PDA

View Full Version : #1 CTF Spot forever unbeatable

thelonelyisland
08-15-2013, 10:37 AM
Just a few hours ago the current #2 person passed the #1 person by a good margin 200-300 kills.
But now the #1 person is back with 1k+ kills.

I can bet my whole lifesaving that any legitimate player CANNOT beat these such people EVER even if they 24/7 it.
Thus the #1 spot will be forever hogged until this player decides to give it up.

Love to hear the Dev's judgement on this one

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Maybe its the only thing that makes him happy. Just let him be. :) Everybody else have 'real lives' to deal with. lol

thelonelyisland
08-15-2013, 10:44 AM
While the player ranked 26th will not have a shiny new banner to show off their awesomeness

Bless
08-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Is beatable.

Soundlesskill
08-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Dvs should ban this person.
Most of lb work seriously hard to get on lb and work double the amout to move up, but knowin you'll never hit the 1st spot because of a farmer. That is devastating and you would want to stop PVP-ing.

IMO, the title of number 1 CTF killer should be Demonassa. He worked hard, always been at endgame. Not a twink, got his kills legally and he worked hard.

Cero
08-15-2013, 05:54 PM
it can be beaten, that dude isnt at twink anymore.

Snalin
08-15-2013, 05:57 PM
They are obviously using alt l30 accs to self farm
Doesn't take a genius to figure this one out

Darko
08-15-2013, 05:58 PM
Who cares, it makes them feel all high and mighty in some aspect of their life. .. when it comes down to it its a game

gundamsone
08-15-2013, 06:51 PM
Usually when problems like this occurs, as long as it doesnt effect them they won't think it's a problem.
If this player was a mage or a war i'm sure more people of those classes would voice out their opinions.

Regarding this user, a member from her guild has tipped me off that she won't lose her #1 spot to anyone =.=''
Must be 1 godly rogue b/c as a pvper myself...I've only seen her once in public CTF games in the last 2 months.

Alfai
08-15-2013, 07:04 PM
Perhaps what d3famed has suggested on changing the mechanics of lb (seasonal and veteran) is the best solution i see atm,considering both parties.

In our eyes they farm noobs etc.fair enough less honorable and skillful.in ther eyes who cares they spend hours and plats in fact much more than us tho i highly doubt that.but thats the essence of al cant really expect fair and honest competition all the times.pleasing every single one of us is never easy.both will claim and shout they are playing the game as how it meant to be.those who can exploit the available advantages gain the edge so vice versa.

But you dont need to be on lb or no1 to be recognized respects or acknowledge by others.that we know and aware so many talented players out there whp are not on lb.

Mho.if we ask simply for taking the spot where they have sat what makes the differwnce then.

P/s:i wish i have played since season 1 to have such high pve kills.if i can get all those time...this is an example

Haligali
08-15-2013, 07:14 PM
Usually when problems like this occurs, as long as it doesnt effect them they won't think it's a problem.
If this player was a mage or a war i'm sure more people of those classes would voice out their opinions.

Regarding this user, a member from her guild has tipped me off that she won't lose her #1 spot to anyone =.=''
Must be 1 godly rogue b/c as a pvper myself...I've only seen her once in public CTF games in the last 2 months.

#1 ctf mage also a farmer, and he stopped playin for a while.

Puntus
08-15-2013, 07:23 PM
#1 ctf mage also a farmer, and he stopped playin for a while.

Thats not fair... and then people asked who re they and if u saw it in pvp , our answer obviously is not

wowdah
08-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Obviously the devs aren't going to do anything about it because they feel differently than most on this issue. Since 100s of threads like these have been overlooked it means they do not agree with the majority of players. I agree with the majority on this issue anyhow.

gison
08-15-2013, 07:38 PM
It's just a spot guys, nothing special. You have another chance next update.

Puntus
08-15-2013, 07:39 PM
Obviously the devs aren't going to do anything about it because they feel differently than most on this issue. Since 100s of threads like these have been overlooked it means they do not agree with the majority of players. I agree with the majority on this issue anyhow.

they should keep attention in this issue ,because the best players re angry with this situation, we re the players , we knows what happens in game , so they should check our replies in game and resolve this issue

Alfai
08-15-2013, 07:46 PM
they should keep attention in this issue ,because the best players re angry with this situation, we re the players , we knows what happens in game , so they should check our replies in game and resolve this issue

I agree with fry tho i do see the issue that we are facing here.

The impact so far has not yet moved us to quit AL.i believe since many threads were opened to discus issue with lb,sts might be working on something to at least meet us at the middle.for example the mhytic weapon event which many of us never thought it will happen and bringing some changes into the game.

What we can also help moving forward is to provide more suggestions so they can review it and filter with some modifications ofc as a solution to keep improving the game.

Energizeric
08-15-2013, 09:15 PM
I have posted this suggestion before, but perhaps instead of having a leaderboard for total kills, the leaderboard should be for a "PvP rating". I got this idea from Yahoo games from many years ago. When you beat someone with a low rating, your rating doesn't increase very much, but when you beat someone with a higher rating, your rating increases much more. So if this kind of system was implemented, farming toons would be useless as it would not increase your rating since the toons you are farming would all have awful ratings.

Taejo
08-15-2013, 09:23 PM
I have posted this suggestion before, but perhaps instead of having a leaderboard for total kills, the leaderboard should be for a "PvP rating". I got this idea from Yahoo games from many years ago. When you beat someone with a low rating, your rating doesn't increase very much, but when you beat someone with a higher rating, your rating increases much more. So if this kind of system was implemented, farming toons would be useless as it would not increase your rating since the toons you are farming would all have awful ratings.

Ah yes, the rating system. Command & Conquer, Quake, and Myth I & II used this back in the day and it worked great. If a "noob" killed the top ranking guy, they earned a massive amount of points :)

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Give them a girlfriend then they'll stop. lol!

Limsi
08-15-2013, 10:26 PM
Funny how the current #2 talks like a hypocrite when he himself have farmed way back. I'm sure STS will tolerate these farmers just like they do in PL. Good day to all fair players out there!

gison
08-16-2013, 01:18 AM
Funny how the current #2 talks like a hypocrite when he himself have farmed way back. I'm sure STS will tolerate these farmers just like they do in PL. Good day to all fair players out there!

Sam made a thread regarding kill farming, and to quote him "we are currently not closing accounts for kill farming".

I think they only banned the people in PL because not only they were spawning but they were booting with stupid reasons, trash talking, etc.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 01:40 AM
Sam made a thread regarding kill farming, and to quote him "we are currently not closing accounts for kill farming".

I think they only banned the people in PL because not only they were spawning but they were booting with stupid reasons, trash talking, etc.

Exactly what I have been thinking or they may have been involved in different actions that would have led to a ban. (scamming, botting) Sadly, they do not ban people by simpling farming their own toons.

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-16-2013, 02:04 AM
Being on top of the boards (by farming kills) will not make them a better person whatsoever IMHO so I wouldn't care less. :)

Origin
08-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Haters will hate, but I've always been more of a lover so, all I wanna say is, thank u yolo (love) for giving me a reason to stay on top of this one thing. I do it as more of a protest, really. Not everyone is about ego and self-gratification, I found it fun to satirise (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire) the flawed lb concept and race for numbers. Anyway you were an inspiration ;) sorry for any hurt feelings. I dedicate this song to u :

http://youtu.be/fV4DiAyExN0

"The Reason"

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why I need you to hear

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

Alfai
08-16-2013, 02:58 AM
Haters will hate, but I've always been more of a lover so, all I wanna say is, thank u yolo (love) for giving me a reason to stay on top of this one thing. I do it as more of a protest, really. Not everyone is about ego and self-gratification, I found it fun to satirise (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire) the flawed lb concept and race for numbers. Anyway you were an inspiration ;) sorry for any hurt feelings. I dedicate this song to u :

http://youtu.be/fV4DiAyExN0

"The Reason"

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why I need you to hear

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

LMAO!this is new type of expression ive seen in forum by far.nice true.the music adds on to the emotional delivery. :)

Limsi
08-16-2013, 03:11 AM
Interactive much, right alf?

Alfai
08-16-2013, 05:30 AM
Interactive much, right alf?

Creative.for those who takes time to get the meaning beiind it its OUCH

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 07:33 AM
#1 is not beatable although she isn't tink anymore, she can still get 1k+ kills in one hr. Well every endgame knows how hard it is to even find good game, n ehen u do there r 4 pppl next to u, u can't have all kills. Also everyone who is pvper, did u ever seen her in pvp arena? I seen her once, she died n then said doh pv1e build cya guys. Its not only bout lb place, its bout how much ppl put hard work, n time in their kd, and it makes u wanna quit when u seee someone will cheat their way up, n destroy ur hard work in 2 days.... this person should be banned, or give her the worst punishment, don't give her banner she wants so desperately, she doesn't have reputation anyway so we all know who to loook as #1 ;)

thelonelyisland
08-16-2013, 08:55 AM
#2 can actually PVP unlike #1 and theres no proof #2 farmed
Plus it's not like you havn't farmed yourself *cough* *forum rep* *cough* *double cough*

Limsi
08-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Banning would be too harsh and unnecessary. I'm not siding with him/her (not really close with him/her) but there's nothing wrong with boosting under the T&C so he should be safe, maybe if he was botting or what then that's the time to ban. It's highly unethical I know, but I stand firm with my opinion. After all, the top 25 do get the same banner (sts made this move for ea of us to enjoy and not mind the ranks) so if it's the banner that he's after, the rest of the 24 won't care. I am saying this despite of being overtaken.

