PDA

View Full Version : How do you know how many days you are banned?

Zushan
10-29-2010, 12:23 AM
It says in the title :)

Royce
10-29-2010, 12:33 AM
I've never been banned, but I think it is supposed to say on the screen where it tells you that you are banned.

setec
10-29-2010, 01:58 AM
This was added in 1.4 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?6720-Client-Update-1.4-is-LIVE!):

* Login attempts for banned accounts show whether the account or device was banned and the ban time remaining

KingFu
10-29-2010, 02:00 AM
When 1.4 was released it started listing how long the specefic player is banned for. I think it should also list the offense since I'm sure they still get e mails asking why they were banned...

setec
10-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Why I've never been banned, maybe there is a general email they send out when they ban someone that gives no reason. Or, maybe they list a vague reason such as "scamming in Towne" as opposed to specifics such as "you got banned because on 04/03/10 at 1500 hours you scammed player FirstPost out of 1K of gold". My guess would be generic canned emails to cut down on the time they have to deal with it.

KingFu
10-29-2010, 02:07 AM
Why I've never been banned, maybe there is a general email they send out when they ban someone that gives no reason. Or, maybe they list a vague reason such as "scamming in Towne" as opposed to specifics such as "you got banned because on 04/03/10 at 1500 hours you scammed player FirstPost out of 1K of gold". My guess would be generic canned emails to cut down on the time they have to deal with it.

I was banned a long time ago, before 1.4 (for cussing in town lol) only 3 days, somehow O.o

Anyways, I am not familiar with people getting an e mail considering I see so many facebook posts and heard of so many e mails being sent in from people saying "I'm banned forever, why?" lol