PDA

View Full Version : NativeX plat offers

Ellenbtler
08-15-2013, 08:20 AM
Don't mean to sound ungrateful, because I appreciate opportunities to earn free platinum, but when the offers don't process and then NativeX fails to respond to support requests, it's time to find a new vendor. This is happening more often than not. It's a poor reflection on your company, even though you're not directly involved with the offers. Frequently, these offers require us to give personal information, and in exchange we get...nothing? Well, except spam emails. I'm curious as to others having same issues?

Revealing
08-15-2013, 08:57 AM
Not for me I done them I received my plat

Ellenbtler
08-15-2013, 02:06 PM
UPDATE: within a couple hours of my original post, I received double the platinum I was disputing and an email from NativeX support.

ThePvpTwink
08-15-2013, 05:14 PM
They don't work for me 60% of the time...

Redtank
08-15-2013, 05:34 PM
I always get my platinum when I do the offers if not I get it in atleast 6hrs of completion.

Aerospacegod
08-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Sent an email asking for help but no reply as of yet. I would be happy to do the offers if they worked and won't waste any more time on them unless improved.

Kingzila
08-19-2013, 10:51 PM
75% of there offers are spam or scam offers and 60% of the time even when you complete said offer it fails and says pending for months. This happened to me a lot and my suggestions would be simply email them about your offers failing or pending onces and ask for them to be credited back to you because you did complete them. This should be done 1 time a month (depending on how many pending's you have) the reason I say 1 time a month is cuz the offers that are pending drop off after 2-3 months of sitting pending. But yah that's all I can really tell you to do about this.

Aerospacegod
08-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Says will respond in 3 business days, waiting now 2 weeks and counting...
Given Support #00040992

Spacetime any help? 132 plat would be lovely =)

Caiahar
08-26-2013, 04:27 PM
Send them 2/3 emails at once, always works. 400 plat FTW :)

Mothwing
08-26-2013, 04:35 PM
I did offers worth 415 plat and in return got 42 when i emailed them -_-

XghostzX
08-26-2013, 10:03 PM
I'm no expert with the in-game deals for "free" plat, but don't the offers usually scam you for getting your money one way or another? Is saving up for just buying plat a lot more costy then the offers? I thought they've always been scams, and nonetheless, seem to ever work. I don't blame STS at all btw

Mothwing
08-27-2013, 12:04 AM
I'm no expert with the in-game deals for "free" plat, but don't the offers usually scam you for getting your money one way or another? Is saving up for just buying plat a lot more costy then the offers? I thought they've always been scams, and nonetheless, seem to ever work. I don't blame STS at all btw

Yeah but I have parents that think spending money on a game is stupid, so if I were to buy platinum, I would pretty much be shunned for a week.

XghostzX
08-27-2013, 06:36 AM
Yeah but I have parents that think spending money on a game is stupid, so if I were to buy platinum, I would pretty much be shunned for a week.

Well I do too, and that's why I always use itunes cards. As long as the amount of money from an itunes card you spend isn't over (including taxes) what you buy in game, I don't think it shows up on your bill.

And yeah yeah, my parents would flip if they saw a bill too.

Justg
08-27-2013, 07:25 AM
UPDATE: within a couple hours of my original post, I received double the platinum I was disputing and an email from NativeX support.

Glad it worked out!