PDA

View Full Version : do you guys like this idea?

Multibird
08-15-2013, 01:49 PM
So instead of wasting tons of gold to find the people you want to battle. Why not add a pop up or some button beside others name saying battle. Say me multi who wants to attack toth, i shouldn't have to skip so many people to find him. I could just search up toth and click battle beside his name. Much easier heh?

As for the different dh levels, yes low levels should be allowed to attack any of the high level dh for more loot. But if they get any star on the high lvl dhs, those high levelers should be allowed to revenge on the lower levelers.

Samhayne
08-15-2013, 03:23 PM
An interesting idea, but not one that we are considering implementing. Being able to choose your battles can lead to abuse (multiple accounts) and harassment.

Multibird
08-15-2013, 05:40 PM
An interesting idea, but not one that we are considering implementing. Being able to choose your battles can lead to abuse (multiple accounts) and harassment.
True

Snalin
08-15-2013, 05:59 PM
great idea but it looks like it won't happen :S

Darko
08-15-2013, 06:10 PM
I dissagree samhayne, I'm being attacked by the same guy every single day...what's so different if we can choose one person....if I destroy them they get put on guardian and I can't attack them again anyways...the randomness just isn't there, I have the same people to fight each and every time....., I'm constantly hit day in and day out by toth... isn't that harrassment as your stating??? The current non randomness is making the same people fight the same people....I have level 7 hall on that toon, he's level 9, I can't revenege him back atm because hes well more equipped., and can't protect resources to get up to buy new hall cause he's attacks me once my guardian is up and has all level five troops . I'm on kindle so I can't purchase pearls so that's outta the question...so what's a person to do...I 95% of the time hav e to waste a couple thousand gold cause I'm given level 9 halls as like the first ten opponents.toth has about 1700 more trophies than me, and a higher hall....yet I'm always pulling up under him....I'd love to be able to fight a specific person, u can make it limited like sparring though, you get 3 attacks a day...for example...

Valsacar
08-16-2013, 04:24 AM
I'm having the same things Darko has, being hit by the same two guys every day. I skip past the same few guys each time, it seems to go in order of their size, so the big guys are always first.

Perhaps a little customization for it, perhaps let us set a range of hall sizes (within our limits) and only see those? Maybe even say I want people with more gold than sheep, or more sheep than gold. Not picking specific people, just limiting the range a little bit.

toth
08-16-2013, 10:35 AM
So instead of wasting tons of gold to find the people you want to battle. Why not add a pop up or some button beside others name saying battle. Say me multi who wants to attack toth, i shouldn't have to skip so many people to find him. I could just search up toth and click battle beside his name. Much easier heh?

As for the different dh levels, yes low levels should be allowed to attack any of the high level dh for more loot. But if they get any star on the high lvl dhs, those high levelers should be allowed to revenge on the lower levelers.

But, but.. Why would you want to attack me? :)

toth
08-16-2013, 10:36 AM
I dissagree samhayne, I'm being attacked by the same guy every single day...what's so different if we can choose one person....if I destroy them they get put on guardian and I can't attack them again anyways...the randomness just isn't there, I have the same people to fight each and every time....., I'm constantly hit day in and day out by toth... isn't that harrassment as your stating??? The current non randomness is making the same people fight the same people....I have level 7 hall on that toon, he's level 9, I can't revenege him back atm because hes well more equipped., and can't protect resources to get up to buy new hall cause he's attacks me once my guardian is up and has all level five troops . I'm on kindle so I can't purchase pearls so that's outta the question...so what's a person to do...I 95% of the time hav e to waste a couple thousand gold cause I'm given level 9 halls as like the first ten opponents.toth has about 1700 more trophies than me, and a higher hall....yet I'm always pulling up under him....I'd love to be able to fight a specific person, u can make it limited like sparring though, you get 3 attacks a day...for example...

I agree and I am sorry I am attacking the same people. But my pvp takes so long to "next" and I am lucky if I don't get stuck in a battle because of shear lag. Also I have like literally 5 different people I can attack and they all come up in the same order every time..

Sorry :(

I won't attack you for a while

edit: pooh I did not intend to attack you that last time. Ran into the issue I posted about here
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111673-What-is-wrong-with-PVP-next-Taking-very-long-to-load-next-player

csb
08-16-2013, 05:41 PM

I want to see the map. I don't know everyone. More people will start playing, and then I really won't know everyone. Also, the player may completely change his map, and maybe I don't want to attack the new map.

The game should just remember the last 10 skips (or 20?), and not repeat them until the get dropped of the list by more skipping.

It already works that way. If you win a lot of cups, your level 5 DH will be matched with level 6 and level 7 DH's. You will just skip those because you won't win anything. It would be a complete fail if you try.

Note: How much does it cost at each level to skip a PvP player? At level 5, its 100 gold. This doesn't seem much to me. I usually find an opponent within 10 skips. Does the skip price escalate dramatically at higher levels?

toth
08-16-2013, 08:01 PM
I want to see the map. I don't know everyone. More people will start playing, and then I really won't know everyone. Also, the player may completely change his map, and maybe I don't want to attack the new map.

The game should just remember the last 10 skips (or 20?), and not repeat them until the get dropped of the list by more skipping.

It already works that way. If you win a lot of cups, your level 5 DH will be matched with level 6 and level 7 DH's. You will just skip those because you won't win anything. It would be a complete fail if you try.

Note: How much does it cost at each level to skip a PvP player? At level 5, its 100 gold. This doesn't seem much to me. I usually find an opponent within 10 skips. Does the skip price escalate dramatically at higher levels?

It is 1000 at max level and 800 at the level prior. It really isn't much compared to how much is in your bank. Usually you win the money back too in a match. (typical loot at mid-high pvp is about 20k-70k, with the outliers being 100k+)

Bookmark
08-19-2013, 10:31 AM
The idea can work if there is a limit on how many times you can attack the specific individual per week. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

Bookmark
08-19-2013, 10:59 AM
It is 1000 at max level and 800 at the level prior. It really isn't much compared to how much is in your bank. Usually you win the money back too in a match. (typical loot at mid-high pvp is about 20k-70k, with the outliers being 100k+)

What's your breakeven rate? When I was on the leaderboard, I could barely find anyone to compensate for my troops. The typical loot at mid-high pvp for me was 5-20k. Not appealing at all.

Mikasa
09-04-2013, 06:35 PM
What if when you click battle. You can see 5 names with possible loot beside(like good,bad,something like that) and dragon hall level. Then the player can click next battle with other list.