PDA

View Full Version : three choices

Raxie
10-28-2010, 11:09 PM
for a warrior, you have three choices.
three isis and one thoth. all rift. 3 rift and one thoth.
which one do you think is best? also, i'm presuming that no one is using a dual-handed weapon.
i think three isis and one thoth is best because even though it doesn't have as high armour as the rift items, isis gives dodge and 6 h/s which can be very helpful.
i'm not sure; what are your thoughts and opinions on this?

smoae
10-28-2010, 11:24 PM
I like 2 rift one Isis one Thoth. Either that or 3 rift and 1 Thoth.

Royce
10-28-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm planning to use Isis plate, Thoth shield, Rift helm, when I get the helm...
I would also have a max armor loadout to switch to. The high dodge of Isis is nice, but with the exeption of fighting Gurgox, higher armor seems more helpful to me than high dodge (game of chance) for the massive crits of AO3. Still gearing up my bear though, so my view may change ;)

giayuan
10-28-2010, 11:49 PM
i like three rift, one thoth
i cant stand warrior without mana

Nebbor
10-29-2010, 09:45 AM
I agree, 3 rift and 1 thoth has worked really well. With the 3 rift you still get a good amount of h/s. In my opinion, the one thoth is vital for mana regen even against bosses if you do not want to spam pots all day long. I used 4 rifts and didn't see a significant amount of damage mitigation from the little extra armor provided.

IGN:
Dentrix: L50 Tank Bear (Main)
Nebbor: L50 Dex Bird
Zidd: L23 Int Bear
HealKing: L15 Pure Mage

Grankledude
10-29-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm not gonna call u dumb, but there are way more choices. U can make dual wield int/strenghth, and there u can use a load different combinations. In full int bear, u can be those three substituting rift with cosmos, dex/strength dual wielded can have a lot just like dw int, and u can do full dex bear and substitute the three options rift for void

Raxie
10-29-2010, 04:18 PM
i'm talking about a bear with str... all apart from you got it.