PDA

View Full Version : To buy Clyde or not to buy Clyde...

fumolamota
08-15-2013, 11:11 AM
That is the question...

Lvl 31 sorc. The best pet I currently own is Abaddon - sad, I know. I don't want to spend gold on a pet since the expansion is right around the corner. By this logic, I shouldn't spend plat either. However, thanks to a few trial pay offers, I have some Plat that's burning a hole in my pocket.

Like I said, Abaddon is my best pet right now. I rotate between Abaddon, Blight, Ribbit, & Loki. I'm 120/200 story tokens away from Colton.

So, should I spend the plat for Clyde, or save for the expansion? I wish STS would release some info on new pets. I assume the new pets from the expansion will be even more powerful.

One last thing- I am currently farming for Malison. If I get an egg, the next question will be: To sell Malison or not to sell lol

Pandamoni
08-15-2013, 11:16 AM
I would wait. If you wait, best case scenario, you wait and they come out with an awesome pet. Worst case, they don't come out with a great pet and you buy Clyde after the expansion. If you spend your plat now and they release an amazing pet you'll kick yourself if you can't buy it and you're stuck with Clyde, wishing you had the new guy

fumolamota
08-15-2013, 11:58 AM
@Pandamoni good point. Thanks

Taejo
08-15-2013, 01:21 PM
This may help your decision as well. I don't own Clyde, so I can't offer any sound advice :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109973-clyde-vs-slag

falmear
08-15-2013, 01:31 PM
Clyde is a decent pet and one I use often. I would wait until the expansion before spending any plat. That being said there are other pets farmable pets out there such as Kettle, Wrathjaw and Koko to name a few.

chitgoks
08-22-2013, 08:26 AM
clyde is one of the very few worth it pets. you should get it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Wutzgood
08-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Clyde is a beast. I prefer him over slag or Colton in a heated battle.