't these players always play in fully decked out crafted sets along with 3 piece elite ring??
can you name any top players "who mastered their craft" who do not have an elite ring or a crafted set...

i guess experience probably has a facter in skill cuz all of those guys u mention are probably from level 56 cap or before, exsept alvin and i think husky
Some of those players have other high level alts (56-71 with no elite ring) and still dominate just as they do in endgame.

Fortal123
08-18-2013, 09:47 AM
Some of those players have other high level alts (56-71 with no elite ring) and still dominate just as they do in endgame.

''Dominate'' with their birds.

CrimsonTider
08-18-2013, 04:56 PM

Most of the ones listed have been around long before there was elite rings and/or elite vanities. The added bonuses just make them that much more difficult to defeat.

Itoopeo
08-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Warbirds can easily kill dexbirds and full int mages.

Dexbirds can kill pallys and bears easier.

Dexfoxes cant kill anyone

Str foxes can kill warbirds and rhinos easily.

Str rhinos can kill dexbirds

Str bears can kill int mages warbirds and foxes and pallys easily

Int bears cant kill anyone

Dex rhinos cant kill anyone either

Int birds are useless too.

But.. Why dont you test those yourself?

CrimsonTider
08-19-2013, 11:46 AM

So much fault found in these statements. All classes do have their "weaknesses" but to say one class killing a particular class is "easy" is a misconception. Experience is more of the determinant than class.

Blastyou
08-19-2013, 02:42 PM

Lol. We're clearly dealing with an expert here.

TEOKILLO
08-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Int mages beat warbirds if they know what theyre doing

Itoopeo
08-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Depends on luck. 95 dodge absordes a lot damage

Itoopeo
08-19-2013, 02:56 PM

Lol. We're clearly dealing with an expert here.

You can call me secret agent 007 james bond

Extreme
08-19-2013, 05:31 PM

Wowow, Int cn kill if you do it rite, how do u come up in such a statement like dat?

TEOKILLO
08-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Ikr