PDA

View Full Version : My suggestion its for deleted twinks

Puntus
08-15-2013, 08:34 PM
As happens in elite , only can playing pvp the highest levels , for example in this expansion u can do elite maps when u reach level 30 , my suggestion its do the same with pvp, only lvl 30 minium can entry , for example in next expansion only can entry in pvp level 35 and 36

Producers
08-15-2013, 08:41 PM
That isnt fair for twinks though, everyone should be able to pvp.

Puntus
08-15-2013, 08:44 PM
the twinks shouldnt exists, they broke lb and dont deserve have a place in lb , because its more easy kill new players in low levels and do flags , so im disagreed with u , its fair for all players

Producers
08-15-2013, 08:51 PM
the twinks shouldnt exists, they broke lb and dont deserve have a place in lb , because its more easy kill new players in low levels and do flags , so im disagreed with u , its fair for all players
But there are some players that do earn their kills. Instead of trying to get rid of them try suggesting sts to make separate leaderbords... One for twinks and one for endgamers

Taejo
08-15-2013, 09:00 PM
As happens in elite , only can playing pvp the highest levels , for example in this expansion u can do elite maps when u reach level 30 , my suggestion its do the same with pvp, only lvl 30 minium can entry , for example in next expansion only can entry in pvp level 35 and 36

You probably should have kept this on your other thread rather than making a new one. I commented over there as to why this wouldn't work. STS makes a good amount of money from the twink player base. Getting rid of it just to make the leaderboards more accessible to end-gamers is a losing situation for them. Also, 90% or more of MMORPGs have a twink player base. In most cases, it's a great way for farmers to earn gold and for bored people to find new interest in the game. Its an integrated aspect of MMORPGs that you shouldn't try to mess with.

Trust me, a lot of us share your frustration with twinks, leaderboards, etc. Unfortunately, it's a huge undertaking for STS to completely revamp the LB system. Although, the Lifetime/Seasonal statistics idea seems feasible in my eyes.

Cremated
08-19-2013, 05:35 PM
You can't delete twinks. I doubt there is a code to delete twinks because all people have different armour and levels etc

baddiva
08-21-2013, 10:56 AM
if they are meant to be deleted, just delete the "disable xp gain" from options... end of story haha

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Rare
08-21-2013, 11:05 AM
This may be the single worst idea I've heard. No offense.

Do you know how many twinks there are? The leader board, contrary to popular belief, is not the end all be all of Arcane Legends. Some people actually do things for fun. Not just to be on a leader board. I know its a concept lost to a lot of people.