PDA

View Full Version : PL Loading Troubles 8/15/2013

ultimaga95
08-15-2013, 07:22 PM
I play PL on Chrome and I am having trouble loading the game. It has worked fine earlier today but now when I try to load it, PL loads to around 38% then freezes. I have tried removing and reinstalling PL on Chrome and restarting the computer.

Blastyou
08-15-2013, 10:36 PM
This happened to me, I eventually just gave up and reinstalled Chrome. That worked, but there's probably an easier solution I don't know about. :rolleyes:

ultimaga95
08-16-2013, 02:05 AM
I tried reinstalling Chrome 3 times and it still does not work.

Skeletonlord
08-16-2013, 02:21 AM
Hey Ultimaga,

I do too use chrome, but not as my main device. I use an iDevice.

Anyways, did you install PL through the Google Chrome store? You'll need to do that.

You could play it directly through:

account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends

It often helps me connect when I've deleted my browsing history and cleared my cache, as well as making sure you are on the most up to date browser version. You can do all these things through the "wrench" icon at the top right of any page, in the toolbar. Hope this helps!

DocDoBig
08-16-2013, 07:42 AM
That is a frequently problem on all games, don't worry - you're not the only one.

Check Greencrows guide (it works for all games) and the comments below (like on page 3):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Chrome-again-
)

from what i understood, you have to download an old*chrome*version (26 or 27 is it I think).

ultimaga95
08-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Hey Ultimaga,

I do too use chrome, but not as my main device. I use an iDevice.

Anyways, did you install PL through the Google Chrome store? You'll need to do that.

You could play it directly through:

account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends

It often helps me connect when I've deleted my browsing history and cleared my cache, as well as making sure you are on the most up to date browser version. You can do all these things through the "wrench" icon at the top right of any page, in the toolbar. Hope this helps!

I do play PL and the other STS from the apps off of the Chrome Store. I deleted my history and cleared my cache and it still stops loading at 38%

ultimaga95
08-16-2013, 01:30 PM
That is a frequently problem on all games, don't worry - you're not the only one.

Check Greencrows guide (it works for all games) and the comments below (like on page 3):

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Chrome-again-
)

from what i understood, you have to download an old*chrome*version (26 or 27 is it I think).

I also did what you said by downgrading Chrome and doing what the thread said and it still stops loading.