PDA

View Full Version : Relic: Rise of Ry'thes

Boughtinblood
08-15-2013, 10:57 AM
I started a new guild for farming relic weapons; Relic Rise of Rythes. In the past 2 days I have killed Ry'thes twice. He's Harg'kyth's mini boss, and killing him drops relic weapon. If your interested in joining the hunt for relic weapons, reply to this post or pm me. My ign is Boughtinblood. As a guild member, I will show you my time saving tips and techniques, and we can invite each other to the kill when Ry'thes spawns. If you don't want to join a new guild, just add me as a friend and I will be happy to help you get a new relic weapon anyway. If we tackle this as a team we can drop more relic weapons into the economy.

DocDoBig
08-15-2013, 11:06 AM
WANTED 50K Bounty - Ry'thes!

Doc is in, let's kill that fat bat.

Phantomas
08-16-2013, 05:14 AM
Hi Boughtinblood

regarding : He's Harg'kyth's mini boss, and killing him is the only way to drop a relic weapon.

I respectfully disagree, found a relic Hammer (Harg's infused hammer) and not by killing Mini boss Ry'thes.
It dropped when I defeated Harg boss himself.
But do applaude ur initiative and agree, Relic weapons r hard to find/get, working together as a team we can frop more relic weapons into economy.

Best of luck
:encouragement:

Boughtinblood
08-16-2013, 06:53 AM
Hi Boughtinblood

regarding : He's Harg'kyth's mini boss, and killing him is the only way to drop a relic weapon.

I respectfully disagree, found a relic Hammer (Harg's infused hammer) and not by killing Mini boss Ry'thes.
It dropped when I defeated Harg boss himself.
But do applaude ur initiative and agree, Relic weapons r hard to find/get, working together as a team we can frop more relic weapons into economy.

Best of luck
:encouragement:

Thanks for confirmation. It really didn't make since that Harg'kythe's infused hammer would drop from someone else anyway.

Flareblitz
08-16-2013, 11:45 AM
I started a new guild for farming relic weapons; Relic Rise of Rythes. In the past 2 days I have killed Ry'thes twice. He's Harg'kyth's mini boss, and killing him is the only way to drop a relic weapon. If your interested in joining the hunt for relic weapons, reply to this post or pm me. My ign is Boughtinblood. As a guild member, I will show you my time saving tips and techniques, and we can invite each other to the kill when Ry'thes spawns. If you don't want to join a new guild, just add me as a friend and I will be happy to help you get a new relic weapon anyway. If we tackle this as a team we can drop more relic weapons into the economy and cut into the profits of all the wannabe cybercriminals scamming their way to the top of the DL economy.

Yello

Add me in game, IGN: Qingsana or Flareblitz

We gonna bye em in blood yee haaaaa!

Boughtinblood
08-22-2013, 11:13 PM
In case anyone is interested in farming moonstone relics, I took some screen shots of all the Mad Scientist spawns I found.

Willowbrook Parish: Crypt Sanitation

Fresnel Cemetery: Disturbing the Dead

Worlmen Sepulcher: Unholy Remains

Worlmen Sepulcher: Demons in the Woods

sasukessj2
11-06-2013, 09:21 PM
I wanna join add me diendx