PDA

View Full Version : Don't start elixir count down until timer starts

falmear
08-15-2013, 04:47 PM
Is it possible to not count down your elixir until the timer starts in elite or a dungeon. I don't like standing around waiting for that guy whose inventory is full. And I am sure I have been that guy once or twice. And yes I know you can go to town to stop it but it would be nice that it didn't start until the timer started.

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-15-2013, 09:11 PM
you mean an elixir which can be turned on and off? that would be cool. :)

falmear
08-15-2013, 10:12 PM
No just don't start the paid for elixir counting down until the map timer starts counting down. If you play elite or km3 you know what I mean. Too often you wait for someone to join the map with your elixir counting down. So some of it is wasted.

Energizeric
08-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Would be nice, but never gonna happen. Kind of like asking the oil companies to help improve gas mileage on your car so you use less gas.

Soundlesskill
08-16-2013, 12:26 AM
Is it possible to not count down your elixir until the timer starts in elite or a dungeon. I don't like standing around waiting for that guy whose inventory is full. And I am sure I have been that guy once or twice. And yes I know you can go to town to stop it but it would be nice that it didn't start until the timer started.

The problem would be if they removed the timers for th causal players

Desperoto
08-18-2013, 09:14 AM
I was thinking about this to! Its annoying if youre waiting for youre party in Elite runs while ur elixir is ticking down. He must be 'paused' before the timer starts/ends! The same thing by pets happines...