Cero
08-16-2013, 08:58 AM
betting 150k for trueorigin that he/she will still be number1 at the end of this season.

>.> *whistle*

Limsi
08-16-2013, 09:01 AM
#2 can actually PVP unlike #1 and theres no proof #2 farmed
Plus it's not like you havn't farmed yourself *cough* *forum rep* *cough* *double cough*

You sure that there's no proof that the second placer farmed? Are you even here during season 2? If not, then that's a laughable comment you got there. The second placer farmed and competed the previous rank 1 (banned as of now) during the season two. Oh and please, stop hiding in that forum account, I know who you are ^.^ same moves, same moves just like before :)

"The end does not justify the means" Even if the second placer could actually pvp, the thing is he's the same rotting banana with the rank one. Both farmed, therefore both evil! huehuehue

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9748/2g11.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/2g11.jpg/)

Back on topic : Peace to all fair gamers out there.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 09:13 AM
They are obviously using alt l30 accs to self farm
Doesn't take a genius to figure this one out

Yep, exactly and guess what? I know who you are :)

Cero
08-16-2013, 09:15 AM
wasnt yolo a twink?
did he went endgame or this was taken from twink pvp long time ago?

and i believe it is too obvious whos behind this troll. lol

Limsi
08-16-2013, 09:22 AM
Yep, cero so obvious! He's one twink before and just farmed himself to be at the top and decided to go to end game. Sometimes it's natural to react when your interests are at stake, but to overreact and act like you're clean... it's just wonderful! -ballet dance-

The ss was taken at lvl 31 cap

drgrimmy
08-16-2013, 09:27 AM
You may agree or disagree with the way the top players got on the leaderboards, but I must say that I have played with both of the top two players and they are both very skilled players in their own right. True is also a very nice person and has worked hard for every leaderboard spot she has gained. We all know the rules, and whether or not one or both of them used kill farming to get to where they are, they both worked within the confines of the rules to get to the top of the leaderboards. Again, you may agree or disagree with this, but for better or worse STS's policy for now apparently allows kill farming.

thelonelyisland
08-16-2013, 09:31 AM
You sure that there's no proof that the second placer farmed? Are you even here during season 2? If not, then that's a laughable comment you got there. The second placer farmed and competed the previous rank 1 (banned as of now) during the season two. Oh and please, stop hiding in that forum account, I know who you are ^.^ same moves, same moves just like before :)

"The end does not justify the means" Even if the second placer could actually pvp, the thing is he's the same rotting banana with the rank one. Both farmed, therefore both evil! huehuehue

Harsh language when you're a rotting banana yourself
Farm that forum rep more we all know you did it

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Limsy I suggest you stop throwing around your accusations unless you can provide some proof.
If we all recall back in season 2 the current #2 took ONE WHOLE SEASON to get those kills and not A FEW DAYS.
Remember the last guy who farmed mass in a few days? "vengence? or something? they got banned for excessive farming is my guess.

And btw I can agree that you did farm your forum rep through 1 way or another and that's a pretty rotting move as well so you shouldn't be on here judging
And that screenshot proves that #2 can indeed CTF and compete with the top to get the kills they deserve

Haligali
08-16-2013, 09:41 AM
The sad thing is, that sometimes im getting asked "are you farmed kills?" or "werent you a twink?" What these people are doin isnt good for the game moral in general.

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Oh okay, why don't we all do that, true inspires me to do it.lets just all do that, n compete in who is better at self farming? Come on...... she worked hard to get those devices she is playing on, because she neeeds like 5 devices, unless she paid noobs, then again she worked hard for gold, not for those kills. Ofc its not against rules, but those ppl who do that don't deserve place between all those who actually worked hard in pvp. Its just.... unfair :p

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 09:44 AM
Another sad thing is alot of people on here are speaking out purely based on their personal grudge for that player.
As a fair person they shouldn't take any bias' on this issue and look at it for what it really is.

The fact is this user seems to be "farming" again something no one expects people to do at end game.
btw haligali i got that l15 staff for sale if you want

Limsi
08-16-2013, 09:46 AM
Oh hey gundam? :O Ain't lonely in an island anymore?

Oh come on, let's not forget the past shall we? Ask people around and they'll tell you that the current number 2 farmed himself, and that's a period. No, vengence did not get banned because of farming, it's for the reason that his "farming" method was so "out of the world" which I'm guessing was possible through botting. Sts never banned kill farmers, and that's a fact.

Again, the end does not justify the means. I could farm myself up, and guess what? I choose not to just because it's a highly unethical move and unfair for the real players out there. The screenshot not only proves that he can play, but just outright gave his true identity (forum user who posted that)

Cero
08-16-2013, 09:49 AM
why you saying #2, arent you the owner of yolo toon? lol?

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 09:50 AM
Oh hey gundam? :O Ain't lonely in an island anymore?

Oh come on, let's not forget the past shall we? Ask people around and they'll tell you that the current number 2 farmed himself, and that's a period. No, vengence did not get banned because of farming, it's for the reason that his "farming" method was so "out of the world" which I'm guessing was possible through botting. Sts never banned kill farmers, and that's a fact.

Again, the end does not justify the means. I could farm myself up, and guess what? I choose not to just because it's a highly unethical move and unfair for the real players out there. The screenshot not only proves that he can play, but just outright gave his true identity (forum user who posted that)

Limsy you want to start a war with me on here? Where's the proof that i'm this and that and where's the proof that #2 farmed.
Many of us here can provide leaderboard screenshots of the #1 with timestamps showing the excessive farming within a short period of time. You guys clearly got a personal grudge on the #2 and can't speak more than your made up accusations

Btw I suggest you not escalate this issue further b/c many of my close circle friends are annoyed at the fact that you achieved max forum rank within a few months when these people took 3-5 years to do that.
All it takes is for people to view your old posts and see the same half dozen users thank them over and over again on meaningless posts.

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Trueoriigons all i hear was.
"I admit I kill farmed"

You think its funny to ruin everyones chances? You call us ego, but what do you call blocking 1st spot? Chivalry? No, that is egoism.

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 09:54 AM

This pic shows nth, just trash talk towards yolo i guess. It was long game probably, since all kills are high, n i know this kind of games, n i don't see any farming anywhere, that pic just showes normal long game, with a lil bit of trash talk at the end. Even xkilllerjoyx said he joined half game, and he got 62 kills at half game, so if he was there all time he would have more kills. This is not evidence

I seen its bout identity, my apology.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 09:55 AM
Trueoriigons all i hear was.
"I admit I kill farmed"

You think its funny to ruin everyones chnaces? You call us ego, but what to you call blocking 1st spot? Chivalry? No, that is egoism.
Some farmers stay low key and don't cause trouble while others like the #1 right now comes into endgame and boasts how she can farm "x thousand kills an hour"
That'a a big FU in the face for us endgamers no matter which way you look at it.

I got the screenshots of everything if it's needed.

Cero
08-16-2013, 09:57 AM
This pic shows nth, just trash talk towards yolo i guess. It was long game probably, since all kills are high, n i know this kind of games, n i don't see any farming anywhere, that pic just showes normal long game, with a lil bit of trash talk at the end. Even xkilllerjoyx said he joined half game, and he got 62 kills at half game, so if he was there all time he would have more kills. This is not evidence

what i see in the photo seems to prove that yolo gundam and the topic starter is just one person.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 09:58 AM
Oh okay, why don't we all do that, true inspires me to do it.lets just all do that, n compete in who is better at self farming? Come on...... she worked hard to get those devices she is playing on, because she neeeds like 5 devices, unless she paid noobs, then again she worked hard for gold, not for those kills. Ofc its not against rules, but those ppl who do that don't deserve place between all those who actually worked hard in pvp. Its just.... unfair :p

Right, you got that spot on. I even protested way back on how they don't take action against these farmers, but I guess it's just how it is. I tell you lady, back when these farmers were not doing their dirty things, I pvpd whole day long. It's gratifying seeing my name on top knowing that my fellow contenders were also trying their best to go for the top spot (others simply play the game without minding their spot). Trust me, I did 1k kills in this particular day and hell I was exhausted! I played even with my manicure fresh and even skipped jogging just because I was having fun with pvp.

Then these players started appearing and of course I was devastated! :p It's like everything I've put into the game went futile but time went and I learned to ignore the heartache (awww part here) and simply went about playing pvp solely for fun!

