PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted!

Aracnus
08-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Hello AL, most of you here probably don't know me.

I've been playing since limited release, and just never really got into it. But, I've decided why not now?!

I made this thread because I wanna know:

- Opinions on what class to come back on (I have a 20 sorcerer, 11 Rogue, and 6 Warrior) >Really, I would like just one class so I don't get stressed<
- Good leveling guides
- Best levels to buy new gear
- What class has the cheapest gear

Redtank
08-15-2013, 06:14 PM
I personally like rogue but I have this problem of buying stuff at every level but if u do do rogue I would recommend buying gear about every 3-4 levels to keep up with the stats

gison
08-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Add me!!! -Jupiter. Me, Connor, and Javier play now.

Aracnus
08-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Add me!!! -Jupiter. Me, Connor, and Javier play now.

Those will definitely be hilarious runs, will do!

@Red, I use a Rogue now. But, in early levels they just feel very squishy..

Redtank
08-15-2013, 07:11 PM
Im gonna have to agree with u on that and u will probably be much nore comfortable if u solo run cuz the enemies die much more quicker when ur by ur self and the weapons increase on dmg as u lvl up so that will help as well

bramer
08-15-2013, 07:23 PM
I'd recommend rouge, it's very fun, and you get a lot of pvp kills.
You can find good leveling guides in the Al Guide forums.
Also, you should probably buy new gear every 5 to 6 levels.

This is bramer - signing out

Puntus
08-15-2013, 07:29 PM
It depends , maybe u should choose sorcerer , because its ur avatar with high level and next expansion its sorcerers expansion and have a chance to obtain arcane weapon for sorcerer , anyways all classes re awesome , rogues re a killers , mages healers and killers too and nice supoort for team ,warriors its a nice class too , hard to death and hard to kill but if ur team have a warrior and the other not probabily ur team ll win, my order:

1- warrior
2- sorcerer
3- rogue

but all classes re awesome , its just my opinion

Spyce
08-15-2013, 07:32 PM
Will!
Come to AL with me! :)

Aracnus
08-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Will!
Come to AL with me! :)

I shall Will! ;)

@Above Posts, Thanks for your feedback. I am liking rogues, but I've never really been a tanking class in any game yet.

Also, I don't really have that much gold, only about 30k. So, buying gold every couple levels would be hard for me :/

Alhuntrazeck
08-15-2013, 07:57 PM
I shall Will! ;)

@Above Posts, Thanks for your feedback. I am liking rogues, but I've never really been a tanking class in any game yet.

Also, I don't really have that much gold, only about 30k. So, buying gold every couple levels would be hard for me :/

Do what i do, buy the cheapest gear which increases ur stats in the cs if you have little gold. While its better to have top gear and own mobs, sometiems its easier to just go cheap.

Good luck!

Redtank
08-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Yes Al is correct it is easier for you to buy cheaper gear to get the stats abd save them up till you get to where ur going and then make a thread selling them. Simple as that

Aracnus
08-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Do what i do, buy the cheapest gear which increases ur stats in the cs if you have little gold. While its better to have top gear and own mobs, sometiems its easier to just go cheap.

Good luck!

True, but when I get to higher levels, I will really need legendary/mythic gear, and that's kinda out of the question..

(Added new item to first post)

Yes Al is correct it is easier for you to buy cheaper gear to get the stats abd save them up till you get to where ur going and then make a thread selling them. Simple as that

You just wasted forum space by copying what Alhunt said..

Puntus
08-15-2013, 10:29 PM
I waste my time to tried help u , and in my post u was joking about my english , what class of people re u? english isnt my language and I try to improve my english , I can. speack and understand 5 languages, and u? more respect kid

IronMonkey
08-15-2013, 10:36 PM
I believe you've made quite a lot of friends from PL or other Legends title, that maybe some of them have migrated to AL. PM them, if they like, they can lend you some items, then you'll only worry about the end gears. There's no harm in trying.

gison
08-16-2013, 03:13 AM
I would not go to end game until you have at least 10mil earned. Mythic rogues dominate.

Without mythic you're pretty much killed in 2-3 hits. That's why I'm doing 21 pvp with Javi :)

Alhuntrazeck
08-16-2013, 05:23 AM
True, but when I get to higher levels, I will really need legendary/mythic gear, and that's kinda out of the question..

You can get decked out in trash crate pinks with stats not much lower than an elite item (I'm not saying users in elites wont dominate trash pink users). Then farm elite maps until you get enough gold to buy elite gear--or farm them yourself.

And @gison, you don't need mythics or 10m to own pvp. As ive observed, twinkle levels require top gear while in endgame, its all about teamwork, regardless of gear.

I'm nonmythic and I can hold my own in 5v5s, whereas in twink levels, you'll only mostly see players flying solo.?

Spyce
08-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Do a rogue for the fast killing, warrior for it's tankyness, or a sorceress for it's high stun ability.

Make sure to add Hax in-game. ;)

Temarichan
08-16-2013, 09:23 AM
I recommend you choose the Rogue class. Quick kills, awesome skills, your able to solo most anything. A pack of rogues is deadly  but the gear is mildly expensive. But not bad. The only con is mild health, mild mana, mild armor. You can't just attack something. You need a strategy so you won't die.

A warrior would probably be The easiest I guess? Tanking is their main objective. You'll have lots of health to spare and you won't be able to die easily. You can just charge into battle. Con: not the best DPS or Mana. Medium pricing on gear.

The Mage is kinda hard. I like Mage after Rogue. Probably the best stun and AOE conjurer of the game. The con: low health and armor. You use lots of pots in order to survive. But mages are needed in healing, buffs and support of the team. Gear is decently expensive.

abihakim
08-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Rogue, Kill or be Killed

gison
08-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Honestly, I have tried warrior & rogue and I'm sort of leaning towards warrior, it has decent damage, if can tank, and it has mana.

Aracnus
08-16-2013, 05:05 PM
@ All posts above, thank you again for your opinions! I see a lot of Rogue people. And 1 or 2 warrior and sorcerer..

I think I'm going to pick Warrior. It'll get me through campaigns with minimal deaths and still racking up some kills! If you would like to help me level up PM me here. My IGN is currently Commander, but that may subject to change. I will probably do all classes though. Or just Warrior and Rogue. Rogue IGN is Sacred.

Spyce
08-16-2013, 07:04 PM
@ All posts above, thank you again for your opinions! I see a lot of Rogue people. And 1 or 2 warrior and sorcerer..

I think I'm going to pick Warrior. It'll get me through campaigns with minimal deaths and still racking up some kills! If you would like to help me level up PM me here. My IGN is currently Commander, but that may subject to change

Good choice Will!

Be sure to add "Hax" in-game.