PDA

View Full Version : Time Shift: Time Bomb Question

Chiuey
08-15-2013, 09:09 PM
In Time Shift skill, does Time Bomb explodes inside the ring or outside the ring?
The descriptions states " ...damaging all nearby foes". I'm just confused. Sorry. :)

Psykopathic28
08-15-2013, 09:16 PM
I can't tell you the answer to that but it's not something you should really focus on. Time shift the initial impact will be alot more important than the damage at the end. The move is also very important used defensively in elite if not going for straight damage, in which case you should still focus more on an accurate initial impact rather than what is or isn't going to happen in the LONG time it takes time to explode.

Chiuey
08-15-2013, 09:30 PM
Hi, Psykopathic28

Thanks, but I'm asking about Time Bomb, not Dodge and Death. If anyone has the answer, let me know, please. :)

Chiuey
08-15-2013, 11:13 PM
I can't tell you the answer to that but it's not something you should really focus on. Time shift the initial impact will be alot more important than the damage at the end. The move is also very important used defensively in elite if not going for straight damage, in which case you should still focus more on an accurate initial impact rather than what is or isn't going to happen in the LONG time it takes time to explode.

Am I allowed to blatantly call this guy an idiot? I don't know how whiny people are on here yet about this that or whatever hurt feelings crap.

I'm going to quote you for your idiocy.
First, I asked about Time Bomb. You talked about Dodge and Death.
Second, get out of my thread. No one cares about your feelings. :)

Psykopathic28
08-15-2013, 11:19 PM
I never mentioned the words "dodge" or "death" and was very clearly speaking of time bomb throughout the post.

Chiuey
08-16-2013, 12:02 AM
I never mentioned the words "dodge" or "death" and was very clearly speaking of time bomb throughout the post.

Here is your own quote about the Dodge and Death passive:

If you don't know the name of the passives or its individual effects, please, don't spam my thread.

Yakiniku
08-16-2013, 12:03 AM
In Time Shift skill, does Time Bomb explodes inside the ring or outside the ring?
The descriptions states " ...damaging all nearby foes". I'm just confused. Sorry. :)

Time Bomb explodes inside the ring, but in my experience the explosion doesn't even encompass the entire Time Shift ring. So basically it only damages enemies that are extremely close to the clock when it explodes.

Because of the terrible range and negligible damage it does, Time Bomb is very situational unless you're doing timed Hauntlet or Tombs runs. If you're running elites, you're better off investing a skill upgrade elsewhere.

Chiuey
08-16-2013, 12:05 AM
Thank you, Yakiniku. :)

iacito
08-16-2013, 12:07 AM
To answer your question, it explodes (or should i say implode:D) inside the ring which means that any mobs that were affected by time shift will take dmg as it explodes.

Psykopathic28
08-16-2013, 12:41 AM
At least you understood his question. Does he think the ring is exploding or something and not the clock?

wolf17
08-16-2013, 09:58 PM
:/ aww come on, no flaming. It was a legit question, he was just asking. I don't see any problem with asking this question while he was confused.

HorizonSon
08-27-2013, 09:47 PM
I had wanted to know the answer to that question as well. Thank you for asking. ... sounds like I won't be putting a point into it... for now.

Dlanor
08-28-2013, 11:57 AM

It explodes inside the ring, but in my experience with this upgrade the clock explosion only damages enemies that are very very close to the clock and it barely does any damage. Its just like the decay upgrade for rogues shadow veil, which in my opinion is pretty useless as well. I recommend spending points elsewhere..