If you'll ask me if I want these people banned, I'll say no. As one dev puts it "the system will always be abused" and that's what we are seeing now, so I really feel these people cannot be punished by breaking rules when there's not even a rule existing to start with. Strip off their rewards? I am not sure, but let's just all work hard to get up there! Thanksies!

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 09:58 AM
what i see in the photo seems to prove that yolo gundam and the topic starter is just one person.

Read again my post Cero.

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 09:59 AM
Limsy you want to start a war with me on here? Where's the proof that i'm this and that and where's the proof that #2 farmed.
Many of us here can provide leaderboard screenshots of the #1 with timestamps showing the excessive farming within a short period of time. You guys clearly got a personal grudge on the #2 and can't speak more than your made up accusations

Btw I suggest you not escalate this issue further b/c many of my close circle friends are annoyed at the fact that you achieved max forum rank within a few months when these people took 3-5 years to do that.
All it takes is for people to view your old posts and see the same half dozen users thank them over and over again on meaningless posts.

O.O Yolo told me he and Love werent the same person. Love indicated it was the same person. I am confused @_@

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:00 AM
@ cero what if what you said is true
you're saying this problem becomes invalid just because I STARTED IT?

and I would've start this myself b/c there's nothing to hide on this issue.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Right, you got that spot on. I even protested way back on how they don't take action against these farmers, but I guess it's just how it is. I tell you lady, back when these farmers were not doing their dirty things, I pvpd whole day long. It's gratifying seeing my name on top knowing that my fellow contenders were also trying their best to go for the top spot (others simply play the game without minding their spot). Trust me, I did 1k kills in this particular day and hell I was exhausted! I played even with my manicure fresh and even skipped jogging just because I was having fun with pvp.

Then these players started appearing and of course I was devastated! :p It's like everything I've put into the game went futile but time went and I learned to ignore the heartache (awww part here) and simply went about playing pvp solely for fun!

If you'll ask me if I want these people banned, I'll say no. As one dev puts it "the system will always be abused" and that's what we are seeing now, so I really feel these people cannot be punished by breaking rules when there's not even a rule existing to start with. Strip off their rewards? I am not sure, but let's just all work hard to get up there! Thanksies!
and if you asked me I say yes.
Ban everyone who farmed
then ban people farming forum rep
ban all the known scammers while they're at it
Time to instil some fear and set a fine example for the rest of the community.

Trust me this type of action plan does work and is implemented across many successfull MMO's.

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 10:03 AM

I wish u all can do that, beat them, i know u can if she played hows supposed to. But u will be pissed when u push her down, n she comes bak with 1k kills in 1hr. Yes u can do it in 1 day, but in 1hr?

Look im not even close to that board, i just wish fairness for all, n what she is doing isn't fair to anyone.

Cero
08-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Read again my post Cero.

i understand your post, im just saying what i see on the topic starter, yolo and gundam's connection.

@ cero what if what you said is true
you're saying this problem becomes invalid just because I STARTED IT?

and I would've start this myself b/c there's nothing to hide on this issue.

what if?
then why not make it clear.
are you yolo toon or not?
cos how the topic starter starts this points down to how you react on this thread.
lets say that if that the topic starter is yolo,

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:04 AM
What limsy and cero are posting is rather irrelevant now as they're clearly targeting the OP of this thread, and going off topic which has NOTHING to do with this issue.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 10:06 AM

I am carefree like a fairy, I came here for peace not war, LOVE not hate :p

Do you really think talking from a third person's point of view would get you all cleared and get the higher grounds? Come on you know you're the current second placer.

pm yolo for quick trade

L25 Squid 125.2 DPS, 30 Int/15 Dex - 1.1m a/w - sold

L25 Charward Rod of Assault 117.2 DPS 30Int/15 Dex - 1.3m a/w - SOLD

pm love/yolo or post

Cero
08-16-2013, 10:07 AM
What limsy and cero are posting is rather irrelevant now as they're clearly targeting the OP of this thread, and going off topic which has NOTHING to do with this issue.

hey answer the question?
yolo or not?

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:08 AM
i understand your post, im just saying what i see on the topic starter, yolo and gundam's connection.

what if?
cos how the topic starter starts this points down to how you react on this thread.
Cero are you forgetting i'm a contender on Love?
or are you saying i'm a big farmer on Love too and I don't deserve my close to 40k kills on there?

I react this way to every wrong-doing thread and you should as well instead you're just picking out a player over a personal grudge you seem to have with them.
Make a new thread and support farming and stop spamming this one.

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 10:09 AM

what if?

You might want to consider that.

Love and Yolo cannot play at the same time. Yolo told me him an Love pvped yesterday.

That Love could be defending a person who does not want to be seen or noticed.

But

Love could be denying it because Yolo is him.

And

Yolo talks a lot different than Love.

Yunfehn
08-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Hottest thread (ever?) o.o

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 10:11 AM
The point is, if this continues being unpunished, many ppl will start doin it. Someone will think hmmmmmm why would i spend months on getting my score, when i can farm myself few days, n then all the good players will be pushed. Its better to say stop to it now then when those things happen try to fix it

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Hottest thread (ever?) o.o

Its a serious topic that can determid if a player wants to quit, because of the impossible spot that can hardly be obtained without farming.

Alfai
08-16-2013, 10:12 AM

LOL!

Seems that banner and no1 spot is really something....

I understand the frustation when we feel the game is not being just when we think we invested so much money and time.this is not wrong.i complain too.
But those who are at no1 now also invested their time and money.its not against sts rules since its the mechanic of the game.this is true either.

So efforts here have more than 1 definitions.at least in sts eyes who are committed to time and spend more money rule the game.seems like a battle between whts right and whats also right.so do we abandon the system or finding ways to adapt?this i have trouble to decide too.

Perhaps splitting the board might be the best thing to meet at both end.but then the twinks lb which contributes profit to sts might leave game as the thrill gone due to the loss of respect from the community.its competitive based and u hv no one to compete or show against.

Not playing devils advocate but this is a tough matter to crack.lets give time to sts to ponder and find the best solution for all.

Cero
08-16-2013, 10:14 AM

what if?
or are you saying i'm a big farmer on Love too and I don't deserve my close to 40k kills on there?

I react this way to every wrong-doing thread and you should as well instead you're just picking out a player over a personal grudge you seem to have with them.

lol you sure know how talk and make diversions.

ummmm
why not answer the question?

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:16 AM

Love and Yolo cannot play at the same time. Yolo told me him an Love pvped yesterday.

But

And

I'm defending all the players out there that deserve a fair chance.
If #2 did farm their kills since capping I would have no objections and demand an action taken on this player.
But the underlying issue is that some players like the current #1 is aggressively maintaining their spots through unethical immoral techniques.

Last I recall word says Yolo rocks the house at endgame and plays 101% legitamatley

Soundlesskill
Split lb like thus:

Endgame/Cap

Twinks/Everyone who is not cap

Farmers who can comepte who farms fastest :p

Limsi

But

And

Bingo!

Here you go, Noisy!

here's more :

pm yolo for quick trade

L25 Squid 125.2 DPS, 30 Int/15 Dex - 1.1m a/w - sold

L25 Charward Rod of Assault 117.2 DPS 30Int/15 Dex - 1.3m a/w - SOLD

pm love/yolo or post

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:18 AM

ummmm
cero I don't need to answer to the likes of you.
You can pretend I am or i'm not and it won't change anything.

Now go support a "lets farm x thousand kills per hour" thread since you seem to be highly disagreeing with my views.

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 10:18 AM
Like it matters, this isn't thread about who is. Yolo,its about self farmerssss pls back to topic:)

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Bingo!

Here you go, Noisy!
eh limsys I don't think your english is that good to pick off my grammer and what I said doesn't mean what you think it means.

How this for you and cero.
To all the developers reading. Please fully inspect the accounts Love, Yolo, Trueorigin, Limsyoker for any suspicious farming acitivites (i.e kill farming, forum rep farming)
Limsy honey I got nothing to hide and no one to fear.

Cero
08-16-2013, 10:20 AM

ummmm
cero I don't need to answer to the likes of you.
You can pretend I am or i'm not and it won't change anything.

Now go support a "lets farm x thousand kills per hour" thread since you seem to be highly disagreeing with my views.

lololol.
the more you avoid it the more my i think you are the one behind this.

its realy just simple to shut me up.
just answer the question.

funny:D

Limsi
08-16-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm sorry for the derailment of this thread, especially to you Delph, JustG and Samhayne! If only you guys could lock this one up before anything else happens.

To all fair play gamers out there (Optimus Prime's accent): No matter where you are, we are here and we will be fighting!

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 10:21 AM
WHY DO WE CARE IF LOVE IS YOLO?

Just saying I heard Yolo didnt kill farm, but got all his kills in a legit way. Except obviously itd a twink

Battery running low. Ill come back...

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 10:23 AM
Lims dont lock the thread. I still wanna complain about farmers.
You honestly think we can reach 1st spot? Ban 1st spot imo

Edit: it would scare the other farmers and solve the problem..

