PDA

View Full Version : Foxs and CTF

powerlevelz
08-15-2013, 03:14 PM
What are foxs allowed to use there dash power while running the flag?? Thats seems unbalanced.

Mage till the end
08-15-2013, 03:29 PM
I think you ment why not what but any who I partly agree partly not. Why I agree is that this enable the opposing to team to move the flag very rapidly. However, this is a nice perk for the fix because there attacks are very underpowered. I think this balances them out.

ThePvpTwink
08-15-2013, 04:15 PM
Underpowered attacks but they can get in close and kill...I've seen many good foxes kill an enemy before they can buff or ms

Cheenivie
08-16-2013, 12:15 AM
Vs a fox/rhino you just need to know how to defend against it. I have a decent rhino and when a team doesnt know how to defend against me the match ends quiite quickly. But when they defend well i need to take out my ryno muscles ;)

Dummeh
08-17-2013, 11:22 AM
The dash can also backfire too, because if enemies are in range it won't let you dash away but instead you will be forced to dash into the enemy.

joshtheboss
08-17-2013, 11:43 PM
What are foxs allowed to use there dash power while running the flag?? Thats seems unbalanced.

Because if they couldn't they would be missing two skills while flagging which is a very unfair handicap especially considering it's not the case for the other classes.

JJ

Itoopeo
08-19-2013, 11:55 AM
You need 20 ping and fast fingers to be pro fox. This means only americans can play fox well in pvp because in other parts of world your ping is lowest at 100, usually 200-300.

But can someone please explain why I cant use my other dash skill without targeting someone in range? Many other foxes can double leap around map so fast.

Gragorak
08-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Underpowered attacks but they can get in close and kill...I've seen many good foxes kill an enemy before they can buff or ms
Wrong. Foxs' attacks arent underpowered, they're actually a lot more competent than what people think. Only problem with foxes is that they are by far the most squishiest class as they have the weakest defensive buff of all classes.

The dash can also backfire too, because if enemies are in range it won't let you dash away but instead you will be forced to dash into the enemy.
If you know your class well, this should happen very rarely. Just quickly switch your target to something that's outside your 8m range before dashing.

But can someone please explain why I cant use my other dash skill without targeting someone in range? Many other foxes can double leap around map so fast.
Are you referring to rabid bite? It has a bug when ranked at 2-9 that prevents you from dashing if your target is outside your 8m range. Just respec and leave it at rank 1.