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:27 AM
I'm sorry for the derailment of this thread, especially to you Delph, JustG and Samhayne! If only you guys could lock this one up before anything else happens.

To all fair play gamers out there (Optimus Prime's accent): No matter where you are, we are here and we will be fighting!
I think the players you've insulted need an apology from you as well. You've thrown out many accusations of yours and no real valid proof.

As a max forum rep player yourself... "reputation beyond repute" you should always double think what you say before saying it.
Otherwise how else would you have gotten your rep? O I KNOW!!!!!!!! I'll let the devs figure this one out.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Lims dont lock the thread. I still wanna complain about farmers.
You honestly think we can reach 1st spot? Ban 1st spot imo

Edit: it would scare the other farmers and solve the problem..
The fact is #1 has continued their bad track record and people really should have nothing against the current #2.
I heard they rocked but in CTF this past week.

And because STS should be fair to all players...#2 should be taken off the boards if they committed to what Limsy and Cero is accusing.

Cero
08-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Bingo!

Here you go, Noisy!
eh limsys I don't think your english is that good to pick off my grammer and what I said doesn't mean what you think it means.

How this for you and cero.
To all the developers reading. Please fully inspect the accounts Love, Yolo, Trueorigin, Limsyoker for any suspicious farming acitivites (i.e kill farming, forum rep farming)

lol i ddnt point out about you or others farming, did i?
am only asking the question if you are yolo or not.

now entertain me with another diversion.
lol

Zeus
08-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Kill farming, while unethical, is a play style. In other games, they do ban for it but unfortunately, no matter which way you present it (unless it's botting), it isn't bannable.

If somebody could find proof on Trueorigin botting for kills, then you have an argument. If somebody could find proof on Yolo botting for kills, then you have an arguement. As far as I know, Yolo hasn't botted kills. Infact, I regularly see him in PvP games and it's quite normal to see him score so many kills in one game.

Right now, all I see is respectable forumers throwing dirt on each other with no end goal. What's the goal, really?

If true wants to farm, let her, but I know she will never have my respect or respect of others who do kill farm.

This thread, what is it? Friends defending friends. Unfortunately, Gun doesn't really have much friends so it can definitely turn a thread towards biased attacks as it has now.

@Cero What does him supposedly being Yolo have anything to do with the topic on hand? What you're doing is personal. Lets say if he was Yolo. Okay, then he's managed to kill that many players? That's around 100k PvP kills!

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Got a bank appointment so last post...

This ones for Cero and Limsy so think it over before you post anymore de-railing comments
If an individual cheated why would they openly accuse others of cheating too and put their own acc in jeopardy for the very same reason.
Or maybe that individual hasn't and has nothing to hide? hmm just maybe

Seeya folks have great Friday

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Back to topic, everyone who farmed their other toons, out of lb, or maybe game, or just restart their kd!!! That would be nice!

Limsi
08-16-2013, 10:37 AM
I think the players you've insulted need an apology from you as well. You've thrown out many accusations of yours and no real valid proof.

As a max forum rep player yourself... "reputation beyond repute" you should always double think what you say before saying it.
Otherwise how else would you have gotten your rep? O I KNOW!!!!!!!! I'll let the devs figure this one out.

So far as I know, I'm only talking to the one and same person (you). So you're saying Yolo didn't farm himself? Remember how he was catching up with Langzi started appearing in the limelight? Alright sure, let's all agree that 55k kills isn't farmed while the one before yolo is only at 40k kills (take note that the kill count was at that position even before s3 started). Also, take a look at the you made regarding some items you were trying to sell. I'm not sure why you aren't reacting to that.

No, Lo did not kill farm but Yolo did.

You own and play both Yolo and Love.. I'm sure you're getting the analogy here.

Hinataa
08-16-2013, 10:40 AM
The thing is she herself addmited she farmed her other toons, she was even talking to someone how much money they pay to noobs for kills. I wish i ss that, but i didn't, therefore no proof. Also she did said she won't let anyone take #1, that was said by someone from her guild, i did not see that, but i do believe she said it. I just think this should be considered more by sts, because honestly its destroying game( pleasure to play game) so yeah...

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 10:43 AM

Limsi
08-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Kill farming, while unethical, is a play style. In other games, they do ban for it but unfortunately, no matter which way you present it (unless it's botting), it isn't bannable.

If somebody could find proof on Trueorigin botting for kills, then you have an argument. If somebody could find proof on Yolo botting for kills, then you have an arguement. As far as I know, Yolo hasn't botted kills. Infact, I regularly see him in PvP games and it's quite normal to see him score so many kills in one game.

Right now, all I see is respectable forumers throwing dirt on each other with no end goal. What's the goal, really?

If true wants to farm, let her, but I know she will never have my respect or respect of others who do kill farm.

This thread, what is it? Friends defending friends. Unfortunately, Gun doesn't really have much friends so it can definitely turn a thread towards biased attacks as it has now.

@Cero What does him supposedly being Yolo have anything to do with the topic on hand? What you're doing is personal. Lets say if he was Yolo. Okay, then he's managed to kill that many players? That's around 100k PvP kills!

Right, Apollo. Yolo recently moved to the 31 cap and started playing. I don't know if you played PvP during the second season but there was this guy who goes by the name Langzi who dominated the top place with 40k kills. The second placer who goes by the name AppleJaqs was only at 17k kills at the time. People then started bashing the kill farmer saying how an unethical move did he just dish off.

Days passes and the toon Yolo came into the picture, following the rank 1 with a close margin. Say he's a twink, but wouldn't that be a tad suspicious that the this second toon overtaken the legitimate players (even twinks at the time) within a matter of days? The season ended with Langzi securing the top spot, and Yolo with the second spot. Unfortunately, Langzi got banned and the leaderboard adjusted placing Yolo on top.

I can assure you that I can determine and differentiate the kill farmers from the legitimate players. There's no point banning them since both farmed kills by having several toons and devices, killing them in long periods of time. Botting is a completely different case, and of course an offense which can lead to a ban. What bothered me the most is how gundam (love) acts like he's all clean when he is the same persona (yolo). I do have evidences for this, and I would be sharing them if needed.

Zeus
08-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Right, Apollo. Yolo recently moved to the 31 cap and started playing. I don't know if you played PvP during the second season but there was this guy who goes by the name Langzi who dominated the top place with 40k kills. The second placer who goes by the name AppleJaqs was only at 17k kills at the time. People then started bashing the kill farmer saying how an unethical move did he just dish off.

Days passes and the toon Yolo came into the picture, following the rank 1 with a close margin. Say he's a twink, but wouldn't that be a tad suspicious that the this second toon overtaken the legitimate players (even twinks at the time) within a matter of days? The season ended with Langzi securing the top spot, and Yolo with the second spot. Unfortunately, Langzi got banned and the leaderboard adjusted placing Yolo on top.

I can assure you that I can determine and differentiate the kill farmers from the legitimate players. There's no point banning them since both farmed kills by having several toons and devices, killing them in long periods of time. Botting is a completely different case, and of course an offense which can lead to a ban. What bothered me the most is how gundam (love) acts like he's all clean when he is the same persona (yolo). I do have evidences for this, and I would be sharing them if needed.

I'm going to start this off by saying that I too think Yolo is Love, seeing all the evidence provided. However, that only makes me doubt him less. Why? In PL, I twinked with Gun. Also, note that the PvP in PL is different (strictly 1v1 go style matches). In that game, he earned 20k PvP kills following that play style in a short amount of time. I played with him and I know how many hours he logged into his character so I know for a fact that he does not bot.

Thus, if the evidence states here that Yolo is Love, then going off past experience, I would also doubt that he botted/kill farmed as he logs countless hours in even AL. Heck, I see his character on for the entire day sometimes. So, because of his background, it is entirely possible that he did not bot/kill farm/boost.

That is why I said the things that I said.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:07 AM
Limsy could you stop posting your nonsense manipulated stories?
And post some of the "evidence" you claim to have on that user.

While you're at it, when i'm back from my appointment i'll take some time and share with the community a thread called
"How to farm a legend beyond repute forum reputation in a few weeks"
You should be honoured b/c I will be using you as a fine example ofc with screenshots and all that jizz

Limsi
08-16-2013, 11:12 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87548-CTF-Banners-(Kills-amp-Flags)&highlight=banner

Here ya go :)

Anyway, if that's the case Apollo, I am just marveled how he comes close to a "known kill farmer" (Langzi) at that time :) Wouldn't that be a little suspicious? 55k kills while the next ones in rank were at 20k plus?

Here's a proof at Langzi's pvp kills too. Wonder why both are too close?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87884-Season-2-Leaderboard-Winners!&highlight=langzi

Zeus
08-16-2013, 11:19 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87548-CTF-Banners-(Kills-amp-Flags)&highlight=banner

Here ya go :)

Anyway, if that's the case Apollo, I am just marveled how he comes close to a "known kill farmer" (Langzi) at that time :) Wouldn't that be a little suspicious? 55k kills while the next ones in rank were at 20k plus?

Here's a proof at Langzi's pvp kills too. Wonder why both are too close?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87884-Season-2-Leaderboard-Winners!&highlight=langzi

It was edited today. What did it say?

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Limsy that doesn't show proof of "farming"
Nor do you have any idea what L.15/16 pvp was like in Season 2.
It was literally mobs of ants coming at you one after another.
It was new, it was fresh, people didn't quit.

Again yolo achieved those kills in a season's time and has proven they got the skills to maximize kills even at endgame.
So what do you have on this user?

You still ARE IGNORING MY QUESTION.
WHY DID YOU FARM YOUR FORUM REPUTATION

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:22 AM
2 images of the player Yolo.
1 with kills banner, 1 with flags banner as the title suggets
Limsy you can't deny this one so show us some more proof of farming

Limsi
08-16-2013, 11:24 AM

Oh my god! He removed the screenie of him using Yolo!

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:25 AM
I posted on behalf of Yolo and often post on behalf of other players (refer to thread below)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109005-Rank-1-TDM-er-GODLY-Kill-Death-Record-(come-take-a-look)
*Going by your logic that make me kopfkollektor and ggboys too

Now show Yolo boasting they farm and show everyone here Yolo farming alt accs.

So tell us all why you farmed your forum rep.
You got some explaining to do and frankly you're dirtying the title with your meaningless posts.

Spects
08-16-2013, 11:26 AM
I don`t see any evidence backing up the claim that Yolo kill farmed his 50k+ kills. There is evidence in case of Trueorigins though.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 11:27 AM
2 images of the player Yolo.
1 with kills banner, 1 with flags banner as the title suggets
Limsy you can't deny this one so show us some more proof of farming

Thanks for removing the screenshot, very suspicious indeed!

@Apollo take a loot at abenji's post. He's clearly asking about his kd (which goes to show that he was sporting the account) :) If I were abenji, I wouldn't ask Gundamsone's k.d. if he was simply looking at yolo's avatar page.

Wished I saves the ss, too bad it got removed.. just NOW :)

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Limsy don't be a dirty liar
The screenshot showed nothing and only the Yolo user in Kragg showing off the 2 shiny banners.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 11:30 AM
With you using it, gundam. There was the skills menu and the interface. Why did you remove it then? :)

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Limsy cool down for 1 second and think about it
If someone passes me a screenshot and if I posted doesn't that make me look like them?
Again refer to my thread above does that make me the 2 l10's with 20k+ tdm kills?
Why don't you relate them to me b/c you're attacking me for the very same reasons

And you can tell everyone here that screenshot showed no farming abuse, showed no kdr, showed nothing but 2 banners on a user in kragg

LIMSY STOP IGNORING MY QUESTION.
Won't stop asking you until you answer

Limsi
08-16-2013, 11:33 AM
Then why did you remove it if that was the case? :) God, you're being so suspicious now.

Also, you're sporting a Pvp Ctf kills season II on your main account : Love

How did you get it? :)

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Then why did you remove it if that was the case? :) God, you're being so suspicious now.

Also, you're sporting a Pvp Ctf kills season II on your main account : Love

How did you get it? :)
Let's call it a day k?
You can report me as those 2 users to STS and I can do the same to you.

You clearly don't have any valid proof and only relying on your suspicions.
Plus I can say the same to you. How are your sporting a 4-5 to 1 KDR on your account when frankly you're pretty crappy as a PVPer and I've only been in a few games with you in my close to 40k kill on Love.
You are the KDR queen/king in this game as a "legitimate" end game user and your skills don't match your KDR.

You know why I don't yell this out and spam it in 20x posts over and over again?
B/c they're just my suspicions and it has no basis or validity.

Lastly you owe everyone here and to the devs as well an explanation on your forum behaviour.

Zeus
08-16-2013, 11:38 AM
I'm just going to step out of it. There's just way too many unknown variables to accuse anyone of anything, so there's no point in siding with anyone. Of course, that is just my opinion.

In conclusion, what we do know is this:
• Trueorigin has admitted to kill farming herself.
• Yolo might be Love.
• Accusations of Yolo farming kills, but no proof of him doing it at all.
• & that forumers prefer to defend friends versus actually getting down to the issue.

drgrimmy
08-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Oh my god! He removed the screenie of him using Yolo!

Not all evidence can be removed. You got to look in the unlikely places. Look who to contact about buying twink gear in this. Either really close or the same person...

Mages
L.15 Clever Flamestrike Rod of Assault 75.0 DPS, 10 Dexterity, 20 Intelligence x27
L.16 Clever Flamestrike Rod of Assault 79.1 DPS, 11 Dexterity, 21 Intelligence x21
L.15 Watch Rifle of Fatality 50.4 DPS, 5 Dexterity, 20 Intelligence, 1.41% Crit x13
L.15 Watch Rifle of Force 50.4 DPS, 5 Strength, 20 Intelligence, 1.41% Crit x11
L.16 Watch Rifle of Force 53.4 DPS, 5 Strength, 21 Intelligence, 1.48% Crit x11

L.15 Clever Demonologist Cap of Fitness 10 Dexterity, 20 Intelligence, 141 Armor x15
L.16 Clever Demonologist Cap of Fitness 11 Dexterity, 21 Intelligence, 149 Armor x13
L.15 Enchanter Hat of Security 9 Strength, 18 Intelligence, 127 Armor x37
L.16 Enchanter Hat of Security 10 Strength, 19 Intelligence, 135 Armor x28

L.15 Clever Demonologist Bones of Security 10 Strength, 20 Intelligence, 255 Armor x16
L.16 Clever Demonologist Bones of Security 11 Strength, 21 Intelligence, 271 Armor x27

L.15 Ensorcelled Band of Brutality 10 Strength, 20 Intelligence, 3.0 Damage x6
L.16 Ensorcelled Band of Brutality 11 Strength, 21 Intelligence, 3.0 Damage x7
L.16 Infused Ring of Security 10 Strength, 19 Intelligence, 23 Armor x1
L.15 Prime Necklace of Brutality 10 Strength, 20 Intelligence, 3.0 Damage x1
L.16 Divine Chain of Brutality 11 Strength, 21 Intelligence, 3.0 Damage x1

Rogues
L.15 Agile Heartseekers of Brutality 72.7 DPS, 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity x15
L.16 Agile Heartseekers of Brutality 76.5 DPS, 11 Strength, 21 Dexterity x14
L.15 Agile Lifethief of Potency 76.5 DPS, 10 Intelligence, 20 Dexterity x42
L.16 Agile Lifethief of Potency 76.5 DPS, 11 Intelligence, 21 Dexterity x48
L.16 Watchman's Bow of Force 52.3 DPS, 5 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 1.48% Crit x13
L.16 Watchman's Bow of Tactics 52.3 DPS, 5 Intelligence, 21 Dexterity, 1.48% Crit x12

L.15 Agile Ranger Cloak of Stability 7 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 1.54% Dodge, 174 Armor x10
L.16 Agile Ranger Cloak of Stability 8 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 1.62% Dodge, 185 Armor x18
L.15 Agile Ranger Cloak of Will 10 Intelligence, 20 Dexterity, 198 Armor x19
L.16 Agile Ranger Cloak of Will 11 Intelligence, 21 Dexterity, 210 Armor x22

L.15 Agile Ranger Leather of Saavy 7 Intelligence, 20 Dexterity, 1.54% Dodge, 291 Armor x5
L.16 Agile Ranger Leather of Saavy 8 Intelligence, 21 Dexterity, 1.62% Dodge, 310 Armor x17
L.15 Agile Ranger Leather of Security 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 315 Armor x13
L.16 Agile Ranger Leather of Security 11 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 335 Armor x20

L.15 Power Ring of Brutality 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x1
L.15 Legend Braid of Potency 10 Intelligence, 20 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x2
L.16 Spellbound Band of Brutality 11 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x3
L.16 Swirling Loop of Security 10 Strength, 19 Dexterity, 23 Armor x1
L.15 Prime Chain of Brutality 10 Strength, 20 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x2
L.15 Mystic Chain of Potency 9 Strength, 18 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x13
L.16 Fabulous Amulet of Brutality 11 Strength, 21 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x1
L.16 Magi Bauble of Potency 10 Intelligence, 19 Dexterity, 3.0 Damage x16

Warriors
L.15 Mighty Vorpal Sword of Assault 10 Dexterity, 20 Strength, 39.5 DPS x19
L.16 Mighty Vorpal Sword of Assault 11 Dexterity, 21 Strength, 41.4 DPS x15

L.15 Mighty Berserker Helmet of Grace 7 Dexterity, 20 Strength, 1.54% Dodge, 232 Armor x12
L.16 Mighty Berserker Helmet of Grace 8 Dexterity, 21 Strength, 1.62% Dodge, 247 Armor x17
L.15 Mighty Juggernaut Helmet of Will 10 Intelligence, 20 Strength, 255 Armor x9
L.16 Mighty Juggernaut Helmet of Will 11 Intelligence, 21 Strength, 271 Armor x12

L.15 Mighty Berserker Armor of Fitness 10 Dexterity, 20 Strength, 372 Armor x11
L.16 Mighty Berserker Armor of Fitness 11 Dexterity, 21 Strength, 396 Armor x9
L.20 Mighty Berserker Armor of Fitness 13 Dexterity, 25 Strength, 489 Armor x7
L.15 Mighty Juggernaunt Armor of Savvy 7 Intelligence, 20 Strength, 1.54% Dodge, 349 Armor x1

L.15 Ensorcelled Band of Potency 10 Intelligence, 20 Strength, 3.0 Damage x2
L.15 Arcane Pendant of Potency 9 Intelligence, 18 Strength, 3.0 Damage x11
L.16 Infused Chain of Potency 10 Intelligence, 19 Strength, 3.0 Damage x12

20% off the AH price for any individual item. Buy more & get more discounts!
PM Yolo or Love in game

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83553-Massive-15-16-Twink-Shop-(ALL-TOP-GEARS)

I got a screenie on my phone if anyone thinks I edited the quote. Also, yolo was in you signature back in season 1&2 here in the forum. Why can't we all just be up front here?

Limsi
08-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Let's call it a day k?

Plus I can say the same to you. How are your sporting a 4-5 to 1 KDR on your account when frankly you're pretty crappy as a PVPer and I've only been in a few games with you in my close to 40k kill on Love.

You know why I don't yell this out and spam it in 20x posts over and over again?

Too sensitive now? Seems like I'm kill farming, oh yes oh yes. I won't be surprised how people would judge you after this. Are you saying I'm a crappy player and that I farm? Alright alright I guess I am, but as far as I can remember, you gang me all the time :) Don't get too personal now lol, you're the one who's avoiding too much questions when I am showing evidences.

Guys, I kill farm as Love said wow that gotta hurt since I pvp all the time!. You were on a few games with me since you were busy with Yolo :)

Limsi
08-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Not all evidence can be removed. You got to look in the unlikely places. Look who to contact about buying twink gear in this. Either really close or the same person...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83553-Massive-15-16-Twink-Shop-(ALL-TOP-GEARS)

I got a screenie on my phone if anyone thinks I edited the quote. Also, yolo was in you signature back in season 1&2 here in the forum. Why can't we all just be up front here?

Thank god grimmy!

Alfai
08-16-2013, 11:42 AM
I always like apollo's view coz i think he always try to be at the middle...

Unfortunately the lb issue has been discussed for some time and i see people a piling anger here.even over a simple question (not saying you love).
These ragers came out of something that is logical.coz the efforts to go for the trophy seems wasted.i too agree but i am trying to accept the fact that it is how it is for now.the mechanis of the game wont change unless its harming both the game reputation and finances ofc.so for those whos been here for more than a season and still cant get what they are aiming at despite countless hours and cash spent.so this kind of expectation is within expactation tho we always hope for a calm discussion.

Anf undoubtly due to the mechanics of the game that is design in such way allow some to utilize (i wont say exploit) to their ethics.in our general moral acceptance it is wrong and kept within the context of us and our friends perception.but then again they are not breaking the laws.but alinated by the community?yes.so in some ways it goes both ways.

I used to upset too.i know ive spent a decent amount of money every month so that i can fund and improvise my toon.and i know for sure the hours i put in this game.i see im improving.my friends too.and i wanted a spot in lb.so i try harder.i even did a calculation how to farm 500pve kills and guess what the sum of time to be spend is something i cant never compensate.i was mad coz this is not something i cant change but i need more time.i enjoy less playing i forgot all the fun i used to had.until i did a normal run at brackenridge (tho so easy now),bards quest all those stuff end gamers most likely wont do.i jist wana remember the fun again.and it somehow makes me think that the takeout of people and friends are my stronger reason to keep playing so im still around today.dont let me start on crates..

Someone wise (still around) used to say this to me.

"You play the game the way you want it to be"

At first i simply dont bother.but when i ponder theres a wisdom is that line saying that to view things not on the surface but from a different angle.the answer might makes you rethink you reason to play.sounds fair to me.so i might have to rethink of my commitment to play al should i cant handle things that i feel is unreasonable.

Im still trying to be on lb and not giving up yet (my deatch counts can vpuch for that).so watch out coz im coming at ya.should i fail its never becoz im not skilled or competitive. :) and my friends would know that either even my enemies.tbh the thing that im struggling is my aps which has nothing to do with other players hehe.

So as a summary.chill out.its good enough if you know u r good and others can verify that.respect is earned we know that.cheers.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:48 AM
Grimmy how about pulling up all my other sale threads
Msg love or "x" player.
Many people do this b/c from a merchants viewpoint it's easier to get sales down when many people can be contacted in the case the 1 seller is offline.

Does that make me them? and I can testify that the only signature i've had in this game is with "saber" my first account.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Thank god grimmy!

Thank god for what?
Prove to everyone here that yolo farmed

and again

WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU IGNORING ME AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU FARMED YOUR MAX FORUM REPUTATION IN UNDER A MONTHS TIME

Limsi
08-16-2013, 11:49 AM
For the record, I am not defending Trueorigins. I worked hard to get to where I am and was disheartened how the two kill farmers took over my position, did I whine and asked them to be banned? No. I am forever positive that I can reach their spot by fairplay and dedication. Both of them have acted unethically by kill farming and robbing us with what's supposed to be for the fairplayers out there. That's why I am against kill farming since day one, I hope you guys see this.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 11:52 AM
Grimmy how about pulling up all my other sale threads
Msg love or "x" player.
Many people do this b/c from a merchants viewpoint it's easier to get sales down when many people can be contacted in the case the 1 seller is offline.

Does that make me them? and I can testify that the only signature i've had in this game is with "saber" my first account.

Why did you remove the screenshot from the thread I quoted today if it was simply "Yolo and his banners" (as you put it) Isn't the timing a little bit suspicious?

Here you go guys, a proof that Yolo was in a room full of naked toons, I'm coming up with the updated ss soon (with him killing them) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85567-Yolo-BANHAMMER&highlight=yolo

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 11:58 AM
Limsy you win. I'm w/e you say I am.
I can't win vs a yapping donkey that only talks and never listens.

I'm also asking you one final time before I report you.

WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU IGNORING ME AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU FARMED YOUR MAX FORUM REPUTATION IN UNDER A MONTHS TIME

abihakim
08-16-2013, 12:03 PM
*grabpopcorns

Limsi
08-16-2013, 12:09 PM

Wow, talking like a true educated man there. How about you answer my questions first? :) It's like I'm providing evidences here and you keep editting them (removing screenshots from your previous threads) while you simply repeat the same things all over again. Aren't you acting suspicious in that case? If you are not yolo, then why do you go about removing the screenshots? Answer me then. Go ahead and report me, I will wholeheartedly accept my fate...

But I will not cease to let the community know who you really are and what you really do now that you jumped at me. The community can decide for itself based on the evidences that I provided (too bad a lot were edited since you removes the vital ones just today). Once again, to all of you fair gamers out there, do not lose hope in getting to the leaderboards! Know your priorities first and once you set them properly, go and focus on your goals of reaching the leaderboards.

"The end would not justify the means!" Never engage in kill farming and botting, for in the end the community will judge you based on how you got to achieve your goals.

Alfai
08-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Thank god for what?
Prove to everyone here that yolo farmed

and again

Chill out love geeze...unnessecary to be emotional over such accusation of your identity and achvmnt.if you arent as what they claimed relax.you are asenior forumer too and such response is less admiring nor inspiring.i can guess what would be your reply bt that wont be necessary coz im not here to take sides nor submitting my complaints.bt purely sharing my inputs and and discuss.

We know that we all work hard to get where we want to be..what limsy said about keep going should be the spirit.at least to me.else quit.its actually that simple.its weird to disagree with what we agree.kinda conflicting right.

What i think we should do is not to tell sts how to punish ban etc.they know well.bt what we can do is sharing constructive feedback for them to review and decide.thats more positive dont you think?for some of us who are new here would value the inputs from those who has been around.make sts hear us by giving them ideas not migraine if we want to change things.

P/s:dont pm me in game about this pls appreciate it thx

*first is lb banner.now forum reputation is farmable too and people want it i never know.

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Now you are going too far.
Tile to lock the thread devs...
And do something about farmers... :p

Limsi
08-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Also, Gundam please care to explain how you got the CTF season II kills when you were not part of the lb back in season 2. Oh and I know each and every player in the leaderboard back then so I can find out if you try to pass of as someone else. Since you've been deleting the screenshots of you playing Yolo, I guess it would be nice for you to answer this :)

Mods: Lock the thread.

Zeus
08-16-2013, 12:27 PM
Also, Gundam please care to explain how you got the CTF season II kills when you were not part of the lb back in season 2. Oh and I know each and every player in the leaderboard back then so I can find out if you try to pass of as someone else. Since you've been deleting the screenshots of you playing Yolo, I guess it would be nice for you to answer this :)

Mods: Lock the thread.

I think Love and Yolo are 2 separate accounts. I know this because I've seen them both online at the same time.

Apologies if I'm confused at what your point was. I'm working out so a bit light headed, lol. :)

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Chill out love geeze...unnessecary to be emotional over such accusation of your identity and achvmnt.if you arent as what they claimed relax.you are asenior forumer too and such response is less admiring nor inspiring.i can guess what would be your reply bt that wont be necessary coz im not here to take sides nor submitting my complaints.bt purely sharing my inputs and and discuss.

We know that we all work hard to get where we want to be..what limsy said about keep going should be the spirit.at least to me.else quit.its actually that simple.its weird to disagree with what we agree.kinda conflicting right.

What i think we should do is not to tell sts how to punish ban etc.they know well.bt what we can do is sharing constructive feedback for them to review and decide.thats more positive dont you think?for some of us who are new here would value the inputs from those who has been around.make sts hear us by giving them ideas not migraine if we want to change things.

P/s:dont pm me in game about this pls appreciate it thx
Yes Limsy i'd like to think i'm educated.
If a Bachleors of International Business means anything to you? which probably doesn't based on how you respond to my answers

Again you can refer back to all my posts for all your silly questions which in the end I really have no obligation to answer to you.

@ apollo doesn't matter who I am
Limsy is attacking me and #2 Ctfer on pure assumption with no evidence
Something no logical human being would do in a public space setting

Limsi
08-16-2013, 12:34 PM
I think Love and Yolo are 2 separate accounts. I know this because I've seen them both online at the same time.

Apologies if I'm confused at what your point was. I'm working out so a bit light headed, lol. :)

If only you could convince gundam to bring back the screenshot he just removed from my quoted thread, then it would settle this once and for all, Apollo. However, he could simply place a different screenshot. Now answer me on this one, why do you think he would remove the screenshot posted in his old thread today? Isn't it a bit coincidental that it got removed minutes after I posted it as an evidence?

Also, I can't wait to hear how he got the CTF season II kills banner. Trust me on this one Apollo if he could tell us how then it would be great! I will have to disagree with you with your opinion. I'm sorry! :(

Limsi
08-16-2013, 12:35 PM
If a Bachleors of International Business means anything to you? which probably doesn't based on how you respond to my answers

Again you can refer back to all my posts for all your silly questions which in the end I really have no obligation to answer to you.

I'm pretty sure an educated man would not want to flaunt his achievements in public, correct me if I'm wrong here. Once again, tell me why did you remove the ss.

Zeus
08-16-2013, 12:37 PM
If only you could convince gundam to bring back the screenshot he just removed from my quoted thread, then it would settle this once and for all, Apollo. However, he could simply place a different screenshot. Now answer me on this one, why do you think he would remove the screenshot posted in his old thread today? Isn't it a bit coincidental that it got removed minutes after I posted it as an evidence?

Also, I can't wait to hear how he got the CTF season II kills banner. Trust me on this one Apollo if he could tell us how then it would be great! I will have to disagree with you with your opinion. I'm sorry! :(

I'm not saying it wasn't suspicious. I'll take your word for it, but what I'm saying is that Love is a seperate account from Yolo so what are you hinting at? I'm asking because I want to make sure that we're on the same page.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 12:37 PM
I removed it b/c I wanted to.
The screenshots showed YOLO showing off 2 banners in Kragg
CTF kills and CTF flags

What more do you want from me?
And when the hell did I ever flaunt my achievements?

Now answer me young lady. Why do you go to such means for a forum reputation with no value?
I will not answer any more questions of yours until you answer mine.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 12:40 PM
Here you go Limsy
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/3241/25221109.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img42/554/93058814.jpg

What now? entertain me b/c as i've said for the 10th time there's nothing to hide with Love or Yolo.
In the case of you and trueorigin I can't say the same.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 12:41 PM
I removed it b/c I wanted to.
The screenshots showed YOLO showing off 2 banners in Kragg
CTF kills and CTF flags

What more do you want from me?
And when the hell did I ever flaunt my achievements?

Now answer me young lady. Why do you go to such means for a forum reputation with no value?
I will not answer any more questions of yours until you answer mine.

You wanted to? Don't you think it's a bit coincidental? How about you put them back again (hoping your conscience tells you to post the original thing) I was expecting you to give me a convincing reason, but seems like it failed.

You just said you're majoring in International Business, isn't that a bit awkward for a response to my reply?

Let's call it a day k?

You are the KDR queen/king in this game as a "legitimate" end game user and your skills don't match your KDR.

Lastly you owe everyone here and to the devs as well an explanation on your forum behaviour.

While you're at your educational background, here's a simple math on how to compute for the KDR - Kills/deaths

I'm at 43689/17372 for ctf
7500/2353 for tdm, which again nullifies your statement above. Make sure to know the facts first before claiming something. You conjure thoughts without basis.

I'm computing a 2.5 kdr and a 3.0 (rounded off) for my kill death ratio. I'm sure it's far from your accusation. Congrats! Our matches against each other speak for themselves. I'll be noble enough to count your win even if you gang me all the time, spawn kill and of course - ribbit behind tanks even when I'm alone :)

Alfai
08-16-2013, 12:41 PM

Wrong quote?

Nice for sharing your education level.until it grants me banner i might share mine too hehe.
Sorry for the lame joke.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 12:43 PM
alfai go make another onade thread
i'm not the one calling someone "you must be educated..."

you wanna go down that route? I can play b/c i'm not gonna let some highschooler talk me down to their level

iluvataris
08-16-2013, 12:44 PM
i just have to say, i remember yolo getting a rediculious amount of kills, moving up the leaderboards in a very short time.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 12:45 PM
You wanted to? Don't you think it's a bit coincidental? How about you put them back again (hoping your conscience tells you to post the original thing) I was expecting you to give me a convincing reason, but seems like it failed.

You just said you're majoring in International Business, isn't that a bit awkward for a response to my reply?
I'm educated enough to not questions someones education.
"you must be educated..."
seriously get a life limsy don't take your attacks on me personal now that I provided everything you wanted me to

Limsi
08-16-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm not saying it wasn't suspicious. I'll take your word for it, but what I'm saying is that Love is a seperate account from Yolo so what are you hinting at? I'm asking because I want to make sure that we're on the same page.

Oh, I'm saying it's also suspicious how he has the S2 CTF kill banner when he was not part of the leaderboard back then. The only possible way for it to happen is via transfer using the stash.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 12:47 PM
alfai go make another onade thread
i'm not the one calling someone "you must be educated..."

you wanna go down that route? I can play b/c i'm not gonna let some highschooler talk me down to their level

You're getting moody now. Funny right?

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Limsy your turn now

Why did you farm your forum reputation.
I've answered about a dozen of your troll questions by now and you've yet to answer my ONE AND ONLY QUESTION.

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Limsy do yourself a favor and before you keep talking to me like i'm some nobody go on pocket legends forums and ask about me
People can testify that I play to PVP and even my PL acc's were leaderboard rankers.

Don't ruin your day on the likes of me if you truly think i'm that type of person.

Seeya

Limsi
08-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Limsy do yourself a favor and before you keep talking to me like i'm some nobody go on pocket legends forums and ask about me
People can testify that I play to PVP and even my PL acc's were leaderboard rankers.

Don't ruin your day on the likes of me if you truly think i'm that type of person.

Seeya

Since PL did not reward leaderboard banners, who am I to know regarding your true intentions? :) Care to explain how you got your ctf kill banners? It's gonna be easy right?

Edit: I'm done here, I guess I'll simply play PvP fairly (like how I really do) Also, I can't help but say it: The next time you see me on pvp, please don't hide behind your team sporting a ribbit. It's just to prevent your hallucinations of actually beating me fair play. Do it like how we met on that sharp corner with you using malison. It was fun :p

Once again, I stand firm against kill farmers.

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 01:12 PM
i just have to say, i remember yolo getting a rediculious amount of kills, moving up the leaderboards in a very short time.

I just have to say.
He's a twink lol

gundamsone
08-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Since PL did not reward leaderboard banners, who am I to know regarding your true intentions? :) Care to explain how you got your ctf kill banners? It's gonna be easy right?

Edit: I'm done here, I guess I'll simply play PvP fairly (like how I really do) Also, I can't help but say it: The next time you see me on pvp, please don't hide behind your team sporting a ribbit. It's just to prevent your hallucinations of actually beating me fair play. Do it like how we met on that sharp corner with you using malison. It was fun :p

Once again, I stand firm against kill farmers.
100 thumbs down for this post.
you're picking me off for every goddaarn reason you want to now

you're really a hateful creature you know lighten up you'll live longer

iluvataris
08-16-2013, 01:22 PM
Talking 10's of K in a very short time

Limsi
08-16-2013, 01:23 PM
I just have to say.
He's a twink lol

Tens of thousand Ks within days

pinoypride
08-16-2013, 01:54 PM
hmmmp.. even u farmed your own acc, or cheating or not cheating, its just the same, both r doing their effort.. they waste their time.. just to be in lb... see :tongue:

razerfingers
08-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Maybe you should not worry about it ;)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Origin
08-16-2013, 02:34 PM
Sounds like much ado about nothing. :) I'll give this an 'A' for effort, 'F' for facts, but very simply - Since we've established that a ban's not happening to yolo or I, who were both L16 ex-twinks, at the heart of it for me is 3 questions :

1) why love feels the need to deny he is, and farms as, yolo,

2) Why we're going for personal attacks and not talking abt improving an obviously flawed system, which brings me to -

3) what yolo's / love's real motive for bringing this all up all is. Rhetorical question.

Like I said, u're the reason, yolo, I continue to hold the #1 spot. :) For me there's no doubt as to ur identity. Since, Love, u did tell me this yourself, as Love. Right after I made #1 - we were partied together with the person trying to introduce us at Paradise pier. It took you a while to say it but you eventually caved in to your own need to say something. Honesty may not always work in one's favour, but in the end, self-deception and fear only hurts one person - and that's the Self. Sending love to u and ur 2 lady friends - hope u heal those hungry hearts.

Song dedication still stands! :)

Live one this time, it's awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNjg_Ef6LwU

Zeus
08-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Sounds like much ado about nothing. :) I'll give this an 'A' for effort, 'F' for facts, but very simply - Since we've established that a ban's not happening to yolo or I, who were both L16 ex-twinks, at the heart of it for me is 3 questions :

1) why love feels the need to deny he is, and farms as, yolo,

2) Why we're going for personal attacks and not talking abt improving an obviously flawed system, which brings me to -

3) what yolo's / love's real motive for bringing this all up all is. Rhetorical question.

Like I said, u're the reason, yolo, I continue to hold the #1 spot. :) For me there's no doubt as to ur identity. Since, Love, u did tell me this yourself, as Love. Right after I made #1 - we were partied together with the person trying to introduce us at Paradise pier. It took you a while to say it but you eventually caved in to your own need to say something. Honesty may not always work in one's favour, but in the end, self-deception and fear only hurts one person - and that's the Self. Sending love to u and ur 2 lady friends - hope u heal those hungry hearts.

Song dedication still stands! :)

Live one this time, it's awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNjg_Ef6LwU

There's already a wonderful fix known as the rating system which Energizer brought up earlier. Yes, it has been used in other games I have played & it does prevent boosters particularly well.

Also, you go reiterate your point of maintaining #1 as a booster to satirize the system, correct? However, in the process, you are taking away slots that others rightfully deserve. Limsyoker said it very well herself. So... which is the greater evil? Your joke at boosting or boosting itself?

In PL, there's an unsaid rule to not care about the leaderboards. I personally don't although I am only 1000ish kills from being on it. If I do get on it, again, it would not matter to me. There's not really a point. What does it state? Nothing much, in my opinion. However, those that do care about leaderboards should not get their spots taken away from players who are determined towards boosting. And yes, this goes for all of the boosters out there, not just you.

P.S: Your posts are personal attacks in themselves. They just hide behind the chivalrous and "high & mighty" theme that you have going on. Correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Origin
08-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Nice, Apollo, thanks for the input, it'd be valid except that I was already high up on ctf lb and climbing fast before touching #1. :) 14-18 hours a day. 7 days. (verify this with the current L16-17 twink vets) The only ones surpassing my kill rate were farmers.

Change is brought about through multiple ways, not just one. I'm not afraid to be the fall/bad guy if that's the role that's most needed to get things done around here, since I don't care much for the silly reputation game, and I prefer to do than just talk about people all day on forums/in game. When I talk it's about ideas, surpassing limits (search posts by my name - I'm consistent). U guys want results, I'll get my hands dirty if it'll give things a push. U guys just stay up on the shores, it's fine I understand it's not for everyone. At the end of the day it's just a game and heaps of roleplay. That's the beauty of it, the experimental element. Nothing personal ;)

We are just a barest blip on the radar of life. And our experience in this game is the barest blip within that blip. There's no time for hate, not for me anyway. Who's to say what's really right and wrong, how do we know we're not all right. End of the day, I'm still gonna be able to thank every single person I've ever come into contact with from the bottom of ma heart, for being a part of the experience.

Peace out. :)

Zeus
08-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Nice, Apollo, thanks for the input, it'd be valid except that I was already high up on ctf lb and climbing fast before touching #1. :) 14-18 hours a day. 7 days. The only ones surpassing my kill rate were farmers. Change is brought about through multiple ways, not just one. I'm not afraid to be the fall/bad guy if that's the role I need to play to get things done around here, since I don't care much for the silly reputation game, and I prefer to do than just talk. At the end of the day it's just a game and heaps of roleplay. Nothing personal ;)

It's still valid considering the previous spots were overcome by the need to satirize the system. I've been here for more than 3 years and I can tell you this: I've seen this act before, I've seen people try your attempt towards bringing a change to the leaderboards but honestly, nothing is and will ever be done about it. Take a look at PL's Pakayolo and his various other characters on leader boards. It's a statement.

So, due to that, your mission will not bring about any change. Thus, not only is it wasting your own time but it will also just take away spots from those who rightfully deserved it. In your effort to become #1 unfairly, you most likely pushed down the #25 and any other ranks down by 1 rank, correct?

Trust me, reputation is not what I care about anyways, which is why you'll see me take various approaches to different types of threads. Infact, not many in AL like me, except for my guild and former PL friends who like me for my personality & not because of what I post. You can ask them, I like to keep it small, which is why I am in a guild called "Average Joes" despite being invited by many of the top & popular guilds to join them. I did not ask for a reputation nor did I want one (especially after knowing the pains of dealing with it everyday).

You are correct. At the end of the day, it is just a game. So... why take a game and turn it into something more than that by farming for the #1 spot. That's not a game anymore, that's an informal job/work to be done as it constantly needs to be maintained.

Food for thought...

Natrich
08-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Lmao @ this thread. This is when you know the next expansion needs to come. Everyone getting butthurt and arguing over the smallest things

smallest violin: 38007

Zeus
08-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Lmao @ this thread. This is when you know the next expansion needs to come. Everyone getting butthurt and arguing over the smallest things

I think the uprise in leader-boards/banner related topics is because when the next expansion comes, the banners will be distributed accordingly. If I'm wrong, correct me, I don't mind! :)

gison
08-16-2013, 03:31 PM

Also the time when trolls arise.

But this issue is serious IMHO

Alfai
08-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Hate to see an entertaining game has the potential of harming the social and relationships between people,simply fueled by our nature and thirst to compete.who is the real victim here if we dig deep.not that it matters to all but if it does what and who are we blaming?

The thread and his author was directing the query to dev.for expectation on such personal query i am wondering why a direct email is not being used.anyhow it might not be the intention of the author however i doubt why similar threads are open and again talking bout lb but with different words and titles?

Hope this would be the last new thread on lb atm looking at how the sentiment is now for the sake of all.i assure there are many posts written to discuss this and the same ppl has shared their insights and inputs.so we might wanna check and digest those before opening a new one with redundant goals.

I extend my sincere apologies to anyone that might be offended for my words.but i try to share my thoughts in ways i think is unbiased despite my personal interest.things lke this can easily be misleading.my onade post as an example.

Origin
08-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Well I get where u're coming from Apollo. :) Some factual flaws there - too much to get into. If one's looking for the facts they'll find it. I hear the "nothing can be done" line a lot, a common refrain really, we'll just have to agree to disagree on that - imho it's a defeatist attitude, in any life situation stepping on a few toes is inevitable.. doesn't mean u don't move.

Plus I don't think I'm doing anything special or different, it's precisely because I believe #1 on the lb is nothing special or different that I would take the spot in this manner. *laughs* In the meantime, those who put too much emphasis on it have time to think about their priorities. I'll leave u to wrap ur heads around that one. Anyhow I'm done with this distraction, will go do my stuff now. If u need anything I prefer the good old email system - easier to keep track of the many little projects I have going on at any given point. Thanks again :)

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 04:10 PM
"Hey you suck! But man this smiley face makes everything fine. Don't hate me man, in smiling don't you see?"

._.

Slardz
08-16-2013, 04:11 PM
We didnt know that #1 are farmin or not because many players played hard to go in Leaderboards and somebody playing pvp while farming.
I Hope will have Leaderboards for twinks. Twinks are the one who erase all people on leaderboards. Twinks killing noobs 3-10(Twinks), but the level 31 Killing the full mythic armors and Weapons in pvp so. 31 is hard not easy. Level 10 below are easy to kill noobs.

Ebezaanec
08-16-2013, 06:36 PM
I laugh at these threads.

Reputable people (famous and infamous alike) are all defending their reputation. It seems the opposing sides each have shovels and lots of dirt to dump.

No worries though. True skill does not need publicity, true ambition needs publicity.

Cero
08-16-2013, 07:36 PM

I should be the one asking.
Why are you evading my Question?
are you yolo?
But it seems its realy clear. lol

jabu69
08-16-2013, 08:09 PM
this is such a dumb thread and complaint

Delphina
08-16-2013, 09:28 PM
Time for this thread to be closed up.